NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reputation Rank 100 (Suggestion)

When we reach the maximum of regional reputation is there no more rewards? We didn't gain global mana and gold that should be from the daily quest. You get absolutely nothing for doing the daily mission, leaving players with no compromises after reaching the maximum in that region.

My suggestion is that developers make another list of rewards or they could only give 1000 gold so we can at least do the daily quest.

Another suggestion would be to create a new area, open only to those who managed to reach rank 100 in that region, with better challenges and more interesting rewards.

Comments

• Options
    nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

They should just do it like the battlepass, and allow experience to continue to be earned, and give a reward for each level's worth, without actually increasing the level. I think this is what everyone expected to happen, anyway.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight. Maybe they didn't think people would grind rep so quickly. 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 77

I didn't hardcore grind it, and i've capped Gavony already (and soon the others), and i missed the first several weeks of beta. I'd guess many people are starting to cap reputation already.

• Options

I've been playing every day since open beta started, and my regions are only in the 60's now, so anyone who's already reached 100 is hardcore from my perspective. 😅

but yeah, it really should've worked right from the start, anyway.

• Options

I haven't done more than the daily quest per area most days since i started + enough skirmishes to get my 50k Aether (generally at epic or master). I think it's been more than 60 days since open beta started, and unless you've been avoiding epic+, i find it hard to believe you're only in the 60s. xP

• Options

It'll get sorted now we see more folks reaching for endgame content.

• Options

I also started playing about a week after the beta started so pretty early and I'm in the 60's. I decided quite a while back that I'd pace myself and only do the efficient ones unless I really feel like running a story. The quickplay bonus would be better than finishing these, along side the battlepass quests that is all I feel like accomplishing in a days play. The problem with that is that the quickplay reward bugs up sometimes so for now I'm just chipping away at the regional quests doing like 2-3 per day. Though that said are these quests really what you want to keep doing day in day out?

• Options
    skyeborneskyeborne Posts: 244 Moderator

It's almost certainly not a bug. The planar Mana and gold rewards are from levelling your reputation level not from completing daily missions. When you reach level 100 you no longer level up. Therefore, no planar Mana or gold rewards.

• Options

yeah, I understand why it's that way, I just don't think it should be that way.

I doubt they actually had a discussion and decided it'd be best to just stop giving incentives. If I had to guess, I'd say they just figured it was good enough as is back then, but it's getting to the point where it's an issue, now.

• Options

Well, by the time you finish out the rewards, you don't need planar mana anymore. The gold is the only thing I'm 'missing'.

• Options
    biglong1#7748 biglong1 Posts: 16
    edited June 2021

To try out different sets in the endgame, be it spells, equipment or artifacts, pure ether is also essential and in my opinion with 50k, per account and day, far too little.

Trying something out is actually the only content that still has some appeal, instead of the same content over and over again and to 1000x the same critters and bosses to flatten.

At least you can still generate gold by selling spell pages, of which you have more than enough after a certain time, even, or especially, of spells you don't need at all. Also planar Mana is no longer a problem.

With pure ether, on the other hand, you're solely dependent on the daily dose, which, to mention it again, is way, way too little in the endgame. So the whole thing is not really fun........

Post edited by biglong1#7748 on