Regarding 12v12 AFKing

Kaiyu - Illyfue
Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
The anti-afk, anti-leech 5 stacks kicks you out of the battlefield debuff used to work in FF.

As I'm sure you're aware it no longer works, people afk and the stacks only go up to 4 and thus they do not get removed.

Please, please I'm begging you, talk to whoever it is that can fix this, so that we can have that system working properly again.

We have imbeciles, absolute morons applying to battlefields (whether Frostgale Fjord or Ice & Fire) and they just go afk, or they apply on multiple toons and afk on one or 2 or 3. They leech... Really people have no decency anymore.

So PLEASE, please fix this. Fix that booting system, when a player gets 5 stacks of afking they should be kicked. Pleaseeeeeeee.....

5719cb50260b036e163ad348e2b3c68f1390987173.gif
Post edited by Kaiyu - Illyfue on
sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

Lv90 Divine Priest
«1

Comments

  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't understand why the name of this thread was altered or if it was absolutely necesarry to do do but whatever i guess.

    I addressed the issue to Domino because Croxe doesn't give a damn abt what goes on in game. So anyways, Domino can you please help us out with this issue, some sort of acknowledgement would be very appreciated.
    sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

    I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

    Lv90 Divine Priest
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    AFKing makes no sense to me. They (PWE) might have felt being booted was no longer necessary since if you get no assists, you get almost nill rewards. Obviously, even with that, its still a problem. I have no desire to afk cause if I go to a BF, I'm going for points, and thereby I need the assists. Why do people even go afk if they arent getting rewards for it?
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    AFKing makes no sense to me. They (PWE) might have felt being booted was no longer necessary since if you get no assists, you get almost nill rewards. Obviously, even with that, its still a problem. I have no desire to afk cause if I go to a BF, I'm going for points, and thereby I need the assists. Why do people even go afk if they arent getting rewards for it?

    Well, there are these select few idiots, that apply to FF on multiple toons, and while they move on one, they afk on the other but they're not actually contributing on the toon they move on either.

    That's one case, another, as in why go FF if you're going to afk and not get points, is simply because they're morons.

    And finally, in Ice and Fire there's no 10 assists minimum requirement so someone afk'ing from start to finish actually gets full rewards.

    Either way, I wish they would fix that debuff so that when someone AFK's and reaches 5 stacks they get kicked out. That's how it's suppose to be anyway but Idk why PWE felt like it's just ok to disable that feature of Battlefield, with the amount of rotten apples we have in our community. ^^
    sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

    I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

    Lv90 Divine Priest
  • pocket1111
    pocket1111 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No don't remove this please. I love going afk in FF. Why are you crying this isn't real pvp anyways... it's just who has stronger gear etc. Many of us get one shotted all the time and it's not because we are bad it's because FF is run by the csers who put hundreds or thousands into the game to be so OP that they one shot most people or they have just played for years when someone who has been playing a month or so has no chance. So yeah... going afk is a valid way to get the battlefield points and if you dont' like that then you can go cry and just be happy you are even able to compete in ff because I sure the hell can't. after getting one shotted so many times i just go afk and go check out reddit or play a different game.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pocket1111 wrote: »
    No don't remove this please. I love going afk in FF. Why are you crying this isn't real pvp anyways... it's just who has stronger gear etc. Many of us get one shotted all the time and it's not because we are bad it's because FF is run by the csers who put hundreds or thousands into the game to be so OP that they one shot most people or they have just played for years when someone who has been playing a month or so has no chance. So yeah... going afk is a valid way to get the battlefield points and if you dont' like that then you can go cry and just be happy you are even able to compete in ff because I sure the hell can't. after getting one shotted so many times i just go afk and go check out reddit or play a different game.

    Wow perfect logic. I get oneshotted by the other team so I'll just be a useless little **** and afk. I'm sure people would love to have u in their team after knowing this. There are plenty of people who get oneshotted but at least they're smart enough to kite around people and grab flags while the stronger teammates fend off the ops.
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mggw wrote: »
    Wow perfect logic. I get oneshotted by the other team so I'll just be a useless little **** and afk. I'm sure people would love to have u in their team after knowing this. There are plenty of people who get oneshotted but at least they're smart enough to kite around people and grab flags while the stronger teammates fend off the ops.

    Don't give him/her any attention. Clearly it's a troll and trying to derail. Just ignore it. It's so obvious.

    We're here to try and remind Domino that there is a 5 stacks debuff =Boot from battlefield but it's bugged. All we need now is for him to acknowledge this and try to get it fixed asap.

