New Arena Season

Comments

• DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lol.. ty.. xD

the test is just.. get as much hp as u can..even with temporarily buffs if u want.. and just use sacrifice, without having 70 energy, and take screenshot of the amount of hp you lose..

gotta take it at the time it happens, because the combat log doesnt register that dmg..
    and also a screenshot of both hits to see if they do any difference in dmg.. and that should be it..

some people here just.. "dont have the time" to do 1 sacrifice hit test..

i can help with prot aura if u wanna get some more extra hp xD

a2ugd2.png
    199k hp

63w3lk.png
    219k hp

opod44.png
    254k hp

No noticable cap up to 254k hp anyways. Go nuts on HP training, warriors!!!

EDIT: I couldnt take a screenshot of EACH hit, since that would require me to paste one before getting the second hit...but each 2nd hit did less damage, as expected (since my current HP was lower)

2nd Edit: Also not only did it affect the amount of HP that I lost, but it also affected the base damage (noticable by comparing 1st and 3rd pics). I didn't change any pet buffs between these hits and they were tested on the same type of mob. You're looking at a 68k base hit vs 90k base hit comparing 199k hp vs 254k hp.

3rd Edit: Just to explain the TYPES of HP buff used. Pic1 is base HP sacrifice (control); Pic2 is with priest buff and DL buff at same time; Pic3 is with Aegis war + previous buffs.

Every bit of HP (regardless how it was attained) affected the damage output.
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kraisler wrote: »
    Id like to see that pwetty arena set VS a 70% CC and 650+ CD reaper thats got 100 nature.

o.o give me a toon with those stats and I'll try my hardest :D
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Id like to see that pwetty arena set VS a 70% CC and 650+ CD reaper thats got 100 nature.

Anything with simular stats and especially maxed energy (100!) is doing pretty well at our servers i'd guess, however if you go for defensive you can cancel it out aswell ^_^
    I almost reach this stats and i can't really do much damage to AuroOraA (priest) using lv 75 arena and no golden.. So i still believe the part that crit dodge built arena easily can defend vs high chance/crit damage..

pewpew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • NoOnes_Per - Lionheart
    NoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    a2ugd2.png
    199k hp

63w3lk.png
    219k hp

opod44.png
    254k hp

EDIT: I couldnt take a screenshot of EACH hit, since that would require me to paste one before getting the second hit...but each 2nd hit did less damage, as expected (since my current HP was lower)

2nd Edit: Also not only did it affect the amount of HP that I lost, but it also affected the base damage (noticable by comparing 1st and 3rd pics). I didn't change any pet buffs between these hits and they were tested on the same type of mob. You're looking at a 68k base hit vs 90k base hit comparing 199k hp vs 254k hp.

3rd Edit: Just to explain the TYPES of HP buff used. Pic1 is base HP sacrifice (control); Pic2 is with priest buff and DL buff at same time; Pic3 is with Aegis war + previous buffs.

Well, ****.

We tested it in both a PvP situation AND a PvE situation, LG made NO difference to damage, nor did divine light, nor did the 100k+/- hp buff from LoS...lusters hp was going easily from 150k-250k or more, and there was not a difference....so i really don't understand LOL

At this point, who the **** knows...maybe it changed..maybe we ****ed up...who knows...i think i'm done here now LOL.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: erm...i just noticed..you clearly had a difference in pet mastery buffs from 1st/2nd picture to the 3rd one, think one of those is a physical mastery buff? lol
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • sefila
    sefila Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We are still waitiing for some kind of answer from the developers or someone that has info on the arena season.

U can see and must understand that we get no support on the matter.

Again, asking Domino to post whatever he/she knows about this. Think most of us deserve an answer. All the glitching from a LOT of players had a quick reply and even threats with none to very small penalties for those taking the advantage over the rest of the player base.

Give us something, this is going beyond unnatention and lazyness. Maybe lets call it lack of investment on a game that would die if many of the veterans as myself just send this to the dark age. Golden age? my marbles, the ammount of toons in this game that are alts is HUGE,log in and check it urself.

Thanks Domino for the push u seem to be trying ingame, but tis matter needs an asnwer.

Peace
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, ****.

