NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How many ways can we earn Reputation, and feed battle pass?

I know that daily quests on each plane award Reputation. There appear to be other sources of Reputation points that arrive at other times as well. Can you break down a list of what quests, objectives, skirmishes or other factors have a reputation reward please?

Answers

• envicoenvico Posts: 156

Battle pass is earned by daily/weekly quests.

Realm reputation rewards are a separate deal that do not contribute to battle pass.

• I am sorry for confusing the two. Is there an instruction book on how this stuff works?

My follow up question would be this:

How many ways can we earn Reputation points? My reputation rewards often appear with no identifiable cause, even after I have already been rewarded for the daily quest that was listed.

Also, when I craft in my realm, I often get a notice that Battle Pass has ranked up and given me a reward. What causes that?

• krumple01krumple01 Posts: 84

It seems if you run Expert or Mastery difficulty for skirmishes or dungeons it will give you a small amount of reputation. So you would have to grind for ranks using that method but the daily gives a full rank upon completion.

As far as the Battlepass goes, if you check immediately upon login the battlepass tab, it will show you in the bottom left corner your objective for the day or week.

If you are consistently gaining battlepass levels by completing stuff in Your Realm then its either related in some way to the daily objective or you have stumbled upon a bug. My guess here is it just so happened your battlepass daily objective was related to something done in your realm, either spending gold, spending mana, or even producing x mana, something that triggered the daily completion.

• Expert Difficulty:

Small Skirmish 100 Rep

Large Skirmish 170 Rep

Mana Tower 100 Rep

Mission Story 500 Rep

Ordeal: Bronze 250, silver 300, gold 400

I haven't done enough Master to know the values.

• thuleluruinthuleluruin Posts: 6

Really good info, and I can confirm most of these from testing I was doing a little while ago. As a clarification: Attacking/Deactivating a mana tower is worth 100 Rep. Defending one under attack is work 170.

The reputation rewards (500 planar mana, 250 gold) are for levelling your rep, not completing the daily - it just so happens that the daily is worth 1 flat level (2000 xp), so the two match up.