HRD anti QQ thread

Comments

• ToLLL - Shylia
    ToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2015

So, in my case: every ~8sec the boss/mob looses ~5,7-15,5k of his attack, usually it's got 0 attack or at least less than my defense.

This is why you had quite all your CD like anima shield on your screen, this debuff sounds awesome :o
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • sharii69
    sharii69 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Got room 40 to 10% QQ so close..

Time to farm ff for last ring x.x

You were right though, 30 felt a lot easier compared to 20 :/
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wish i could beat 21.. still gotta try with my 12 additional Cdmg compared to alst week tho.. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HaffsBard - Dyos
    HaffsBard - Dyos Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey there ;)
    Room 40 clear, but only luckily with 15% cc, before ~10% like Poli

2015-03-21%2017-52-45_zps5y8toxzh.png

Room 41... really impossible... 2 times 3 mobs, each with almost the amount of HP of R40!
    Insane...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AxelAlmer - Lionheart
    AxelAlmer - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have nearly 600% cd buffed(630% with DU), 518 pve intensity, 15k attk buffed, lvl90 mast, 90 fervor, roses nearly maxed,
    stuck on r18, and some noob bard in LH server is already way ahead on room 40 ._. I know I still have a lot of room for improvement but cmon...r18??? ;-; that is just sad
    I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of the Light and the Good. Birthed of the darkness of the desires within the hearts of men, and so, I hate, I resent. You are, the sacrifice. Good, give me more, your blood, flesh, and your life. Let them ignite my hatred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (And that's everything with max buffs and Sanctuary of War 4/3.)
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    Wow congratulation to both of you :o

Need 88 gear :(
  • sharii69
    edited March 2015
    I have nearly 600% cd buffed(630% with DU), 518 pve intensity, 15k attk buffed, lvl90 mast, 90 fervor, roses nearly maxed,
    stuck on r18, and some noob bard in LH server is already way ahead on room 40 ._. I know I still have a lot of room for improvement but cmon...r18??? ;-; that is just sad

And you call me the noob, pls, you got wrecked!!!!
    haa ;3

Gj haffs!
    Let us know if you beat 41 T;Nosebleeding
  • Freezatron - Lionheart
    Freezatron - Lionheart Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Milestone for me at least, gotta get my other accessories before I could maybe full beat B;Frightened.

2qth3bq.jpg
    Freezatron Lionheart - Retired/Quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    was able to finally pass room 10 with a cc buff! got 0 acclaim lol but my serums ran out like 1/3 hp left so couldve gotten more with serums spamming. 11-19 were pretty easy with the latter half needing all my cds to survive those hard hits. and room 20 is just way too damn tanky, could only get to about 44% with no cc buff. pet roses are almost maxed but not quite, and still need to get 2nd 12v12 ring and maybe necky and some better ids on my gear. cheers!
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited April 2015
    Finally reached room 40 (with 88 gear as planned).
    Room 22-39 are so easy, that's ridiculous ...

93229220150407230422.png
  • HaffsBard - Dyos
    edited May 2015
    New results arrived ;)

It's really really unbelievable deadly up there but I made it somehow (w/o prayer)...
    Rooms 41-45 are aoe-only, 41 and 42 is also close in time, 43-45 high input only (e.g. R43 10 mobs directly with 3,5k dmg)

This is room 46, not a lot harder than 40 (~15% more HP, atk is almost same) but coming close to my limits now w/o luckily prayer
    Maybe with 5th god passive, isn't that far away anymore (halfway on both remaining gods)

2015-05-06%2021-43-52_zpsnjt5d0eu.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    New results arrived ;)

It's really really unbelievable deadly up there but I made it somehow (w/o prayer)...
    Rooms 41-45 are aoe-only, 41 and 42 is also close in time, 43-45 high input only (e.g. R43 10 mobs directly with 3,5k dmg)

This is room 46, not a lot harder than 40 (~15% more HP, atk is almost same) but coming close to my limits now w/o luckily prayer
    Maybe with 5th god passive, isn't that far away anymore (halfway on both remaining gods)

Damn.. that is nice.. lol!! o.o

i always get lazy after room 10.. lmao just get it for the box qq

ill prolly try again if i ever get lv88 champ weapon.. zod weapon dmg is kinda lame.. c.c and not really helpful gold stats...

• VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    New results arrived ;)

Ohhh nice work, i hoped no bosses between 40-50 tho..