    Just nevermind random nobodies who just come to troll.
    sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

    I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

    Lv90 Divine Priest
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as has been said many times before, the afk boot function hasnt worked since cross server was implemented, most likely because it would boot you back to your home server and that function hasnt worked properly with the 'home server' being cross land. as much as afkers annoy me, i dont want them ****ing up cross anymore since they havent been able to change it without breaking something else so far.
  • pocket1111
    pocket1111 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mggw wrote: »
    Wow perfect logic. I get oneshotted by the other team so I'll just be a useless little **** and afk. I'm sure people would love to have u in their team after knowing this. There are plenty of people who get oneshotted but at least they're smart enough to kite around people and grab flags while the stronger teammates fend off the ops.

    Haha oh yeah so running around getting flags is fun? lol hell no that sucks and is really boring i'll just keep going afk ty very much noob.
    Don't give him/her any attention. Clearly it's a troll and trying to derail. Just ignore it. It's so obvious.

    We're here to try and remind Domino that there is a 5 stacks debuff =Boot from battlefield but it's bugged. All we need now is for him to acknowledge this and try to get it fixed asap.

    Just nevermind random nobodies who just come to troll.

    Not trolling. I afk ff everyday. Nothing you can do about it. ijs
  • pocket1111
    pocket1111 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The real issue is the ridiculously high character score gap between players. There are many that are not able to compete whatsoever. It's like throwing abunch of little league baseball kids on the same field with MLB baseball professionals, and then randomly sorting everyone out on a random team. SO you expect the ones who have virtually no chance at killing anything to just run around and die 20+ times attempting to get flags? No thanks. FF is mostly just luck and who you get on your team anyways, usually 1-2 people are the ones running the show and carrying the whole team. Your tears are meaningless here, and if you want pvp go play counter strike or LoL or something, because most of the people that do ff are just here to get the pretty shiny thingsn from the battlefield points.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pocket1111 wrote: »
    Haha oh yeah so running around getting flags is fun? lol hell no that sucks and is really boring i'll just keep going afk ty very much noob.



    Not trolling. I afk ff everyday. Nothing you can do about it. ijs

    Lol, u're the noob who can't gear himself properly to "have fun" so the least you can do is be useful and cap flags. If you afk, ur team will probably lose and you will barely get any points for ur "shinies". That was the point that went over ur head. I'm pretty much endgame anyways and I'm probably one of those guys who have killed u 20x over in one ff. However, I do like to help my teammates win to get their points. If u're not willing to help me help u, then that's on u and it's stupid quite frankly.
  • pocket1111
    pocket1111 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mggw wrote: »
    Lol, u're the noob who can't gear himself properly to "have fun" so the least you can do is be useful and cap flags. If you afk, ur team will probably lose and you will barely get any points for ur "shinies". That was the point that went over ur head. I'm pretty much endgame anyways and I'm probably one of those guys who have killed u 20x over in one ff. However, I do like to help my teammates win to get their points. If u're not willing to help me help u, then that's on u and it's stupid quite frankly.

    Kid, learn some grammar and stop crying. Also, you will help me and I will stand there afk so thank you for doing all the work.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pocket1111 wrote: »
    Kid, learn some grammar and stop crying. Also, you will help me and I will stand there afk so thank you for doing all the work.

    Kid, learn to play a simple game that requires no brain work. Grammar is subjective towards the forum of speaking (this being the internet) so stop crying over my grammar. And no, I won't help "u" b/c I rarely do ff anyways so tough luck son. Continue to be useless b/c that's what u're good at apparently.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mggw wrote: »
    Kid, learn to play a simple game that requires no brain work. Grammar is subjective towards the forum of speaking (this being the internet) so stop crying over my grammar. And no, I won't help "u" b/c I rarely do ff anyways so tough luck son. Continue to be useless b/c that's what u're good at apparently.

    Seem with all your huge brain you forgot something, how many assists give you flagging 35 times in one match? ZERO, aka, you're gonna get same points you will get afking from the start.

    Also supernice that lower FF got removed lmao, didnt knew that until i tried do wg last sunday with my 5 days old tormentor (that''s already 79 rofl, make istant 90 at this point), so you expect that **** new chars go feed egos of the epeeners? (well actually that's prolly the real reason they took it away, 200 kills in FF let me charge 1k more uro :3).

    And well, wanna solve the FF prob, bring the patch that make craftable rings upgradable, so after 1 week we will read the QQ about FF being dead, right now you're froced to do FF for those stupid rings absurdly op.

