what about the missing orbs

Comments

• viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I gotta say, I was shocked that the missing orbs got sent out at all, let alone mostly correctly. My toons that got orbs didn't get doubles, the ones missing orbs got more or less the correct amount. I think the orbs for the very last day haven't all gone out yet, but so far looking very promising.

Kudos where it's due, this has been a pleasant surprise.

Edit: I think the orb send out is more or less over, from talking to guildies and my own count. From the toons I did log, most have the correct amount of orbs. Missing 100 here or there, but I'm not too fussed 'cause the majority is correct. Thanks Domino, exceeded my expectations!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    *Drops mic
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Huh, wasn't expecting another wave of orbs the same day. All my chars that were missing them have the correct amount now. Thank you for pushing them to get this done Domino!
  • garlaanx
    garlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    viiix wrote: »
    I gotta say, I was shocked that the missing orbs got sent out at all, let alone mostly correctly. My toons that got orbs didn't get doubles, the ones missing orbs got more or less the correct amount. I think the orbs for the very last day haven't all gone out yet, but so far looking very promising.

Kudos where it's due, this has been a pleasant surprise.

Edit: I think the orb send out is more or less over, from talking to guildies and my own count. From the toons I did log, most have the correct amount of orbs. Missing 100 here or there, but I'm not too fussed 'cause the majority is correct. Thanks Domino, exceeded my expectations!

^^^^^ x10 .. I am very pleased that this did indeed happened as promised and on a timely manner at that. I wasn't expecting a fix, let alone how fast they did do it. You honestly are changing how things are getting run Domino.. Keep it up and maybe we can draw some older players back, or even some new blood in.

And yes, I don't think the last day were sent out yet. Those are currently only the ones I'm missing.
    Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • Alexania - Storm Legion
    Alexania - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I know on LilZander i missed 6 days, and i got 5 today. i think they missed a day or something
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dun wanna break the positive feedback but my accounts that missed 1 day didnt got anything yet.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • viiix
    edited April 2015
    After I logged most of my toons, I think that the missing orbs are from the last (half)day of the event. I was lucky in that most of my characters got orbs after the fix went into effect, and the few toons that got skipped on the last day are the ones missing 100 orbs from the total.

Is this the same case for y'all? Probably wouldn't be hard for Domino to ask them to run the same process again, but only for one day if we manage to pin it down.
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    *Drops mic

Well done good sir. Very well done indeed.
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    edited April 2015
    ya i only missed orbs from the last day of the event on all my accs... and thoose arent in my mail yet.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

• kaliflower
    kaliflower Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Missing from last day of event as well
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ya i only missed orbs from the last day of the event on all my accs... and thoose arent in my mail yet.

Are you sure you logged in the last day while the even was still going on? The last wasnt a full day. Just like the first day, friday it started at noon (pst time if im correct), on wendesday, the last day, if you didnt log in BEFORE noon you are not qualified for the event, therefore you wont get orbs, since it was not the system fault, you just missed it.
    Being someone that got NO orbs the first 4 days , but got them all on every character after they fixed it, i think its very very liekly that people that got no orbs the last day just logged on too late.

Also, i wana point out i got all my missing orbs yesterday. There are a few characters that might be missing 100, but over all, great job.
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    edited April 2015
    i was around the whole day and logged on in time like the days before as well. only half of my accs got the orbs as i logged them and waited for mail then it suddenly stopped at the last toon of 1 my accs and none accs after that received any.

• viiix
    edited April 2015
    I talked to more people in-game, seems like the last half-day got skipped entirely for everyone. Think you can help us out with that, Domino? c:
  • thenamesdomino
    edited April 2015
    I was told unfortunately that the last half day was going to be a wash since the resources that were used were for the full day runs of the event.

I'll look into it but I wouldn't get my hopes up for that last half day.
  • viiix
    edited April 2015
    I was told unfortunately that the last half day was going to be a wash since the resources that were used were for the full day runs of the event.

