NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why are you lazy?

As someone with vast exp in computer games, and programming may i ask why are you lazy? The key point in this game is to use your planeswalker (general) with other summons, yet you did not address summons at all, i can see the coding behind it, no offense but you do that at college on your first year or maybe 2nd... so may i ask why are you so bloody lazy?! Could it be that you prolong the outcome to get some more cash in from dumb players that tend to spend on garbage, then close down the game, like you did with every game that you own in the past or?! Could it be that you wish to hype the game then sell it to another company?! Every logical outcome screams greed, and lack of proper staff. You might want to read Eu rules regarding computer games, how and when... as it is right now you could be sued for negligence, you alredy got the unfinished/scam title, reason why lots of players did the refound.... but you continue the same practice week after week without any improvements, altho the shop is still active?! Scam on Scam... it's like watching an episode of My name is Earl... Iq below room temperature, and karma will strike soon or?

Comments

• biplexbiplex Posts: 47
    edited April 2021

If you are experienced in computer games you would know the dews most likely know perfectly well that the game si not ready for release, but there is marketing and clerks that push for the MVP* release, and they keep the steering wheel.

I see programmers are doing Italian strike already - fixing only exactly what they are told to fix - no more no less.

ie. they addressed bug that people only get one aether reward if they get multiple level ups on reputation. So they fix it, but they did not fix gold, which basically is the sea issue, and that should be addressed at the same time as it probably not more than 2 lines apart in code.

There is no reason there are no EU servers - so they don't have to apply European regulations on this scam fest.

* yes it is a minimum product, but not very viable.

• May i ask how old are you? I'm assuming that you are a kid with that poor logic, and law interpretation.

1: *If you are experienced in computer games you would know the dews most likely know perfectly well that the game si not ready for release, but there is marketing and clerks that push for the MVP* release, and they keep the steering wheel.* - That's a perfect example what a scam is... therefore it is a crime. (That fix is less than 3h for a single person to overcome *hint*)

2: I see programmers are doing Italian strike already - fixing only exactly what they are told to fix - no more no less.* - Knew it from the start that you are a troll :S

3: *ie. they addressed bug that people only get one aether reward if they get multiple level ups on reputation. So they fix it, but they did not fix gold, which basically is the sea issue, and that should be addressed at the same time as it probably not more than 2 lines apart in code.* - Not fixing a product to it's basic functions at least then advertise it, altho it does not work as they said, while offering ingame real cash shop -Scam

4: *There is no reason there are no EU servers - so they don't have to apply European regulations on this scam fest.* - Who the heck told you that?! Eu just has way better cyber rules, altho the scam part revolves around the whole world, not just Eu, specialy from cyber perspective. What you are saying right now, that i could go to India (Worst cyber law) and scam my ass off and i wont get punished.... Yeah sure.

From every data/info that you listed, i can confirm that clearly you are a kid, that didnt use any self-initiative, since milenials and kids nowdays cant grasp it, nor strafe towards it... Reason why we have so poor educated kids, with barely and Real life knowledge on how and when. I'd suggest you to stop trolling, do some research then talk... And dont take sides for something that is shitty to begin with (the game itself/company), you will just lose precious time defending it.

• biplexbiplex Posts: 47

Have you ever considered you might be wrong? Please reflect on yourself, because you may be making equally false assumptions in other fields of your life, that are much more important than gaming.

• Said a kid, while talking to an adult... at the same time i did not talk about the game itself nor gaming, but the company behind it, and ther actions... You sure you are fluent in English?

• antioch#8264 antioch Posts: 168
    edited May 2021

I concur with Biplex, you seem angry, and this post is uncalled for. Not to mention rude. If you don't like things that much, please show yourself the door, or apply for a Dev position?! Since you have such 'Vast' experience.

• I'm not angry at all i just hate illogical posts that only delude the viewer+if he cant take hard criticism i'm not sure what is he doing on the forums... Why do gamers post on point topic... ask yourself.... to prevent other gamers the dissaster that they went trough. And you never, i repeat never help a company that does not care... You clearly have low exp when it comes down to computer games. Are you even HIMI (world wide gamers) listed?

• And another non HIMI listed player.... i rest my case.

• nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

Please just stop feeding the troll. He just wants attention.

He even got combative with the person who was agreeing with him. 😅

• You aint himi listed also... and another thing, a troll would troll, not make on point posts... let that sink in for a sec. So you got an invalid argument there, you sure you aint the troll here? Seems a bit weird that an adult would not make that thought. Or you might be one of those snowflakes or? Ether way you are trolling atm.

• nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

What even is HIMI, and why do you think it matters?

I'm only responding because I'm actually curious, and couldn't find anything about it via Google.

• forthewinwin#6386 forthewinwin Posts: 367 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2021

Hi there, Planeswalkers!

This thread has gotten a bit out of control, so I'm going to go ahead and close it down. Please remember that feedback is always welcome so long as it remains constructive.

Winter "Winwin" Mullenix

Senior Writer | Cryptic Studios

This discussion has been closed.