Flare gem card error

Armenthys - Lionheart
Armenthys - Lionheart Posts: 148 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
66jgqv.jpg

I havent's used a flare gem card before and today in the lottery I got this, it stopped at a Twilight III and gave me a Shattershard III instead. Is it bugged or the icons are wrong?
Post edited by Armenthys - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Emotions always interfere with logic.

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    O.O that's weird.

I'll let the QA Team know. :)
  • mausemix
    mausemix Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is something that happens with all the lotteries. Those two icons are switched. It's the same with the souldgold and trade gold in guild lottery and these icons are in the same spots.
  • unicornsyum
    unicornsyum Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mausemix wrote: »
    This is something that happens with all the lotteries. Those two icons are switched. It's the same with the souldgold and trade gold in guild lottery and these icons are in the same spots.

What he said.

If it lands on the shatter youll get a twilight.
  • neihi
    neihi Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same as the guild lottery, i reached the gold coin icon, but i got soul coins.. happened 2 times
  • Endless_XI - Storm Legion
    Endless_XI - Storm Legion Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    neihi wrote: »
    Same as the guild lottery, i reached the gold coin icon, but i got soul coins.. happened 2 times

I posted a screen cap of this a while back in the megathread I guess no one saw it
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No one noticed that it's the same two slots as the guild lottery. Shatter is at the top, where the Gold Icon is in Guild Lottery and Twilight is at the South Eastern end, where the Soul Gold Icon is in the Guild Lottery.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mausemix wrote: »
    No one noticed that it's the same two slots as the guild lottery. Shatter is at the top, where the Gold Icon is in Guild Lottery and Twilight is at the South Eastern end, where the Soul Gold Icon is in the Guild Lottery.