Occupied by storm legion???

shadowninja63
shadowninja63 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
Hello i am a returning player, have not played since about 2011 and i am wondering is their currently a quest line to do to get back into FH?
Also any guild willing to take a returning player and help said player(help with learning new maps and such i will be doing guild quests though as often as possible)?
Post edited by shadowninja63 on

Comments

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • shadowninja63
    edited May 2015
    drakenfyre wrote: »

Thanks!
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I mean no disrespect whatsoever Nyxa but do you still even play? FH is no longer accessible at all. There are no quest lines to unlock it. The only way to get in FH now is through Freedom Harbor on Fire (level 90 raid instance) and even then it's an instance and not the real FH. I hear China has a patch where it is opened up again but I haven't seen it for myself so I'm not sure atm.

To OP: as far as guild goes, what server do you play on.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I mean no disrespect whatsoever Nyxa but do you still even play? FH is no longer accessible at all. There are no quest lines to unlock it. The only way to get in FH now is through Freedom Harbor on Fire (level 90 raid instance) and even then it's an instance and not the real FH. I hear China has a patch where it is opened up again but I haven't seen it for myself so I'm not sure atm.

To OP: as far as guild goes, what server do you play on.

this doesn't help?
    You get some quests to do there but you can return there anytime to complete them. Head to your nearest teleport and head to Nightfall. That's the new main place. Freedom harbor and some other maps are currently unavailable.

if this is wrong you need to tell Gwenny that she's wrong too
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    edited May 2015
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    this doesn't help?

if this is wrong you need to tell Gwenny that she's wrong too

It does help new players but I read the specific question as is their a questline to get back to FH. Maybe I read it wrong. And Gwenny's post is correct. She answered about the new starter zone. When you start in the new area you do get quests but you don't have to do them right away (Unless of course a new toon), you can always just skip straight ahead and go to NF then go back and do those starter quests whenever.
  • shadowninja63
    edited May 2015
    It does help new players but I read the specific question as is their a questline to get back to FH. Maybe I read it wrong. And Gwenny's post is correct. She answered about the new starter zone. When you start in the new area you do get quests but you don't have to do them right away (Unless of course a new toon), you can always just skip straight ahead and go to NF then go back and do those starter quests whenever.

Where in nightfall do i go to skip the quests?
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    edited May 2015
    well it really depends. if you are low level then you want to do those quests. You follow those intill 60 Nightfall and SJ have 60+ quests. Nightfall would have a few lower level quests but none are main if I remember correctly.
  • shadowninja63
    edited May 2015
    well it really depends. if you are low level then you want to do those quests. You follow those intill 60 Nightfall and SJ have 60+ quests. Nightfall would have a few lower level quests but none are main if I remember correctly.

anything for lvl 51?
  • darkerthandar05
    darkerthandar05 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    since this update and map lock there are not many quests for 20-30+ . And I can't make quests anymore cuz I need higher level. Anyway are there less players now ingame? cuz whenever i go for instance, for most of the time there are players on 70+ and there are not many ppl on my lv too. it looks like this update is most suitable for players over 60lv.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    since this update and map lock there are not many quests for 20-30+ . And I can't make quests anymore cuz I need higher level. Anyway are there less players now ingame? cuz whenever i go for instance, for most of the time there are players on 70+ and there are not many ppl on my lv too. it looks like this update is most suitable for players over 60lv.

Well you get an insane amount of xp now so only way to stay around 60 for a lot is slaking all day in nf :P

My torm got lvl 90 in 28 days and didnt really worked my **** on exping + unlocked each day the badges thinghyes from aepello since i could get them.

Nightfall daily's, perfume, lion camps, henry too i guess (i always send pet for this so not 100% sure), al lthose give tons of xp, + the good old seal, you can aswell get some ores now, ppls dont really nolife thos emuch anymore (seen aswell those on stall for 90s).

Scorpioluca

Ps: get rdy however to get refused a lot on rci's adv until you're at least 85+ (i find that thing so ***** dumb, my torm was so much better than those "so pro" at 80 while them at 90 rofl, also that make ppls race just on xp and nothing else so we get moar 85+ naked, so useful :P).