    Oh seem also you forgot the afking in FF exist since FF exist lmao (so even if they put it back you can still afk lol), only, back then there was ppls of both teams afking in same place and no drama, now, big epeeners that cry cuz cant get more than 100 kills, cry more pls :P

    Scorpioluca
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    care to stop the personal attacks
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I understand your point, pocket, but you are doing yourself and your teammates a disservice by not actively participating in a TEAM event. There are days where i just get facerolled over and over that it's just frustrating, but I don't let it get to me to the point where i just afk or abandon my party because I knew what to expect before even entering xserver.

    It doesn't make any sense why you would advertise that you actively do something like that because it will build up a reputation for yourself that you probably wouldn't want on your homeserver.

    My advice to you is to learn how to be defensive until you get enough stats to lean more toward the offensive side. Those trinkets aren't supposed to be easy to get ya know, but the more you actively play your toon instead of afk'ing the more you will learn the strengths and weaknesses of your toon and how to be more efficient on the battlefield.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • Falkor - Illyfue
    Falkor - Illyfue Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As to be expected, there are the usual pro's and con's for both side of the fence.

    AFK'ing and still enjoying the benefits of the instance is great to those that do not really care whether they contribute to the team or not. We certainly see this type of player throughout the game, be it botting brainlessly in instances (causing the pty to wipe out and/or fail - or at least resulting in the ramining of the group having to work harder) or just standing around in afk training area whilst leeching SP off the remaining team members that have bothered to turn their bots on to farm SP (this way there is the benefit of gaining SP, without having to repair gear).

    Then of course there are also those that hate losing - I suppose it somehow dents the huge ego's. Even though this group have toons that are very well geared, they deem it neccessary to bring their alt army into Fire and Ice and go afk with them on the oposing team - easy win (to boost the ego for their mains) and ofc easy rewards all the way round.

    Obviously the play style of these two groups have a negative impact on their fellow team members, as no matter what one does or how hard you try to get a win for your side, these negative style players eventually kill the fun of doing these type of instances. When there is no longer enough players willing to work their butts of for the amusement of this group of players, they are very quick to QQ that the 12vs12 system is dead and demand a fix from PWE (we have seen this not too long ago when GvG was dying).

    Not sure if it will be possible, but maybe we could have two FF and two Fire and Ice instances, whereby one will be for those that take pleasure in joining up and go afk for effortless benefits and the second one for those individuals that enjoy actively participating in an event.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as someone said it above, FF is only "alive" because of the new accessories, in the moment normal rings and/or some other nice rings and necks get upgradeable state, FF will be dead just like arena.

    And you are missing a huge point about AFK-ers...they ARE contributing. If they dont que,you dont get match, hence no points for you either. Im sure a huge percent of the AFK-ers feel "forced" to participate in an event they have no interest (not even once but many times). That is waaay worse feeling, than having people AFK in that instance.

    In my case i dont even do FF cuz i hate it and its unfair, even though i need the accessories badly, i decided to wait, but there are those who dont want to wait and they are going in and AFK.

    Want to stop AFK? Give us another way to get the upgradeable accessories, 80% of the AFK-ers will be gone trust me,but ofcourse be careful what you wish for,without those people the number of matches will rapidly decrease.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falkor - Illyfue
    Falkor - Illyfue Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as someone said it above, FF is only "alive" because of the new accessories, in the moment normal rings and/or some other nice rings and necks get upgradeable state, FF will be dead just like arena.

    And you are missing a huge point about AFK-ers...they ARE contributing. If they dont que,you dont get match, hence no points for you either. Im sure a huge percent of the AFK-ers feel "forced" to participate in an event they have no interest (not even once but many times). That is waaay worse feeling, than having people AFK in that instance.

    In my case i dont even do FF cuz i hate it and its unfair, even though i need the accessories badly, i decided to wait, but there are those who dont want to wait and they are going in and AFK.

    Want to stop AFK? Give us another way to get the upgradeable accessories, 80% of the AFK-ers will be gone trust me,but ofcourse be careful what you wish for,without those people the number of matches will rapidly decrease.

    AFK'ers do not contribute - that is what this post is all about - they only there to leech :p

    If you do not want to actively contribute to your side, dont apply, let someone else who is willing to "work" for the rewards take the slot - I can guarantee you, 12vs12 will not die because AFK'ers no longer apply.

    Why would one want the accessories if you do not enjoy PvP?

    And as being hinted at in this thread AFK'ers are the typical lazy players that want things the easy way, even if it is to the expense of the active players - kinda selfish mindset, dont you think?

    Arena is semi dead, yes I agree, but the way I understand it , it is because of gloop farmers, no fun in entering with 2 - 5 afkers and get wiped (do you see the similarity between the "dead" arena and the problems currently in 12vs12?)
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    AFK'ers do not contribute - that is what this post is all about - they only there to leech :p

    If you do not want to actively contribute to your side, dont apply, let someone else who is willing to "work" for the rewards take the slot - I can guarantee you, 12vs12 will not die because AFK'ers no longer apply.

