NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trade, property

I noticed that you cannot sell equipment and artifacts to the broker . Also trade is limited per day, so at some point your inventory gets overflowed with items you don't use.

Other than that i think that owning a house and the ability to decorate and upgrade it would be awesome.

Comments

• It's common in MtG as well. It's not uncommon for someone who finished a draft to leave their cards (except for the rares) on a table for anyone who wants them.

In Magic Arena, they created a dusting system, where one gets a very small bonus for collecting more than 4 of a card.

It sucks, but that's life. There are other problems they need to address first.

• havoshavos Posts: 71

I think there needs to be something better for upgrading equipment. I have the same gear I've had since the beginning because I don't want to invest my aether into more. Also a lot of mods/drops will just sit there for gear I don't like or won't use.

I do look forward to customizing my realm more. I think that will be a thing.

• eagle4#6503 eagle4 Posts: 7
    edited April 2021

When you get 45 gear upgrades but still don't have enough aether to use them the problem is in the aether cap.

When you have upgraded your gear to max and have 95 upgrades that you will never be able to use, then the problem is in the economy structure.

When we are all at cap and the aether catches up to allow us to upgrade all our gear to cap, then what are we supposed to do with the 200 extra equipment mods that we will not be able to use?

• envicoenvico Posts: 156
    edited April 2021

Most items can be upgraded in 35 upgrades or less even from a very low start from say level 5 or lower.

If it has lots and lots of mods and you want to max out all those mods it might be a different story. The real problem is in getting the mods unlocked which can be a huge problem on anything not grey.

• Ten upgrades for an unlock maybe would be a fair trade.