Hide Orb Spam

hits4hire
hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
If PWE insists on promoting more orbs sells, can we at least get an option to filter out the orb spam from world chat? It's really hard trying to get a party together at times when you are having to compete with the orb spamming. Maybe this option exists and i have just never noticed it, but if not can you please try to develop a filter for it? ty.
Post edited by hits4hire on
InfernalRazieL.jpg

Comments

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hits4hire wrote: »
    If PWE insists on promoting more orbs sells, can we at least get an option to filter out the orb spam from world chat? It's really hard trying to get a party together at times when you are having to compete with the orb spamming. Maybe this option exists and i have just never noticed it, but if not can you please try to develop a filter for it? ty.

I dont think its exactly what you are looking for, but you can always add world chat to one of your party chats.
    Settings > Gameplay and just put it on system (think itsthere by default).
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    im not sure but i think is the system option
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kajafash
    kajafash Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You think that wc winners are for no reason? Pls, think a bit and learn what marketing means. If some ppl can see what "super-dooper" things ppl can get/are getting then some of them want it too and go to buy some orbs. Easy, right? :)
    FW_sygna_Slaine_500.png
    Even though I walk through the darkest valley (full of blind and dumb idiots), I will fear no evil...
    <Servers traveler>
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes pls.. more infinite orbs..
    i love seeing everyone winning stuff 24/7..

how abt we all get another 30k free orbs? yes pls?

• hits4hire
    edited April 2015
    kajafash wrote: »
    You think that wc winners are for no reason? Pls, think a bit and learn what marketing means. If some ppl can see what "super-dooper" things ppl can get/are getting then some of them want it too and go to buy some orbs. Easy, right? :)

You are a bit ill-informed as I am a marketing agent for a few local IT Consulting firms for my area, marketing is my career. With that said, it's not like I said that I wanted them completely removed from world chat, just that I would like to have the option to be able to hide the messages as the orb spam has been disrupting our gameplay since we have to compete with the orb spam to get parties together in world chat. Don't you think that the people that would be interested in hiding those messages in the first place couldn't care less about what someone wins from an orb?
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015
    nonononono

more free orbs ploooxxx. we are the new Aria.. plssssss orrrbss free orrrbbbsss.. ktnxbai

• hits4hire
    edited April 2015
    nonononono

more free orbs ploooxxx. we are the new Aria.. plssssss orrrbss free orrrbbbsss.. ktnxbai

what are you like 12 or something? cause you sure are acting like it right now. grow up, troll and take your senseless crying out of my thread, please.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • chibiwolf6
    chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The best fix for me atm is to go into settings -->Gameplay --> and then switch -i think- GM broadcast to clear after 20 secs,instead of being permanent
    DuEYcdL.jpg
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Some helpful info on this issue

1) the orb spam are just broadcasts so you can turn them off in settings but if you do, you won't see world bis spawn messages and any of the dark blue announcements.

2) you can add world fluted comments to your normal chat box by ticking world in the same settings as point 1 so you do not miss out on any of the instance recruits and/or world chat conversation

I hope this helps with the disrupting orb messages that I help contribute to the game lol
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015
    hits4hire wrote: »
    what are you like 12 or something? cause you sure are acting like it right now. grow up, troll and take your senseless crying out of my thread, please.

im actually 14, tyvm..
    i just want more free orbs cuz i wanna play aria but in official server.. ktnxbai