NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x Relic Fragments, useless bonus

sladedragosladedrago Posts: 11

I already have capped Relic fragments.

I don't understand what there is to gain from giving me a 2x bonus to relic fragment drops, when you cap them at such a low number.

Is there any way to turn relic fragments into something useful? like gold?

otherwise this new event type just feels insulting.

Comments

• spiritbrandspiritbrand Posts: 125

I mean they must have metrics on this. Is anyone not at or near the cap?

• So: We have all these relic fragments piling up and we need gold and refined aether to be able to use them. So you give us more relic fragments? Come on....

Where are yesterday's release notes? I did not find them.

Double relic frags is like giving out a second cup holder tray at the fast food window. Not very helpful.

I think if you are under level 45 you might not have capped the mythic ones, but past that most people are sitting at cap waiting on refined aether and gold to be able to use the relic fragments that are capped.

• squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 77

You don't need refined aether to use relic fragments, purely gold. But it's a lot of gold for higher levels of artifacts (especially 15->20).

I can't imagine anyone who's got the gold to be in a position to use them isn't maxed out on relic fragments. I upgrade an artifact and shortly after that I'm maxed again. 2x relic fragments is completely useless.

• yuji#6970 yuji Posts: 8

As someone who just only started playing my relics are capped except for the last one. More gold would be nice

• envicoenvico Posts: 156

Let's not forget that when we level up as a planeswalker we get the completely useless stat of more relic fragments.

• same

• It really makes one question the value of the mastery pass. I'm a Free2Player, and I'm maxed out on all fragments and chromatic mana.