HRD anti QQ thread

13»

Comments

• Vyden - Illyfue
    Vyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Boss rooms for Prots hit reaally hard.. 5.1k is nothing.. thats normal mobs hits.. lol

i think room 1 HRD is around the 20k+ per hit

i think.. without aura or counter strike dmg reduc or shield on.. the boss can hit 28k probably!! idr

edit> just checked room 1.. boss hit me 25k

HR is different from class to class and so is the npc. Prot is one of the classes with the highest hp so if the boss hit you as hard as it hits mages then you'd be immortal in HR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    HR is different from class to class and so is the npc. Prot is one of the classes with the highest hp so if the boss hit you as hard as it hits mages then you'd be immortal in HR.

i know o.o lol

and we are not even close to the highest HP.. the boss is related to the princess..

my HR princess can heal me for 30k+ each time..

• Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Spec is Dia or granite, I mostly go in as Dia
    6 x 5.1k hits o.o go go 30k hp prot that cant beat room 1 hrd either what you described is wrong or you are severly under-geared lol

I think you need to re-read what I wrote again.

It's 18k+ per hit, with aura on. As conter said, 25k a hit with no extra reduction. Doesn't take long to get nuked, just on floor 1.

Prot HR really really hits hard. Harder than war, as far as I've been told (please correct if I'm wrong here). Because prots are def + hp I understand why it hits so hard, it just get annoying seeing other classes get though easier.

Some stats: Around 130k or so hp, ~5100 def full buff, depends on priest buff. Attack gets to 14k or so with fury last I checked (might be more now). Full 88 champ set, EB weap. lv 78 Earth mastery, purple offhand. Still room for improvement, but I think he's geared kinda ok?

I didn't say I couldn't do room 1. Just that it hits very hard and eats a fair whack of life flood. It got to the point the super high life flood use ate up my motivation to continue to do HRD on my Prot. I haven't retried in a month or two. Working on upgraded FF ring and a lv90 brute force pet before I have another go at it.

Side note: Really wanting that illusive "90 def pet" from CN to appear. *grabby tigey*
  • conterkiller
    edited May 2015
    Lol yeah.. warriors get hit for like 8k or 10k i think..

is not Based off the characters HP.. is based off what the Princess can do... warriors princess can heal around 10k? when maxed maybe?? not sure..

so they get hit for around that much..

but getting hit for low is a big advantage because serums can actually help a lot.. if u get hit for twice the damage that a serum can heal.. u wont make a big difference using one compared to other classes..

like the Mage that beat HR50 first.. he did it without heals from the princess.. just using serums.. because fire mages get hit for low damage.. and they have mana shield to lower it even more lol

• RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Alright so I am in the progress of running HRD for this week.

Just some info to start;

- 4378 def unbuffed, using 7 x solar 5's, reforges of 82% or higher on def stats
    - almost 5.5k def with buffs (self buffs, buffs from airship npc, iron bone 3 pet buff)

My defense goes even higher once Counterstrike is stacked 3 times which triggers Guardian Mode, 40 points of nature energy which effects Guardian Mode.

Room 1 Boss Damage

Low end 3.4k
    High End 14.5k

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm also using the defense assist potion from boutique.
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks for the info RocksSocks, Asylum aura too, I assume?
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2015

is not Based off the characters HP.. is based off what the Princess can do... warriors princess can heal around 10k? when maxed maybe?? not sure..

but getting hit for low is a big advantage because serums can actually help a lot.. if u get hit for twice the damage that a serum can heal.. u wont make a big difference using one compared to other classes..

like the Mage that beat HR50 first.. he did it without heals from the princess.. just using serums.. because fire mages get hit for low damage.. and they have mana shield to lower it even more lol

I am not megabothered about hr (or game in general) so dont have 22 pets for all buffs and also dont ask for the best buffs for hr (using my crappy alts) but i get hit way more than 8/10, more likely 11/12k+ normal hits, my princess cant really outheal it.

Anyway room 1 in deep hr is just bs lol, without pray buffs/mast pots i get like, hum 15/20 acclaim on him? the roflll, since the first time i pased him, bam, room 10 istant with acclaims up to 100+, scaled really good that hr gotta say :3

Cant beat 10, best i got was taking him at 20% with 15% cc from pray, but dont have FF rings/neck and wont get either seen i just do 2 matches for wg :3

But yes prots take insane damage compared to all other classes (their mobs/bosses got kinda half the hp that wr ones got though) and cant hax much def as Reb did too for room 50 back then (i was buffing him lol).

Scorpioluca

Ps: prot is ages that's a check in alt so i dunno what that asylum aura do but if you got 65 wisdom heal aura do osom in hr, npc was healing like 26k my prot in another server and was able to kill kulum with tok blue stuff :P
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks for the info RocksSocks, Asylum aura too, I assume?

- ooops ya, Asylum Aura being used

Furthermore gear wise, Full 88 Champs, 85 EB, 85 crafted necklace and blue 70 battlefield rings.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Doing HR tomorrow, but iirc it heals for like 7k.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • conterkiller
    edited June 2015
    Doing HR tomorrow, but iirc it heals for like 7k.

but is it with max roses? and buffs?

like 2 blues and 2 red roses heals..?

cuz im sure 2 blues is around that.. 7 or 8k.. so im guess the extra reds can put the heal up to 10ish.. somewhat..

but i havent actually checked myself yet XD

• threoneone
    threoneone Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Lv100 patch in CN, there is our answer to beat HRD...until then stay tuned~T;Moustache
  • angelusmortis#5732
    angelusmortis#5732 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Does Dyos/Nyos Protection affect dmg in hr/hrd/pve? o.o (o.o)
    O.O
    (O.O)
    \(O.O)
    \(O.O)/
    :*