NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forum Badges Official Feedback Thread

yavieydev#1767 yavieydev Posts: 187 Community Manager

Greetings, Planeswalkers! We're hard at work on several bug fixes, new blogs, and tons of game improvements. In the meantime, some of you have asked for special forum badges. To help collect player feedback on what you'd like to see, you're encourage to drop a comment in this thread with the types of forum badges you'd like to see and if you have any suggestions on what should happen to earn them. We can't guarantee that we'll get to all of them but we'll do some at least.

Thank you!

Comments

• antioch#8264 antioch Posts: 168
    edited April 2021

I feel, there should be a badge for Contributors and how often they contribute to the Forums and how many days in a row they log into these forums. Let's be honest, if you get credit for logging in daily, and you get credit for posts, there may be more people speaking out and up.

I feel there should be 'Class' badges, so it shows what your main class is. So people who don't care about consistently logging in, or posting, can still identify themselves in the community.

I feel there should be a badge or recognition for those who are on Discord as well.

and finally I feel there should be a badge for those who are recognized by Arc and the Admin for consistently stepping up, and being a good example. (Some may call this a teachers pet badge). I feel it's actually the best badge you can get, to be recognized by the leadership.

My 2 mana,

A.

• Maybe add an EU server? Today's ping range was 130-200, unplayable shit, stuff teleporting around, 2-3 seconds delay on skill. A shitfest

• Because forum badges are important when something as basic as reset timers don't function in the game. Yep, let's push engagement when the game is dead in the water due to a plethora of bugs and sub-par coding; oh, but the cash shop works! Spend your money folks! In honor of that, all the badges should be cash shop themed!

Spend more than $100 on the cash shop- you get the "I supported a cash grab" badge! Everyone gets to see how much of a corporate boot licking shill you are! Your posts will automatically get seen by everyone, in addition the devs will pat your head after they give you your daily cummies!

Spend more than $200 on the cash shop- you get the "Under the developer's desk" badge! Yep, you live to serve, practically salivating at being put in your place! All you are is an open wallet, bud- get to sucking!

And finally, the most spectacular of the whale badges- the "I'm nothing more than a living flesh wallet- use me daddy!" badge. $500 grants you direct access to the developers' venmo accounts! All so you can directly deposit your whale currency directly into their accounts! Don't you feel special!

Go fuck yourselves. Fix your game.

• skyeborneskyeborne Posts: 244 Moderator

People have asked for forum badges?

We already have some of the badges, like make so many comments. It would be nice to have a list maybe of all the ones that we can earn already? I'm not even sure what types of suggestions you're looking for for badges that we don't already have.

Maybe badges for getting so many replies on a topic? Or having consecutive log ins to the forum? I'm not sure...

Overall though, I think a like system or something equivalent would be better to have than more badges?

• ozewaozewa Posts: 72

Vampires?

Look, I'm gonna be honest, if you answer any question you have about the game with "vampires" then that will likely be my response. Like... sengir vampire? Baron Sengir? Markovian Vampires, Markov? Theres a bunch of vampires. Every color of vampire. So yea, try answering any question about the game with Vampires. 50% of the time it works every time.

• biplexbiplex Posts: 47

Food for thought: Are the forum badges the most important thing this game needs?