We tested it in both a PvP situation AND a PvE situation, LG made NO difference to damage, nor did divine light, nor did the 100k+/- hp buff from LoS...lusters hp was going easily from 150k-250k or more, and there was not a difference....so i really don't understand LOL

At this point, who the **** knows...maybe it changed..maybe we ****ed up...who knows...i think i'm done here now LOL.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: erm...i just noticed..you clearly had a difference in pet mastery buffs from 1st/2nd picture to the 3rd one, think one of those is a physical mastery buff? lol

exactly why one 'simple' quick test does not necessarily prove anything...no idea what his phys mast at the time was, but yes he has extra 50 phys mast from pet buff in last pic, also may have lost some slight attack from ele switch dragon power/war cry since those were at 4min time in first pic and not seen at all in 2nd/3rd. a blood war is gonna have high mast in addition to high hp and atk converted into hp from soul tree...did you test base hits vs crits, e.g. variance in base hits but not so much in crits if the cap happens to apply more to crits at least in a pve situation since pvp has more variables to consider like rh and opponent resist/cdef? definitely not a quick 5min study imo.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    a2ugd2.png
    199k hp

63w3lk.png
    219k hp

opod44.png
    254k hp

Thaaank you veeery much....

this tests prove exactly the point i was trying to make..
    there is NO CAP as to how much hp is used for sacrifice... you cant test that if u have 70 energy cuz u cant see how much hp is converted into dmg.. lol

Like DL said.. There can't really be a cap on the TOTAL damage that sacrifice does, cuz that would be stupid.. so Mastery levels, crits, crit dmg, wouldnt matter for the sake of this test..

i wasnt trying to test the mastery he had.. or how much dmg he made.. i was just trying to see the fact that the HP taken for sacrifice is not capped.. as u can see in the screenshots..
    as well as the increase in the damage from higher hp wasnt capped either..

50 mastery from pet buff and some attack is not gonna give him extra 20k damage.. as opposed to an extra 50k+ hp..

Soooo..... there you go..

Tyvm for the quick tests and screenshots.. xd

edited April 2015
    Thaaank you veeery much....

this tests prove exactly the point i was trying to make..
    there is NO CAP as to how much hp is used for sacrifice... you cant test that if u have 70 energy cuz u cant see how much hp is converted into dmg.. lol

Like DL said.. There can't really be a cap on the TOTAL damage that sacrifice does, cuz that would be stupid.. so Mastery levels, crits, crit dmg, wouldnt matter for the sake of this test..

i wasnt trying to test the mastery he had.. or how much dmg he made.. i was just trying to see the fact that the HP taken for sacrifice is not capped.. as u can see in the screenshots..
    as well as the increase in the damage from higher hp wasnt capped either..

50 mastery from pet buff and some attack is not gonna give him extra 20k damage.. as opposed to an extra 50k+ hp..

Soooo..... there you go..

Tyvm for the quick tests and screenshots.. xd

I'm happy to repeat the test for the critics LOL. In fact, I'm eager to see if the cap is 350k :P

I'll post the results soon.
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i dont know much about sacrifice other than it hurts like a ***** but 10% is 10% right? the cap is 10% of your hp no matter what, just your hp that can change. but the only question is if a warrior with 400k hp uses sacrifice will it add 40k attack or some lower max like 20k? maybe warriors on our servers just dont hit the hp chinese ones do if a cap exists/ed there. why does your energy matter if its 10% either way, you just have to use your brain for one instead of having the number tick visually spoonfed to you. what if you can only hit with so much attack like 15k base attack plus 25k hp-attack from sacrifice. broken skill is still broken.
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015
    i dont know much about sacrifice other than it hurts like a ***** but 10% is 10% right? the cap is 10% of your hp no matter what, just your hp that can change. but the only question is if a warrior with 400k hp uses sacrifice will it add 40k attack or some lower max like 20k? maybe warriors on our servers just dont hit the hp chinese ones do if a cap exists/ed there. why does your energy matter if its 10% either way, you just have to use your brain for one instead of having the number tick visually spoonfed to you. what if you can only hit with so much attack like 15k base attack plus 25k hp-attack from sacrifice. broken skill is still broken.