Currently i am stuck on 40 with surviving, can't keep the HP up, last try i died at 10% with a bit of time left. If i'd start kiting for a bit more HP i'd need a crit buff to pass it, else i couldn't make up for the dmg sadly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HaffsBard - Dyos
    edited May 2015
    R47_zpsmlly06kh.png

Okay, that's it... waiting for next patch now :D

Not even close, 8 mobs, simply ridiculous xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deeper16
    deeper16 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just wonder if any warrior can or already passed room 20 :S seems pretty out of my range atm.. with 567 cdmg, 17k atck, 70% (with crit pray), 1250 wind mast.. i reached 12%.. and i think was a really lucky try critted almost all time.. ah and almost forgot to mention.. 494 pve itensity
  • sharii69
    edited May 2015
    I just got to 47 with the mob I targeted @ 65% before I got killed x.x
    No way I can beat that yet QQ

I had almost 5k defence to and they were smacking me 3.3k - 4.2k each, that hurt so much :(
  • waskiu1
    waskiu1 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Room 10 down, 11th is no can do atm for my dark vamp with that insane number of mobs.
    I wonder how far other dark vamps can go?
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    waskiu1 wrote: »
    Room 10 down, 11th is no can do atm for my dark vamp with that insane number of mobs.
    I wonder how far other dark vamps can go?

21 is best I can do as dark vamp, I think I need higher rune energy now to be able to progress further gear wise not much left I can improve
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sharii69 wrote: »
    I just got to 47 with the mob I targeted @ 65% before I got killed x.x
    No way I can beat that yet QQ

I had almost 5k defence to and they were smacking me 3.3k - 4.2k each, that hurt so much :(

Should try Prot. Room ONE hits ~18k with 5100 or so def with dmg reduction aura on. I don't even want to know what the high rooms will do, it's a ridiculous amount of damage.
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Should try Prot. Room ONE hits ~18k with 5100 or so def with dmg reduction aura on. I don't even want to know what the high rooms will do, it's a ridiculous amount of damage.

Granite Prot myself, also using Asylum Aura, a little higher on def, room 11 which has 15 mobs, I'm getting hit on average 2.5k per attack from a mob. I am able to reach room 21, getting 1 of 2 mobs killed. Just too much HP and def at room 21 mobs.
  • Vyden - Illyfue
    Vyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    21 is best I can do as dark vamp, I think I need higher rune energy now to be able to progress further gear wise not much left I can improve

How many nature points do you have and what rune skills do you use?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serenity234876
    edited May 2015
    How many nature points do you have and what rune skills do you use?

my dyos tree is only 63 nature runed purely for pve slowlt taking out all seed and wk runes for pve replacements (nyos will be runed pvp). I have all basics for dv runed dps wise other than adv dr and me rune. got runes into insignia energy bloody evil strike and the cd on vs too. spare point maxxed out blood demon and 3 points into cd of vs.

rune energy for none eva never really dud much. now at 80 cs increases curse effects. im curious exactly which if it increases all or not. if it increase all curses as it says it could raise dps quite a bit
  • Vyden - Illyfue
    Vyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    my dyos tree is only 63 nature runed purely for pve slowlt taking out all seed and wk runes for pve replacements (nyos will be runed pvp). I have all basics for dv runed dps wise other than adv dr and me rune. got runes into insignia energy bloody evil strike and the cd on vs too. spare point maxxed out blood demon and 3 points into cd of vs.

rune energy for none eva never really dud much. now at 80 cs increases curse effects. im curious exactly which if it increases all or not. if it increase all curses as it says it could raise dps quite a bit

Is bloody evil strike a good rune? Because i don't a big difference from dark strike which increases the attack by 10% to targets affected by dark curse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serenity234876
    edited May 2015
    Is bloody evil strike a good rune? Because i don't a big difference from dark strike which increases the attack by 10% to targets affected by dark curse.

bloody evil strikes bonus damage only works if blood curse is on target and its not translated that well, its bonus damage is the to the 2nd part of cs, which is really small and makes no difference really so bloody evil strike is not overally usefull pve wise
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Granite Prot myself, also using Asylum Aura, a little higher on def, room 11 which has 15 mobs, I'm getting hit on average 2.5k per attack from a mob. I am able to reach room 21, getting 1 of 2 mobs killed. Just too much HP and def at room 21 mobs.

how much does room 1 hit for on you o.O 6 hits and i'm down so have to life flood super hard...
  • sharii69
    edited May 2015
    how much does room 1 hit for on you o.O 6 hits and i'm down so have to life flood super hard...

What spec prot is yours?
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I can let you know next week, ran HRD for this week already. I don't run things with the combat tab open, next week I can pop that tab when I go next week.
  • serenity234876
    edited May 2015

6 x 5.1k hits o.o go go 30k hp prot that cant beat room 1 hrd either what you described is wrong or you are severly under-geared lol
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    6 x 5.1k hits o.o go go 30k hp prot that cant beat room 1 hrd either what you described is wrong or you are severly under-geared lol

Boss rooms for Prots hit reaally hard.. 5.1k is nothing.. thats normal mobs hits.. lol

i think room 1 HRD is around the 20k+ per hit

i think.. without aura or counter strike dmg reduc or shield on.. the boss can hit 28k probably!! idr

edit> just checked room 1.. boss hit me 25k