NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Once you hit endgame, how fast could you get 8 million gold?

Im curious how fast one could realistically get the dimir class just grinding gold. I assume most gold would come from trading spell pages for gold in the trader, but thats still pretty slow. I know they are putting it into the level 50 battlepass spot, but i just want to know. Im also having to grind 50k gold to unlock another class from the sanctum and having just hit 30 i have about 25k, so i want to know what that would take as well.

Comments

• benxy#9103 benxy Posts: 8

To answer your question in short:

200h

If I run vault farming with 3x Tier 3 enchantments that give me a bonus of 150% bonus gold it takes 1h to farm 40,000 gold.

Info about my char: Gearscore: 1,000 Planeswalker-Level: 100 Build: white/green spellcaster deck with greenwarden.

How to improve the time or get it done faster:

Higher Planeswalker Level

Gildes Lotus as your Legendary Artifact from the Planewalker bundle (4,000Zen)

Using the world enchantment Tier 3 that gives you an additional gold bonus

Sell the most expensives card to the broker (will save you probably 30h)

I think 150h is possible. Assuming you keep staying in the vault instance the whole time and only leave it once per day. Otherwise the price of the enchantments would increase the time you need because 3x Tier enchants cost you 96,000 gold

• winter#5492 winter Posts: 105

Well, for example, I have been grinding 50K aether each day. In the time it takes me to get that 50K aether, I seem to gather about 25K gold. And I have probably been playing a good 4-5 hours each day doing this.

So the answer is, a LONG damned time. At that rate, I would get 1 million gold in 40 days, if I spent none of it.

I have not sold anything yet. Maybe that would help a little. Still...

• i have the gilded lotus from the bundle but its a greater artifact that drops mana, not legend that gives gold

• lokaidraxmartislokaidraxmartis Posts: 36

Easier Answer, trade Aether for Zen, sell the booster to the broker, i think its around 200,000 gold per booster, or open the booster and cross your fingers, sell anything inside you dont want, and accumlate 100's of 1000's of gold with ease. That's probably the easiest way to get gold. If you can do 100 zen a day that means every 3 days you get around 200,000 gold, at bare minimum at current prices.

That's probably how i'd do it if i really wanted the assassin.

• hulabalulahulabalula Posts: 2

easiest answer is broken broker , ppl earn on trade already like 300, 400 mln of zen , look out everything is sold out

i hope so devs will fix it asap

If you hit your mana cap it will be converted to gold. Yes you would have to hit your weekly limit first but it will still improve your gold income.

The last 3h I earned 50k per hour in vault. So the time might be even shorter than I thought but again this is with 96k investment for 150% more gold. So the first 2h are "wasted" and it would only give you an edge if you play for 16h. Therefore it isn't reasonable to calculate with these numbers unless you can keep the instance open for at least 16h gameplay. I think 200h is sth that is possible with vault grind.

If you hit your mana cap it will be converted to gold. Yes you would have to hit your weekly limit first but it will still improve your gold income.

• winter#5492 winter Posts: 105

No, this actually does NOT work. I know it says this in the tooltip for your mana, but it does NOT convert to gold, you simply do not get anything.

Before I hit my weekly mana cap, I get 25K gold and 4K of each mana every day while farming 50K aether. AFTER hitting my mana cap, I still get only 25K gold per day while farming 50K aether - if it converted to gold I'd be getting 40-45K gold, but I still get just 25K per day in that amount of time.

It may be MEANT to work that way, but it doesn't currently do so.

• edited April 2021

It absolutely works. Go in a mission when mana capped, walk over a mana drop and you’ll see the floaty text that says XX gold when you pick up the mana drops.

it’s not a lot, on master I normally see it range from 4 - 108 for some reason, but it’s something

• Is there a legendary Lotus that gives gold bonus?

What is "in the vault"? Do you farm a respawn point or something?

• krumple01krumple01 Posts: 84

Are those world enchants worth using to farm for 40k gold an hour when you can sell the enchants to the broker and make that much in a few seconds.

So for me to answer the question id say some depends on luck and how much you are willing to grind for gold. Id say sell every world enchantment you collect, dont bother using them to bump up your gold drop rate.