NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Body gender change not available in tailor

What the title says.

I cannot change my character's gender in the tailor, only body type within the gender of my character chosen at its creation.

Please fix this. It cannot be that difficult...

Comments

• It’s fine for me.

• I'm glad for you?

• nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

yeah I'm still having this issue too

if it's not addressed in the next patch, I'll complain about it some more 😛

• Yep, here we are multiple patches later, and nothing has changed. I tried opening a support ticket, but they just told me "Try again" because it was a patch day by the time they actually responded.

• Just to confirm, today's patch also did not fix this issue

• Yes, I'm still having this problem.

I imagine they categorized this as a low-effort low-impact bug (if they even saw it) and prioritized other things, but honestly, unless their entire code base is just one huge spaghetti, this should be so easy to solve that I would do it myself if I could.

For what is worth, I'm not buying anything until it gets fixed. :)

• moraeannahmoraeannah Posts: 4

I am also having this issue. I saw another thread about someone only having it happen on their necromancer while their other characters were unaffected. I only have one character, but I can't change body types regardless of which class I have equipped, and this problem has effected my account since launch. Oddly enough, it only has me locked out of the female body types though and not the male ones.

I've tried submitting tickets about it, but I was told Customer Support can't do anything about this (including notifying other staff members of the issue apparently) so I was told to comment on threads until it catches the attention of someone who can add it to the known issues list. Hopefully they'll actually see one of these threads and take note of the issue. I'm not sure which of these threads might be seen by staff, so I've included the details on the issue from my other post here as well.