Aw, that's too bad for those who got skipped on the last day, then. At least it's just one day, which is better than none. Thanks again, Domino!
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    edited April 2015
    sigh...thanks for the reply guess no more orbs for me then...;_;

• tinkbx1
    tinkbx1 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015

hey uhh.. still missing orbs from 10 or 11 chars for the last 3 days (2 if i managed to miss that "time window")
  • strudykisses
    strudykisses Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unsure if any missing orb was send out, still missing orbs .I am not greedy an thankful we got this just wonderan if was send or not

Concern this issue been sweep under the carpet. I was expect get at maintenance. I glad an thankful it took place. This been two weeks an no more information if anything for us miss the orbs. Are we receive anything or nothing. Unsure going get miss orbs
    Strudy
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All missing orbs that were qualified for went out, with some reporting maybe missing one day (the final one) last I heard.
  • imaginaryme
    imaginaryme Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I managed to log in between 3/27 - 4/1 4 times during the event. I did nothing else than log in then log out because I was out of town. As far as i read you just had to log in, not doing anything else. The problem is that is 20 April and I didn't receive any mail with some gift. Same happened last year with my gift, I had to write and sent the issue. I've been playing this game since early 2011 and these issues among the others bother me the most. I still love the game very much but try to get rid of these problems for fhe future. As a question, will I get the gift still? Or it's no longer possible? I've been waiting so long because you guys said it'll take a while to get the gifts. I'm looking forward for a reply from someone with some answears. Thank you very much and have a nice day!
  • Lgnis - Storm Legion
    Lgnis - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I managed to log in between 3/27 - 4/1 4 times during the event. I did nothing else than log in then log out because I was out of town. As far as i read you just had to log in, not doing anything else. The problem is that is 20 April and I didn't receive any mail with some gift. Same happened last year with my gift, I had to write and sent the issue. I've been playing this game since early 2011 and these issues among the others bother me the most. I still love the game very much but try to get rid of these problems for fhe future. As a question, will I get the gift still? Or it's no longer possible? I've been waiting so long because you guys said it'll take a while to get the gifts. I'm looking forward for a reply from someone with some answears. Thank you very much and have a nice day!

i'm still missing orbs from 11 chars for 3 days. many of my guild members are missing orbs for 2+ days.
    sorry to say, don't hold ur breath.
  • viiix
    edited April 2015
    Other than the last half-day, everyone that I know have gotten orbs for the previously missed days. Did you get orbs the day they said they fixed the process? I would think that they based their orb send outs on that day.
  • imaginaryme
    edited April 2015
    i'm still missing orbs from 11 chars for 3 days. many of my guild members are missing orbs for 2+ days.
    sorry to say, don't hold ur breath.
    I'm only waiting for those orbs I should get for my main. That's 1 char not 11, even tho I have some alts, but I just couldn't log them all in everyday. But let's say that for 11 chars it'll take a while, but for only 1? I'm still waiting for someone to reply to my ticket, hope that someone will eventually get to it xD
  • neyake
    neyake Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok, the answer I got when I sent my ticket in the date 04-02-2015:

blah blah blah it will be solved at the last of the next week... blah blah...

that date is passed.... I am still waiting for my orbs..... now I wonder if they were really intentioned to send the orb or just an answer because they have to....

that's not reliability.
  • tarlquan
    tarlquan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got same answer... and still waiting for my orbs.
  • imaginaryme
    edited April 2015
    This is the last response that I got from the support. Thank you Perfect World. For being such great xD

~replies from tickets are not allowed in the forums~
  • Lgnis - Storm Legion
    Lgnis - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i got 4 days worth of orbs on 2 chars. each of these 2 were on different accounts. now, as i said, i was missing orbs from 3 days. i kept meticulous track of who got what. there was even 1 char who hit 60 during this event. he never got orbs, and when he did get to 60, the other on this account stopped getting orbs. i had 1 account with 1 char, even this char only received orbs for 2 days, and received nothing in "after event compensation"

someone royally screwed up, and clearly no one at pwe can count.
    as for myself, and all the other members missing orbs - we're f***ed.
    get used to the shaft. pwe gives that out more than disappointment.
  • thenamesdomino
    edited April 2015
    We're still working through some of the missing orbs. If you have not received them (and we're not including the last day of the event in this) Shoot a ticket to customer support. We're still trying to get them out.
  • ebolas
    ebolas Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We're still working through some of the missing orbs. If you have not received them (and we're not including the last day of the event in this) Shoot a ticket to customer support. We're still trying to get them out.

Any update ?
  • schottie695
    schottie695 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i did send a ticket a few days ago and this was there respond:

~removed~

so i dont think i will getting my missing orbs.....