NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

7000 plus planar mana awarded overnight?

Can someone explain how i got over 7000 planar mana in each color awarded overnight? This capped my weekly take and i have not had any reason to play the last 3 days (this happened Friday night). I have been trying to find a reason why, and like so many other things in this game, I cannot find a good resource for how things work. I am about to call it quits as i have never actually reached my weekly cap and am now beginning to understand all the complaints around it. The only thing I can guess is that i finally came to the conclusion that i manually need to claim my region reputation awards. Does this apply to the XP and mana awarded at each level too? If so, why did that not appear right away instead of overnight? Why do these rewards need to be manually claimed at all? I also have not been able to claim my constructed mana as i have read elsewhere that the caps apply to these as well and i am too afraid to claim to find out the hard way. Which means i have also missed out on the three day build time for my next batch. Again, the missing official resource as to how these things work is very frustrating. I find the time budgeting required for this game to not be worth the actual enjoyment received, and it is very sad.

Comments

• Options
    gygax#5143 gygax Posts: 19

That's how it all works, though you have not missed build time on your next batch of mana as it's given to you instantly when you click it and then has a 3 day cool down. If you were to click it while capped you would get nothing and simply waste its use.