    Why would one want the accessories if you do not enjoy PvP?

    And as being hinted at in this thread AFK'ers are the typical lazy players that want things the easy way, even if it is to the expense of the active players - kinda selfish mindset, dont you think?

    Arena is semi dead, yes I agree, but the way I understand it , it is because of gloop farmers, no fun in entering with 2 - 5 afkers and get wiped (do you see the similarity between the "dead" arena and the problems currently in 12vs12?)

    -Yes,i see the similarity, both are useless ego boost, cs playground, where the average player gets facerolled. The only difference is, right now FF is the ONLY place you can get the upgradeable accessories.

    -Why do players want it if they dont want PVP? Seriously? That **** means a lot in PVE as well, its not a coincidence that PVE gems are only can be embedded to these. It would play a huge part in PVE as well,thats why it makes absolutely no sense that ann ONLY PVP stuff gives something PVE people desperatly need as well. (I know CN dont have PVE servers and that the reason,but we are not CN)

    -YOU are the one who dont get que if AFK people dont que, so they are helping YOU as well. Hence, they contribute towards your success as well just not directly.

    -Trust me in this, the moment these or other upgradeable (for casual players,not the gold elite toy) accessories become accessible without FF, thats where FF is going to die, like arena. Because lets get this straight, FF have absolutely NO rewards besides these accessories and the wargod event for the devirock shard that average people want. And majority of these people dont like being slaughtered just for the fun. They want rewards.

    -Arena,its not dead because of the gloops,its dead because no one cares about the current arena rewards and its unfair system. New season will revive it, but thats only a short term revive. The moment the people who want the new gears got what they want its gonna die soon as well...again,just like now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pocket1111
    pocket1111 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actually I think I'm doing pretty good for only being on this game for 41 days. I got my first 88 hero rank 4 piece the other day and just hit over 60k hp etc, also just got up to round 34 in hr. One thing you forgot to mention that to get "properly geared" it requires either a lot of cash money or a lot of time invested in the game. Anyone with half a brain knows full well that this isn't real pvp, it's just who has the stronger gear.

    I played this game over 3 years ago when the pvp in this game was actually fun and you could always get some great rounds with equal to somewhat equal gear levels etc. Yeah sure you would occasionally bump into the $1000+ cser but it wasn't that bad. Now that I've come back to the game I can see why pvp is dead. For one there is no new gear for the arena so that right there tells you that most don't care for the pvp and only did it to try and get better gear. And for two there are people that are so ridiculously strong that you could play this game for months and invest some cash in the game and still have no chance to compete.

    Forsaken World always was and still is a PvE game. Anyone who thinks they are good at "PvP" in this game should know that this game doesn't require much skill when you are super OP and kill people in 1-2 shots. The PvP mechanics are not that great and it's always been out who has the better gear.

    Also, I have played ff for a couple of weeks and got over 50,000 battlefield points. I did everything I could to help my team, ran around to catch as many flags, get assists, help in anyway I could. In the end, however, other than the fact that it was no fun at all to die so many times, I realized it didn't really matter and it was really just a roll of the dice of getting the best geared people on your team to win. I've had many matches where we were ahead 500 points and still lost in the end because some OP warrior was sandbagging the whole game then just went on a rampage killing everyone. That's happened more than once actually.

    FF is a lot of fun if you are really, really strong I'd imagine. For the rest of us who are new to the game or are returning players that started from zero again? Not so much fun. I will gladly go afk to get the free battlefield points from the rewards and call it a day. Also you have no idea who I am in game so it doesn't hurt my reputation or anything like that like someone said. So this was just my 2 cents.

    One last thing, even if they fixed the 5 count thing and made it so it actually kicked people, there are spots you can stand where it doesn't even trigger the 5 count thing lmao. This has all been good fun, enjoy the thread. If you want some PvP go play league of legends or counter strike, or better yet go try APB that game requires some real skill. Get off your soapbox pedestals about your pay to win "PvP" hahaha. FW is a casual and fun PvE game to the core and always has been.
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pocket1111 wrote: »
    I will gladly go afk to get the free battlefield points from the rewards and call it a day. Also you have no idea who I am in game so it doesn't hurt my reputation or anything like that like someone said

    This pretty much explains why it is OK to do what we want, as the brave keyboard warriors hide behind pixels and our in game actions do not affect our real life, because we remain anonomous - LOL
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pocket1111 wrote: »
    Also you have no idea who I am in game so it doesn't hurt my reputation or anything like that like someone said. So this was just my 2 cents.

    it doesn't matter if we don't know who your toon is here on the forums, genius. your anonymity will do you no good when people you get grouped with in FF, that are from your homeserver, start trolling you outside of xserver for leeching. it happens, i see it almost on a daily basis.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh ye repair that stack system or give us way kick from raid/12v12 afkers if least 6 say yes in vote or something.

