NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Curse of Crussebourg

i cant seem to be able to finnish the quest, every time i do the "dungeon" it finishes. i teleport back, then it tells me to do it one more time. Even tho i have done the dungeon now 3 times. and every time Nani Oula tells me that i need to talk to her to finnish the quest. but when i walk to her. The only uption i get is to say good bye, and do the dungeon. is there anything im dooing wrong???

Comments

• eraccooneraccoon Posts: 22

It was bugged for me, i was stuck by an invisible wall and couldn't finish it.

• Having exactly the same problem

• I have the same issue

• i GOT IT, you need to finish the quet in the blue world

• alcxx3alcxx3 Posts: 1
    edited April 2021

Anyone else stuck where you need to kill the 4 wolves ? I have started this quest over 3 times and the 4th one will not spawn.

adding SS for reference

• balance1016balance1016 Posts: 1

Invisible wall supposedly fixed in March is still very much a problem for me and every single person I know that plays this, we all play solo.

• wladoswlados Posts: 1

I have the issue, that after I got the second quest from Nani, 3 skirmishes and one Mana tower defense and i fast travel back to Nani, it starts again the first quest of story - again from beginning. IF anyone from Cryptic reading this, please fix this.

• marcry#8350 marcry Posts: 2
    edited April 2021

Hi, on 18/04/21 the path to continue this quest is still blocked for me, i'm at the parte "Journey deeper into crussebourg", what can I do? I have already restarted the quest and kill every monster on my way here.

• Same issue. I've completed the curse story and it lets me into the overworld. If I fast travel to any of the portals, I'm taken to the opening quest story where I meet Nani and I have to do the curse story again.

• same issue. invisible wall keeps me from continuing the quest deeper into Crussebourg

• gormenghast1gormenghast1 Posts: 40

It could have something to do with the Necromantic Aura active at higher difficulties affecting the village elders and messing up the quest progress.Try lowering it for the time being if you need to complete the reputation quest.

• I just ran it for the daily quest, and was finally able to move past the invisible wall I was hitting before. I had Necromantic Aura toggled "on" but it failed to execute the Aura - i.e.: nothing was being resurrected. So, yeah, seems to be a bit more correlational data worth looking into.