Thats why energy matters for the testing.. if u test with 70 energy.. u cant see how much hp is converted.. so u cant really tell if there is a cap to it or not.. which is how it was tested before..

but instead DivineSpirits did the tests without 70 energy.. which makes the hp converted actually visible.. and IF there is a cap on max hp converted.. apparently is not under 254k hp..

• kraisler
    kraisler Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anything with simular stats and especially maxed energy (100!) is doing pretty well at our servers i'd guess, however if you go for defensive you can cancel it out aswell ^_^
    I almost reach this stats and i can't really do much damage to AuroOraA (priest) using lv 75 arena and no golden.. So i still believe the part that crit dodge built arena easily can defend vs high chance/crit damage..

pewpew

You've missed the whole point BG , i sayd a reaper for a reason , BloodBrawls at 100 nature get 20% Crit chance on Mad cleave wich is already buffed with 8% CC and 35% CD , add that to the 70%CC and 600% + CD And ur dead no matter what you use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making a name for NoName
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You've missed the whole point BG , i sayd a reaper for a reason , BloodBrawls at 100 nature get 20% Crit chance on Mad cleave wich is already buffed with 8% CC and 35% CD , add that to the 70%CC and 600% + CD And ur dead no matter what you use.

Okay, my bad! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015

rocky prot, huehuee

edited April 2015
    I was meticulous this time, so I'm not accused of just doing a lazy 5 minute test (gimme a break).

negndk.png
    209k hp base stats (includes raw attack, cdam)

jrtnjs.jpg
    209k hp base mastery (includes mastery, pve intensity, elemental attack)

Those 2 pics show everything that will be affecting the damage output. THE ONLY factor that changes between the following two screenshots is the HP (and subsequently damage).

The 2nd pic also includes a screenshot of my stats IMMEDIATELY after the hit, to show that nothing changed. No buffs wore off, no gear was swapped.

Comparing a CRIT to a CRIT (not anima or base). Same mastery, attack, crit dam (no DU was used), and using the same skill (duh).

2ai4wu8.png
    421k crit

2v9x3bq.png
    609k crit

Also just for poops and giggles I tested with more buffs and got over 420k hp. The damage increased more (685k crit) and the amount of HP drained was 42k (as expected). I wasn't able to screenshot it (hard to click 10 buttons buffing myself at the same time). There seems to be no cap up to 420k hp at least (doubt there is one, tbh).

I'm done with screenshots...if you find a problem with the results you can eat AxelAlmer's SAC!!!!!
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015
    I was meticulous this time, so I'm not accused of just doing a lazy 5 minute test (gimme a break).

negndk.png

jrtnjs.jpg

Those 2 pics show everything that will be affecting the damage output. THE ONLY factor that changes between the following two screenshots is the HP (and subsequently damage).

The 2nd pic also includes a screenshot of my stats IMMEDIATELY after the hit, to show that nothing changed. No buffs wore off, no gear was swapped.

Comparing a CRIT to a CRIT (not anima or base). Same mastery, attack, crit dam (no DU was used), and using the same skill (duh).

2ai4wu8.png
    421k crit

2v9x3bq.png
    609k crit

Also just for poops and giggles I tested with more buffs and got over 420k hp. The damage increased more (685k crit) and the amount of HP drained was 42k (as expected). I wasn't able to screenshot it (hard to click 10 buttons buffing myself at the same time). There seems to be no cap up to 420k hp at least (doubt there is one, tbh).

I'm done with screenshots...if you find a problem with the results you can eat AxelAlmer's SAC!!!!!

ROFL!!! daaaammn.. thats a whole lot of.. uncapped.. hp bonus damage...
    Tyvm again man!! xD

sooo...

what i believe now is that what people are saying is going to be a "cap removal" patch.. might actually be the opposite, as i was saying, it might actually be ADDING a cap to sacrifice in the future patches.. and not "removing" some fictional cap that doesn't exist in our version yet..

unless the cap is higher than 420k hp.. lol

• Dudettte - Illyfue
    Dudettte - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Few years ago i did a referse engineering of my sacri dmg to see if the mentioned dmg conversions all were correct.
    Back then was still at ~100k health and 74 fervor (no pve intens then )

By calculating the dmg via the way the game mechanics describe it, the calculated dmg was ~4k per hit lower then the actual dmg.

