NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weekly battlepass mission not reseting?

Up until now, the weekly battlepass mission reset together with caps, but today it hasn't for me and a friend of mine. Is this happening to everybody?

Comments

• squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 77

Come to think of it, i don't think mine reset either

• voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Posts: 5

If they were supposed to reset today then they didn't for me.

• Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem

• Another day without a new weekly battlepass mission... This is getting silly, how many more issues are we going to have with the game? Do we have to pray for things to work as intended, and for new updates not to break anything that already worked? I like the game a lot, but sometimes my patience starts to run out.

• voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Posts: 5

Given that the weekly quest represents more than a third of the total battlepass XP that can be earned each week.... not getting a new weekly quest is a pretty big deal for people who care about their progress. It'd be swell if someone could do something about this week's lack of reset.

• Agree with this. Maybe because they lengthened the time the battlepass continues, new weekly events no longer start

• This is not looking good, another cap reset without a new weekly battlepass. Maybe as @morreion#7976 said, it is due to the extension of the battlepass?

• Apparently there are no more weekly quests, as well as no daily region rewards from Lv.100.Instead of getting more in the endgame, which would also be much needed, there is always less.....

Is also no explanation from those responsible for the current conditions and the questions of the Com.....Game already dying???

• This is so stupid. I already got Level 50 battle pass, but I rely on that weekly good and aether to upgrade my crap, as well as the post Level 50 gold chest and spell scrolls. And now your telling me that once I reach 100 for a region I don't get any more gold or fricking Mana. That is so next level dumb for a GAME THAT IS STRUGILING TO KEEP A MEAGER FAN BASE!!!!!!!!

ARC if you read this, you need to step up.

This game can be so good if you fix the problems it has. You already shot yourself in the foot with a bad release, you can't afford more problems. So STOP taking away features people LIKE, and WANT. Then start on bugs. Go by zone by zone. Then Redo crappy voice lines, and make a coherent narrative. Like one regions story leads to another.

• edited June 2021

I believe you still get the gold, but it is a meager amount.

I am in the sad situation, where I literally get no rewards, except gold - I am capped out on everything. Since I reached max level, I don't get XP, either...

• 2 Weeks have passed, still no weekly quest, will this bug be fixed? should we ask for a freaking refund? its getting close to a scam XD

• skyeborneskyeborne Posts: 244 Moderator

This is a known issue and Cryptic is investigating