    Its so frustrating make 6+ matches for ice and fire items because you don't have chance to win when you have 4 ppl afk or bunch of alts botting middle of map in team. There is also ppl who have only 1-2h time play daily if even that and you waste their time aswell.
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone in this thread trying to justify afking has a mental defect. I'm pretty sure of that.

    I do FF on a lot of toons, NEVER at the same time though let me just clarify that. And one of my toons I do FF on, is a lv88 Frost mage with 100 chroma, **** gears and 46k hp, I cap flags, I get my 10 assists and I am useful to my team even on that toon. If you suck so hard that you can't get 10 assists each and any match you enter, you are a very sad little "gamer" and you should probably go play hello kitty or barbie dollhouse because obviously you're not very good at this game. Rofl...

    If you afk in Frostgale Fjord you don't get any points, maybe 100-200 points per match. And considering you need 300k points for 1 piece of the "shinies", really you're the one who's losing and you're the one being hated for, for being such an imbecile. People won't always end up in the same match as you but I feel very sorry for the ones that do. You're going to need couple of years for your "shinies" if you're hoping to "farm" them via afking. You're brilliant, - slow clap -

    Now back on topic, I don't understand why Domino is ignoring this thread so hard, the 5 stacks booting system used to work, why can't it be fixed? Can we get some sort of explanation on that. Thanks.
    sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

    I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

    Lv90 Divine Priest
  • Orzog - Illyfue
    Orzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Now back on topic, I don't understand why Domino is ignoring this thread so hard, the 5 stacks booting system used to work, why can't it be fixed? Can we get some sort of explanation on that. Thanks.

    Maybe cuz its posted ysday n Domino's only job isnt read forum :D + its 3:53am in pst so prolly he's snorlaxing
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Maybe cuz its posted ysday n Domino's only job isnt read forum :D + its 3:53am in pst so prolly he's snorlaxing

    No, actually last night I saw him replying to other threads around the time this thread was up and active.

    So yeh, he's just ignoring it. Croxe #2 incoming ?

    Or maybe he supports going AFK in 12v12 ? In which case I'll start doing it in Ice and Fire too. Though I wouldn't do it in FF, cos it's **** to go to the battlefield where you don't get points if you afk. Lmao. Not that dumb obviously.
    sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

    I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

    Lv90 Divine Priest
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pocket1111 wrote: »
    Forsaken World always was and still is a PvE game. Anyone who thinks they are good at "PvP" in this game should know that this game doesn't require much skill when you are super OP and kill people in 1-2 shots. The PvP mechanics are not that great and it's always been out who has the better gear.
    .

    more people are getting stronger,so in the end, they face other strong chars. And in order to be recognize as good pvp players, they need to win against other strong chars, not against 1 or 2 hits chars^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "h. impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the Game or in Interactive Areas (defined below) in the Service or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS), “spamming” or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or our employees;"

    I thought this already covered afkers since they are somewhat disrupting gameplay.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hits4hire wrote: »
    "h. impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the Game or in Interactive Areas (defined below) in the Service or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS), “spamming” or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or our employees;"

    I thought this already covered afkers since they are somewhat disrupting gameplay.

    Somewhat?

    You mean completely, right? Because of them some matches are a complete pain. People who apply to matches on more than 1 char at the same time. Afking from start to finish. But hey, FW staff is known for not taking any measures or fixing anything that needs to be fixed.

    So I guess, we should join the afkers until 12v12 consists of nothing but both sides having picnics in their base. If you can't beat them, join them, right?
    sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

    I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

    Lv90 Divine Priest
  • Falkor - Illyfue
    Falkor - Illyfue Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The main problem as I see it, is that a minority of players are having a negative impact on the game experience of the majority. It is really only a handfull of selfish individuals that believe it is OK to enter the 12vs12 instance KNOWING that they intend to be afk for the full duration of the event merely to obtain the rewards at the expense of the rest of the team.

    I somewhat like the idea posted by Ozrog - at least allow the remainder of the team that want to participate actively the option of kicking the afk'ers from the team/instance - resulting in a zero reward for blatant slacking (i.e. in a raid pty of 12, six votes are required to kick).
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
This discussion has been closed.