NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Against the horde is stupid and needs changing

envicoenvico Posts: 156

There should be a constant flood of goblins on my screen.

In order to get gold on this mission you are forced to play in a really stupid manner. Carefully break the towers without killing too many goblins.

*Suggested fix* : kill a goblin = spawn a goblin. Please rework the mission to that it is a gear level and deck optimization check. If you have good dps then you kill enough goblins.

It should not be a : "woah I don't want to waste any of my goblin spawns until after I kill the tower situation".

I should kill 10 goblins around the tower, and then 10 more respawn so that I never noticed they were gone.

Comments

• Options

You soloing these? Or going in as a group? I tend to get plenty as a reward, I've even managed to snag a mythic spell and that's only on hard. If there is a "secret" way of doing it, I'm not doing it and I'm getting rewarded still.

• Options

Both.

In order to get gold you need to "not kill goblins before killing towers". This is a dumb design if you ask me.

I should want to kill a goblin if I see a goblin - not restrain from attacking it because I know when I kill all towers it will be worth more and another goblin won't spawn in its place.

• Options
    nymysisnymysis Posts: 102

Your statement is simply untrue. I had never paid attention to the behavior you describe so just slaughter indiscriminately in this ordeal and easily get gold doing so.

• Options

Your experiences are not mine in regards to multiple missions.

Almost every mission I play has massive delays before mobs spawn.