what about the missing orbs

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No ETA, I was told that it would be finished when it was finished, so it could take a while.
  • vjasp
    vjasp Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sadly the login event ended yesterday at noon, so now we're currently working on getting the rewards to the qualifying players who missed them due to the reward send issue.

they logged on in yesterday morning 7:30 am EST and they both didnt get the orbs and the replacements were still not sent to them today is what im trying to say, sorry for not clarifying it.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No ETA, I was told that it would be finished when it was finished, so it could take a while.

Okay, thanks!
  • Lgnis - Storm Legion
    Lgnis - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still not getting orbs - Completely close all your clients (Including Arc and Steam) and re open and try again. This is a caching issue and closing them clears any and all cached data.

Players missing orbs from previous days - We're working on getting them to you guys as promised. Just dont expect them to come in while the event is still live unfortunately. We'll have to address it afterwards to prevent any "Double Dipping"

Hope that helps

this is not a "caching" issue. i do not now, nor have i ever, used arc. so to tell the people this is a caching issue in any way related to arc is an outright lie.
    that said, i have 4 accounts, all of which had chars over lvl 60. most of them received their orbs for the first 3 days. after which, none of them got orbs. over these accounts, i have 11 (i believe) chars 60+, of them 9 actually got orbs.

maybe u guys should have tied it directly to the daily check in quest from henry. this way, u know, it's guaranteed since it's written as a quest, and not some random code that clearly didn't work when so many have had issues with this way of things since the game's drop...

now, don't misunderstand, i'm not complaining about what i got or didn't get, i'm pointing out that this "caching" nonsense is just that, nonsense. how about a little truth, "hi, this is pwe spokesperson, i'd like to say that yes, we fuuuu'd up again, we'll try to make it right, but don't hold ur breath. have a nice day."
  • neyake
    neyake Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You tried closing and re-opening Arc and the game correct?

I did it... but me too I didnt had magic orbs on my accounts (the ones of the last day, I mean)

Neyakekka and Raijin_ (account Neyakekka)

tarlq and Svein_sommer (account tarlq)

I'm also trying to send a ticket by Arc but... hours in "submitting", so impossible to send it. we will have our orbs or not?
  • schottie695
    schottie695 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also did not get all my orbs, what do i need to do? send a ticket, do nothing ore something else?
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same problem here. No get for alt, orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • kiziraxirena
    kiziraxirena Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why not just give the toons that didnt get orbs the rare wins from orbs? like a couple of flare gem cards and pets and a few tofs or some thing @[email protected] way easier than trying to fix the error
    Storm
    Nyos
    Illyfue

• Alexania - Storm Legion
    Alexania - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I want my orbs im missing. i hope they hurry up and send them soon
  • william32479
    william32479 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have a total of 12 toons that are missing orbs also
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok well, instead of asking where are my orbs, I wanna ask did ANY char at all receive their orbs after all? ^^ Since they said it is in the process of getting fixed? Just curious...
    sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

Lv90 Divine Priest
  • viiix
    edited April 2015
    I think Domino means they're working on a method to scan the logs to figure out what toons to send orbs to, rather than they're sending out orbs already. I expect another few weeks before we hear news about anything being implemented (if it happens at all).
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    in the ticket i wrote and the response i got they said they wanna be done sending them out till end of next week.not hoping too much tho...
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    just an idea, but did you check than the system mail box wasnt full for the char that received nothing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viiix
    edited April 2015
    just an idea, but did you check than the system mail box wasnt full for the char that received nothing?

It's a known issue, which Domino has acknowledged and fixed (for one day, but it's better than nothing). Most of my toons have less than 5 mails in system anyway, though.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its been a week since even ended. Still no ETA for this? Or just hoping we will forget about those orbs?
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    blazder wrote: »
    Its been a week since even ended. Still no ETA for this? Or just hoping we will forget about those orbs?

I'm sure it will take longer than a week, since it looks like so many people didn't get their orbs. Not to mention it's only been 2 full business days.
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I followed up on this. You guys will be receiving your orbs on the qualifying toons who've missed out, but again, there is no solid ETA on distribution. You just have to be patient. they will be sent out.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I followed up on this. You guys will be receiving your orbs on the qualifying toons who've missed out, but again, there is no solid ETA on distribution. You just have to be patient. they will be sent out.

Thanks! Good to know it wasnt just forgotten.
  • Endless_XI - Storm Legion
    Endless_XI - Storm Legion Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015

tumblr_inline_mzk1vld0HD1qj3ir1.gif
  • william32479
    william32479 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thank you for this and all but how do you know what toons got them and didnt get them i mean if someone says yea i didnt get them but they did everyone will do this
  • viiix
    edited April 2015
    thank you for this and all but how do you know what toons got them and didnt get them i mean if someone says yea i didnt get them but they did everyone will do this

I'm sure they have a record of mail sent out and what toons qualified on each day. It'd be weirder if they DIDN'T have a record like that, I'd say.
  • lunadanab
    lunadanab Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You tried closing and re-opening Arc and the game correct?

I got a message saying they would be sent by yesterday .. i have 2 accts i didnt get any.. i opened and closed arc.. but nothing ..any updates?
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sorry to be negative... but by the looks of it... i think the FW team has pushed this under the bed. Ive learned a long while ago, if it hasnt happened within the week, it never will.
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • tinkbx1
    tinkbx1 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    how's things going, "mr domino"? "mr bans people for calling out pwe on their huuuuuge reputation of failure to deliever"?
    yeah, u can ban me, but i've got multiple accounts.
    the ignis rises, like a phoenix from the ashes.

there are still dozens, if not hundreds of players who still don't have their orbs. any word yet?
    or are we "waiting for another fix"? like we've been waiting for a fix for the broken F12 menu text since the BR patch LAST YEAR?
  • _Anita - Illyfue
    _Anita - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tinkbx1 wrote: »
    how's things going, "mr domino"? "mr bans people for calling out pwe on their huuuuuge reputation of failure to deliever"?

there are still dozens, if not hundreds of players who still don't have their orbs. any word yet?
    or are we "waiting for another fix"? like we've been waiting for a fix for the broken F12 menu text since the BR patch LAST YEAR?

You're focusing your anger on the wrong person. It is Croxe who hides behind his cubicle and bans everyone and anyone who speaks up. I'm saying hides because he never shows his face here anymore since Domino is here to clean up after his mess now.

But ya, I'd like an answer too.
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After someone posted on wc about it, looks like some orbs are going out now. 2 alts on one of my accounts got 100 each in the mail (they missed more than that but we will see how this pans out). One of my chars still missed orbs on that account though...
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tinkbx1 wrote: »

Posting from other accounts is a violation of the TOS also unless the account in question is no longer in disciplinary status. By posting from another account you are circumventing the disciplinary actions placed against yourself.
  • viiix
    edited April 2015
    Seems like everyone's getting orbs missing from first day. Let's see if this deployment works for all days, then it'll be a pleasant surprise.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the orbs....they just wont stop coming.....drowning in tof....halp!