What made sense then was that there is 1% more health conversion into dmg for every fervor above 70.
    At 75 fervor my dmg went up a bit more, but more then that I never noticed again.

My guess is that the 15% conversion is the cap and that this will be increased to 20% or so ( CN players said that sacri dmg will go up considerably )
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015
    Few years ago i did a referse engineering of my sacri dmg to see if the mentioned dmg conversions all were correct.
    Back then was still at ~100k health and 74 fervor (no pve intens then )

By calculating the dmg via the way the game mechanics describe it, the calculated dmg was ~4k per hit lower then the actual dmg.

What made sense then was that there is 1% more health conversion into dmg for every fervor above 70.
    At 75 fervor my dmg went up a bit more, but more then that I never noticed again.

My guess is that the 15% conversion is the cap and that this will be increased to 20% or so ( CN players said that sacri dmg will go up considerably )

O.o but there is no mention on energy tree saying that you convert more hp with more energy.. lol

more energy just gives you more hp.. which in the end will give more damage.. but the hp conversion should still be 10% lol

• NoOnes_Per - Lionheart
    NoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ROFL!!! daaaammn.. thats a whole lot of.. uncapped.. hp bonus damage...
    Tyvm again man!! xD

sooo...

what i believe now is that what people are saying is going to be a "cap removal" patch.. might actually be the opposite, as i was saying, it might actually be ADDING a cap to sacrifice in the future patches.. and not "removing" some fictional cap that doesn't exist in our version yet..

unless the cap is higher than 420k hp.. lol

Whilst you are correct, at the time me and luster tested it that just wasn't the case at all...he was reaching 300khp+ with Lg and LoS and the damage had no difference crit or not crit, in both PvE and PvP situations, we spent a good 30 minutes testing it over and over..you can ask him yourself lol

But yeah that's pretty damn OP.
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • Dudettte - Illyfue
    edited April 2015
    O.o but there is no mention on energy tree saying that you convert more hp with more energy.. lol

more energy just gives you more hp.. which in the end will give more damage.. but the hp conversion should still be 10% lol

If only pwe got a penny for everytime someone here said "should" they could afford a staff team so big we would never say that again.

I remember that back then there were some other ppl on forum that confirmed the 1% more per fervor above 70 fervor theory, but this was a few years ago.

Could test this again tomorrow or so again
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And another thread bite the dust :D and no new arena, heck no news from Domina, oh i feel pity for u guys, they **** u in **** :D(and u pay them for that)

U throw more money weekly to this game then any other pay 2 play game takes monthly.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's been over 3 moths since the demon update, when it was said that arena season will come "soon". Can we at least get a answer as to why its being delayed like this, it's not even funny anymore. A lot of players would had been willing to come back if there was at least arena. CN got the arena season way before all this content we got. It makes absolutly no sense. Even private servers have it. How can private servers be more efficient than PWE...
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    blazder wrote: »
    How can private servers be more efficient than PWE...

They dont have a boss screaming at them every quarter month for profit margins :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Jeazz - Shylia
    Jeazz - Shylia Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Yoy yoy,

Here some info about sacrifice if you didn't considered it ^^

Sacrifice damage are based twice on your hp max, and hp state:
    1- without 70 fervor => consume current hp for attack.
    or with 70+ fervor => based on hp max and not current hp anymore which matter a lot.

2- with more than 35 fervor, it's kinda amazing to notice the up after you reached it, even more when you get 70/80+ fervor => look at the sacrifice tooltip after

When you're life in not maxed, your damage aren't too, and the factor is that more chroma you have, more dmg you gain with it of course...
    47e8a389de6a4a7e68618e34db67fa84.png

Now let see why you got so little damage on some fishkin => PvE Intensity ! If i got no error in the test i did some month ago, the PvE intensity is huge as it shows InGame => 1 point mastery ~ 0.1% bonus dmg and 1 point PvE Intensity seems to be close to 0.15%

So the math to understand blood war seems to be(i think):

DMG= ((0.9 x attack) + elem attack + 1159 + ((0.1 x hp max) x (1 + 35 chroma value at 100%hp))) x (1 + (Physical mastery x 0.1%)+(PvE Intensity x 0.15%))

then you can add crit dmg ^^

The point is that your elem gear is really bad for PvE :/ lack of dmg compared to the stats that are huge for pvp.

