Charge Rewards?

Kaiyu - Illyfue
Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Will there be charge rewards this month please?

14%E5%A4%A7%E5%93%AD.gif
Post edited by Kaiyu - Illyfue on
sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

Lv90 Divine Priest

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They met their quota with the Ocean Orbs, no need for CS reward.
    gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    edited April 2015
    They met their quota with the Ocean Orbs, no need for CS reward.
    gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

but I need gems :(

I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

Lv90 Divine Priest
  • _Avenger_ - Eyrda
    _Avenger_ - Eyrda Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    or they could just have the ocean orbs on the charge rewards n make ppl cs like crazy!
  • w1ck3dnick
    w1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    or 200 flame crystals as charge,, LOL, I cant wait for that players will be super crazy when these comes out. But i am seeing this will be coming even not too soon.
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    edited April 2015
    Puhrease Domino dont forget about charge rewards plzzz!

begging-kitten.jpg

I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

Lv90 Divine Priest
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How could I say no to an ADORIBIBLE KITTEH!!! Maybe if I get more fluffy kittens I might put a good word in with the boss...
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tumblr_n8ifhtBZRv1tgx1goo1_500.gif
  • geraltr
    geraltr Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tumblr_nlgl98nKx41sodo64o1_500.gif
  • heinesen
    heinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wait 1 week so its normal as b4 >.<
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    edited April 2015
    How could I say no to an ADORIBIBLE KITTEH!!! Maybe if I get more fluffy kittens I might put a good word in with the boss...

aww you're awesomes. thank you!

I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

Lv90 Divine Priest
  • sophiied
    sophiied Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    52kp3l.jpg

YAY for charge rewards \o/
  • gamerking99
    gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    so there will be no more charge points for spending ingame leaves anymore like we use to have before?
  • thenamesdomino
    edited April 2015
    so there will be no more charge points for spending ingame leaves anymore like we use to have before?

Unless otherwise noted in the promotion information, no.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unless otherwise noted in the promotion information, no.

out of curiosity why are you choosing to completely **** over the non-csing half of the playerbase? people already said enough times the recent ocean heart orb was ridiculous for people (mostly csers) to get stronger, and now that its a charge reward item only the people who can cs to earn points will get it and get stronger, and for the non-csing people its just going to blow up leaf prices again and make things hard for those players.

i guess pwe doesnt care about the non csers? because thats exactly what it looks like.
  • thenamesdomino
    edited April 2015
    We have separate spend promotions now.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    and for the non-csing people its just going to blow up leaf prices again and make things hard for those players.

If anything, I think this will decrease leaf prices, unless we get an uber sale this weekend. CSers will have a bunch of leaves but nothing good to spend them on, so they'll sell it in the exchange. Of course, that's IF there's no good sale. :x
  • amarantos
    edited April 2015
    viiix wrote: »
    If anything, I think this will decrease leaf prices, unless we get an uber sale this weekend. CSers will have a bunch of leaves but nothing good to spend them on, so they'll sell it in the exchange. Of course, that's IF there's no good sale. :x

leaves have been in short supply due to 1g prices during ocean orb. csers will sell leaves, sure, but buyers will continually bid each other higher to get those leaves, and sellers will respond to higher bid prices with higher sell prices.

and having separate spend promotions is a pathetic reason to remove leaf points. there has not been a single promo that gives a lv5 gem. alot of the noncsing merchanters i know used charge promos to get lv5 gems, e.g. the goldparks and shatters and crysts since those are rarest. when pwe starts adding in reasonable promos that give these gems as the special item, then you can say the change was worth it.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    l

and having separate spend promotions is a pathetic reason to remove leaf points. there has not been a single promo that gives a lv5 gem. a

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/1003960-spend-leaves%2C-get-rewards!

say wuuuuuuut
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • court1213
    court1213 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    court1213 wrote: »
    Wasn't that 5 gems across all servers?

yup, not that great xD unless born lucky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    court1213 wrote: »
    Wasn't that 5 gems across all servers?

Well yes but it does contradict him or her saying there never was any promo :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amarantos
    edited April 2015
    Well yes but it does contradict him or her saying there never was any promo :D

that is a raffle for 1 gem between hundreds of players. not an actual promotion guaranteeing a lv5 gem for spending xx leaves. right now lv5 gems are exclusive to those who charge during charge rewards, everyone else can **** off and make them the hard way ;)
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its called CHARGE reward for reason :)
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This was coming from a long time ago, if people didnt see this, then well, try look harder in future.

This game maybe labeled free to play, but like all free to play games, after a few years once the hype and playerbase dies, it turns into a pay to progress model, before its eventual death. Seen it in 100s of ther MMO's, FW isnt any different.

There's now very little chance of anyone that doesnt CS to compete endgame, so either put up with it, or leave the game. Nothing is going to change anytime soon. PWE wants money, NEEDs to money to survive, if u havent seen the state of the company recently, they're about to die pretty soon, unless they move into the mobile gaming market, where there is 100x more paying casual customers. Thats exactly where they will be soon enough.

So enjoy the game as it is, and if you cant, just move on to better pastures - there ARE better pastures coming, triple AAA better pastures, just use ur favourite search engine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • threoneone
    threoneone Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cost of living increase...leaf price is not going down anymore since csers doesn't need to sell leaf to get gold, ocean orbs have plenty gold for them, and holding leaf until merc bogo...bam->2-3 times profit >.> For csers point of view, FW made a good move, they pay and get the instant result, high mastery/resist + gems = OP toon, bringing more strong players in the game to have fun with high end gaming.
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    edited April 2015
    Is there an MS Spending promo going on right now, spend 2000 leaves get 1 mercury pack? Or is it only the sale in boutique?

Has anyone spent any leaves to test that? And also checked if spending in game is giving points? :)

I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

Lv90 Divine Priest
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    And also checked if spending in game is giving points?
    :)

Nope, no points for spending leaves, as confirmed by Domino and people in-game. Not sure to the other questions though.
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there an MS Spending promo going on right now, spend 2000 leaves get 1 mercury pack? Or is it only the sale in boutique?

Has anyone spent any leaves to test that? And also checked if spending in game is giving points? :)

Only in the boutique I believe.
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Charge rewards page isnt loading since this morning for me and some guildies also<3

Cheers

Edit: seems fixed thx you