Forsaken World and Windows 10 compability

VelvetStrike - Illyfue
VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
So windows 10 is coming out soon, any official news or facts about forsaken world/windows 10 combination?
Post edited by VelvetStrike - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Nothing has been announced yet by way of compatibility. :)
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They cant make **** to work good with that shiety deffender and pins and u want them to be compatibile :D
  • evilmessenger
    evilmessenger Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The release date is july 29 2015
  • ZeroMyth - Illyfue
    ZeroMyth - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well it works fine.
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Simplest way to test this is to download a VM and install the Win 10 Techincal Preview and download FW. Now the graphics will be garbage but if you can launch game you should be fine. I would do it, but 1. Lazy. 2. last time I installed my VM it constantly froze and 3. I will try later if no one else has xD
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Okay so after waiting to install all the latest updates for the Windows 10 preview, I finally installed Arc and FW and they both worked flawlessly. No need to change any settings (except graphics since virtual machines can't access your graphics card and make all graphics ****.) Install and play just like normal

(I put the arrows just incase anyone tries to claim it's not real >.>)

2prv6nd.jpg

2uihfg3.png

nfk5z8.png

So I would say, yes FW is fully compatible with Win 10. MOST programs will be because Windows is very good with backwards compatibility. Honestly your main concern should be if your hardware inside your computer is compatible with Windows 10.