Questions about the game?

mizorexkurumu
mizorexkurumu Posts: 50 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
So I've decided to return to this game to do the old mindless tasks that used to amuse me only to find my self in utter confusion. I understand there's a new race but why am I limited to only half the map and what happened to all the fashion in stores? Can someone fill me in on what's happened in over a years time?
Post edited by Unknown User on
Nefaris (Dwarf) lvl 95
Katsura (Vampire Mage) lvl 96
VivixVixen (Lycan Priest) lvl 97
SaphireMyst (Bard) lvl 95
Kitaras (Lycan Reaper) lvl 95
Nayalia (Tormenter) lvl 95
Blitzetta (Assassin) lvl 90

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So I've decided to return to this game to do the old mindless tasks that used to amuse me only to find my self in utter confusion. I understand there's a new race but why am I limited to only half the map and what happened to all the fashion in stores? Can someone fill me in on what's happened in over a years time?

It's all gone. Simple as that.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The map is part of a "storyline" expansion, where the Storm Legion took control of the other half. Supposedly the next patch only recently released in China has an effort to retake those portions of the map under the control of the Storm Legion.

The fashion, well thats cause noone at PWE can make up their mind on what to do with the cash shop. They took alot out saying they'd do a regular rotation of a few outfits at a time... which maybe was rotated once or twice. They admitted that idea was a flop and it would all return once it was all also set up to be worn by Demons but... well we know how fast they work on those type issues at PWE.