Btw if you want to do some try do it on old lvl80 mobs, because fishkin and naga have more resistance that make the math no work(def/pve tenacity).

Here my exemple:
    c8f534a643d0362b8e860d76aabafe5d.png
    4bcf7344605dad02df99fdc4f69e40b1.png

Finished my flood ^^'
    Sry i couldn't refrain to post xD

In PvE hp boost works without cap, i did some try with 90wisdom priest which add more than 100k hp.
    In PvP i'm not sure about the cap :o (because sacrifice heal only works in pvp, maybe it's the same for the cap :/)
    I never tried to see the difference with my priest, damage are really up for sure, but current hp can kill the process by loosing the multiplier based on the 35 fervor of current % of hp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dudettte - Illyfue
    edited May 2015
    It seems to add up nicely, but i find it strange that pve intens would be additive to mastery as i would expect it to be multiplicative.

Also, only the tooltip on sacri says that dmg in increased by a % with each 10% health, while CA, BS and soul power state that only bleeding dmg goes up each 10%.
    so somewhere in there is still a bug in the description.
  • nawaki2
    nawaki2 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it seems that arena became so much forsaken and everyone knows no officials cares :/ And so everyone use it as an "off topic" discussion.

btw i still find the discussion on sacrifice insteresting
  • Dudettte - Illyfue
    edited May 2015
    still a good way to push "new arena season" to first on forum topics and keep attention to it ^^
  • Jeazz - Shylia
    edited May 2015
    It seems to add up nicely, but i find it strange that pve intens would be additive to mastery as i would expect it to be multiplicative.

That's how to force ppl to do 2 operational set for PvE optimisation to tryhard the HRD, and to make PvP player their elem/arena set in the other side.
    PvP set are good, but no comparison is possible due to this multiplicator. So since the 90 update PvP and PvE are split on 2 gear to do :/

As Exemple: between my elem gear wings 3 and my champ 88 gear wings 3 too, there is a huge difference on dmg:
    PvE: 1158 phy mastery + 538 PvE intensity
    PvP: 1032 phy mastery + 238 PvE intensity

272f58ff4e324ff001064b9cc8d06111.jpg
    Also, only the tooltip on sacri says that dmg in increased by a % with each 10% health, while CA, BS and soul power state that only bleeding dmg goes up each 10%.
    so somewhere in there is still a bug in the description.

There are some tooltip detail error, the 35fervor works on everything based on life, including Crimson Arc, Blood Soak, Bloodsuck Slash and Sacrifice, in french client it clearly says as my screen shows (maybe it's one of the only thing that is correct in the french client compared to the EN x) ):

0468a903b1db90310866c5628a3bf605.png

It says the same for the CD, then there is an interresting line => "when the hp of the warrior are above 50%, every 10%, the bleeding, draining and damages based on life are up by 14%" (base showed on soultree). But of course as i'm used to, there is an error in french client that says it work for dyos's skills only, but it isn't because it works on sacrifice before 90 fervor (to activate the dyos's sacrifice).

PvP effect of the 0 + 35 + 70 + 80 + 90 fervor are really powerfull, but kinda exclusiv to mono target compared to elem wars >< who don't need so Nature chroma that much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2015
    Yoy yoy,

or with 70+ fervor => based on hp max and not current hp anymore which matter a lot.

2- with more than 35 fervor, it's kinda amazing to notice the up after you reached it, even more when you get 70/80+ fervor => look at the sacrifice tooltip after

When you're life in not maxed, your damage aren't too, and the factor is that more chroma you have, more dmg you gain with it of course...

Now let see why you got so little damage on some fishkin => PvE Intensity ! If i got no error in the test i did some month ago, the PvE intensity is huge as it shows InGame => 1 point mastery ~ 0.1% bonus dmg and 1 point PvE Intensity seems to be close to 0.15%

DMG= ((0.9 x attack) + elem attack + 1159 + ((0.1 x hp max) x (1 + 35 chroma value at 100%hp))) x (1 + (Physical mastery x 0.1%)+(PvE Intensity x 0.15%))

The point is that your elem gear is really bad for PvE :/ lack of dmg compared to the stats that are huge for pvp.

