NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

$$$Fest

This game has several good ideas, for example, the cards are ok but nothing in the game is about gameplay or story it seems to be just a way to get people to spend cash.

Story is weak and uninteresting and made me skip all dialog after the 2nd zone.

Gameplay offers choice of cards but every pack is more or less a copy of the other colours X amount of creature all doing the same thing and spells doing the same thing and since the cost of upgrading them is expensive there is no incentive to start to upgrade another colour. Also they need to make it so you can MOVE and ATTACK.

Scaling: Starting level I will class as normal is alright the next level up increases the NPC damage 360% and HP 480% for an increase in a HUGE 25% extra reward while on the hardest level NPC damage is increased 1350% and damage 2260% for an equally low reward 100% exp for making it 1350% harder.

$$$ grab, being a PWI game this is obviously going to be a lootbox style game hence why they placed caps on gold and Aether meaning if you got the cash you can upgrade as soon as you like for money but if you are F2P you will need to farm for months to get anywhere.

750 Aether for 1 Zhen

1 Zhen = 0.66p

50,000 Aether a day cap = you can farm 66 Zhen a day

Master level mission gives around 2800 Aether taking 10 minutes meaning you need to play for almost 3 hours to make 66 Zhen which is 43.56p or 14.5p per hour.

This is ignore the fact you also need Gold which you roughly get the same gold per mission as Aether but you need much much much more of it.

To upgrade a card from 3 to 4 you need 3625 Aether which without a cap might seem ok but remember you only get 50,000 a day max and Ether is used for other things too. So it will take you ON MAX DIFFICULTY,aka end game, 2 runs to get that Aether ignoring the number of cards you need to upgrade it.

So this is a time gated game that once you have played for 3 hours or so you can not progress(if you wanted too) but you can pay to skip the wait and just buy what you need.

IF the cap was removed that would be something but not enough, they would also need to up the rewards.

Zhen has a RL value and even if you are in the mind set that you can not say "1 Zhen is worth 0.66p but that does not mean for that each hour you only made 14.5p" I can say that as someone can simply BUY that zhen to bypass the daily limit, why would someone with cash play for 3 hours JUST to get 50,000 Aether when they can pay £7.99 and get 900,000 Aether? or buy packs with Zhen and sell the items for gold.

A game in Beta taking in cash when the game is no way near finished(or at least I hope this game is not finished)