Quitting game

DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Off-Topic Discussion
I'm uninstalling ARC and FW platform from every computer I own. I am tired of this game not having real PvP...having grinded for months and months without it....there's just no point in playing anymore for the person who enjoys competitive 3v3.

I held out as long as I could, and it seems the few most important bugs will never get resolved. These are the reasons for me quitting the game. Week after week, waiting to get some simple things fixed...and hoping to be better updated on PvP (the only real fun I have in the game).

I'm sorry PWE couldn't deliver the updates on this game I fell in love with. Good luck to all my would-be competitors if PvP ever comes around.

-Divine
Post edited by DivineSpirits - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)

Comments

• spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    JYHLj.gif
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Pivvvvvipi fun in those free games?

You can Always go outside and look for some ants to step on, kinda the same as pivvvvipi in this kind of games :3

And save me some hypocrit reply, i did a bit of arena and was Always going random to get stomped by ppls with at least x2 my stats using that "6v6 lose" lame trick.

So i will just laugh when i hea rppls here wanna "competition".

Anyway hf and bb.

Scorpioluca
  • abrasivejingan
    abrasivejingan Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Players that are really serious about leaving the game doesn't even need to post it in the forums.

They just leave.
  • Endless_XI - Storm Legion
    Endless_XI - Storm Legion Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am tired of this game not having real PvP...having grinded for months and months without it...
    -Divine

If you want "real PvP", why are you on Storm, its a PVE server, that's like eating jello and complaining your pudding is bad... The arena is dead, I hate this but that's how it is, the people on real PvP servers get pvp all day so they don't want it and when they do its 12v12 and us PVE'ers just get it in rift or 12v12. If you really want the arena to come back you have to organize, use the WC or GC get 5-11 other people together that want it and go do it
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you want "real PvP", why are you on Storm, its a PVE server, that's like eating jello and complaining your pudding is bad... The arena is dead, I hate this but that's how it is, the people on real PvP servers get pvp all day so they don't want it and when they do its 12v12 and us PVE'ers just get it in rift or 12v12. If you really want the arena to come back you have to organize, use the WC or GC get 5-11 other people together that want it and go do it

He wants arena PvP, not just PvP. FF is active, so if he just wanted regular old PvP he'd go do that.

Goodluck on your adventures Fanion, if arena doesn't show up in the next few months I might just join you :D
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    PvP in this game = how big ur wallet is and how much u dont like real money :D
    If you want real PvP, dont play a free2play model game, unless its some Moba. Wanna have fun, try googling for a new first person moba game that just got released Starts with SM ends with TE, its pretty fun and 100% free and non pay2win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • duminic
    duminic Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    maybe you can finally take care of your daughter instead of memorizing your credit card number, miss u fam.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    there is pvping going on, unfortunately when you try it out and your super csed char fails to better ones or ones with more experience you just give up and throw a tantrum and ragequit. the people who stay despite the lack of fixes and stuff love the game, you obviously dont so those who do are happy to see you go ;)
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    there is pvping going on, unfortunately when you try it out and your super csed char fails to better ones or ones with more experience you just give up and throw a tantrum and ragequit. the people who stay despite the lack of fixes and stuff love the game, you obviously dont so those who do are happy to see you go ;)

o.o I've been in the parties against him and we've been winning but he doesn't throw a tantrum. He's very respectable when it comes to losing where as some would rage hardcore. His toon may or may not be super CS'd idk but he competes pretty damn well.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    o.o I've been in the parties against him and we've been winning but he doesn't throw a tantrum. He's very respectable when it comes to losing where as some would rage hardcore. His toon may or may not be super CS'd idk but he competes pretty damn well.

not all of the time. i know my friends/guildies were doing arena vs him and others yesterday whete he was losing and then lo and behold he posts a ragequitting thread. seems pretty self explanatory.
  • DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Thanks for the sentiments, Mr_Infamous, but it's the "kick him while he's on his way out" mentality found in this thread that reinforces my decision to leave.

Mr_Infamous was there for the fights yesterday, so I appreciate him trying to set the record straight. What Amarantos doesn't even know is that *I* was the one to organize the parties originally (picking weaker teammates to make interesting matches). After 10 consecutive losses, I only replaced team members when other people had to leave on their own. I have been talking to my friends about quitting this game for weeks (due to lack of pvp) but I can see how, to someone who knows nothing about me, it would seem as I'm just throwing a big pout fit because I lost some 6s. The logic seems kinda half-**** to me, considering 1. 6s win/loss doesn't matter at all 2. I was the one to organize it, so why would I be upset (in fact, I was thrilled to have good competition for once in many many months) 3. I've lost as much as almost any other player on all 3 of my toons yet I've played consistently for YEARS.

Clearly I'm not the "sore loser" type. The fact that Amarantos considers me a failed CS toon shows what they know. I thought I made it clear from my original post, that my beef is with the EXTREME delay of new 3v3 season and presence of too many bugs in the game. I would hope that PWE would see players leaving the game and ask themselves "for what reason?" They can't do anything about someone leaving because ego issues in PvP, but they DO have some measure of control over the game updates.

When or If the game gets updated, I'll see ya'll then.
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • bboymigo
    bboymigo Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Odds of you winning the lottery > odds of pwe caring what their playerbase wants/needs. I support this decision to leave I hopped out a while back n couldn't be happier. Also, infartmous..if you wanna leave just leave, I promise you nobody cares or is interested.
  • sharii69
    sharii69 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bboymigo wrote: »
    Odds of you winning the lottery > odds of pwe caring what their playerbase wants/needs. I support this decision to leave I hopped out a while back n couldn't be happier. Also, infartmous..if you wanna leave just leave, I promise you nobody cares or is interested.

Infartmous LOL
    Also Fanion you cant quit, we still gotta vs in 3s new arena season
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    If you want pvp go on a bloody pvp server xD
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • evilishbiscuit
    evilishbiscuit Posts: 1 Arc User
    hello everyone, i have a question:P, i played thiss game 2 years ago, before this major update,and i want to start replaying, but i wonder if my geforcege105m can handle it :P:
This discussion has been closed.