Btw if you want to do some try do it on old lvl80 mobs, because fishkin and naga have more resistance that make the math no work(def/pve tenacity).

Here my exemple:

Finished my flood ^^'

In PvE hp boost works without cap, i did some try with 90wisdom priest which add more than 100k hp.
    In PvP i'm not sure about the cap :o (because sacrifice heal only works in pvp, maybe it's the same for the cap :/)
    I never tried to see the difference with my priest, damage are really up for sure, but current hp can kill the process by loosing the multiplier based on the 35 fervor of current % of hp.

I understand how bloodwar works perfectly. I was specifically testing ONE aspect of Sacrifice (the HP cap), so I did exactly as ConterK suggest (don't use 75+ fervor). I know there's tons of ways to do more damage (pve set, higher mastery, higher fervor). I have a full set of pve gears but it has lower HP (and since I was testing only for cap, doing more damage wasn't the goal).

I already have a friend who has translated the CN update text anyways (wish he would post it here)...there is NO CAP now but there will be one added in the future.
  • conterkiller
    edited May 2015
    Yoy yoy,

Here my exemple:

Finished my flood ^^'

Lol, the test was never about how much damage he had with sacrifice.. it was about how much HP was converted, that's why tests with more than 70 are harder to perform.. but his phys mast and fervor energy is really low, so low damage compared to a full blood warrior..

Also, as far as a ive noticed Sacrifice damage is ALWAYS based on your current HP, not max.. cuz when a blood warrior has low HP left, his sacrifice barely does any damage.. lol

Sacrifice doesn´t get any of the 35 fervor bonuses until you reach 90, as far as i know.. cuz you have to activate the skill in order to gain bonuses with it..

Also as it reads in the description the 25% Bonus attack for each 10% hp over 50%, is to the base attack, not from your hp.. which you used on your calculations of damage

And what´s the 1159 extra attack you added there? o.o

Idk, i wouldn't really say those maths u wrote down were actually accurate with the damage you did..

Aaand.. Fishkins and naga have 100% crit def base that other mobs doesnt.. not sure about resistances lol

• Jeazz - Shylia
    edited May 2015
    Lol, the test was never about how much damage he had with sacrifice.. it was about how much HP was converted, that's why tests with more than 70 are harder to perform.. but his phys mast and fervor energy is really low, so low damage compared to a full blood warrior..

Also, as far as a ive noticed Sacrifice damage is ALWAYS based on your current HP, not max.. cuz when a blood warrior has low HP left, his sacrifice barely does any damage.. lol

Sacrifice doesn´t get any of the 35 fervor bonuses until you reach 90, as far as i know.. cuz you have to activate the skill in order to gain bonuses with it..

Also as it reads in the description the 25% Bonus attack for each 10% hp over 50%, is to the base attack, not from your hp.. which you used on your calculations of damage

And what´s the 1159 extra attack you added there? o.o

Idk, i wouldn't really say those maths u wrote down were actually accurate with the damage you did..

Aaand.. Fishkins and naga have 100% crit def base that other mobs doesnt.. not sure about resistances lol

Yep i know it wasn't the first goal, but a full understanding of the mecanics helps to understand how the life is affected or affect the damage ^^ as the range of damage on the weapon that make variations on dmg because mastery empower the difference.

After 70 base on max hp for sure and not anymore current hp, and for sure too, the 35 fervor works before and after 90 fervor, the attack mentioned is the attack from life transformation mecanism. I did all the tests and nothing changed after 90... and the math are kinda good as you see the calculation (not fuly accurate), try with your class to see if i'm wrong or not.
    25% per 10% works on damage from life, leech, and bleed. i did test removing some runes and it's accurate on CA dmg and bleed, bloodsuck slash drain and heal and ofc sacrifice damage and maybe the heal in pvp who's huge (never watched exactly the amount) and not the bleeding because the new talents are not considered on soultree.
    1159 extra attack comes from the sacri tooltip i posted before (90% + 1159 + life transformation)

And for the fishkins or naga, do the math ... the difference between 933k9 and 675k9 is too big for only crit def, it cames out with pve intensity/tenacity patch btw so maybe it makes sens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]