NA servers becoming a Private server..

looonooog
looonooog Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Is it just me or they're making our version so easy to max everything now, seen so many players getting 100 mas/res just this week.. is this going to be like this from now on, getting everything so easy?

They even put mats for gold gears in cs O.O.. last time I've seen anything like this happened it was on a private server..

I don't like where this is heading.
Post edited by looonooog on

Comments

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    looonooog wrote: »
    Is it just me or they're making our version so easy to max everything now, seen so many players getting 100 mas/res just this week.. is this going to be like this from now on, getting everything so easy?

They even put mats for gold gears in cs O.O.. last time I've seen anything like this happened it was on a private server..

I don't like where this is heading.

Hum i wouldnt call "easy" something that to get need csing OR csing.

Yeh Yeh, now ppls wil lcome say farm an farm and farm (of without any decent example other than wb's and eles rofl) BUT a fact is right now even those used to mess with Exchange cant get few stupid theseus treads for themself lmao.

ABout the 100 res though dunno about NA but in illy many used the tons of books of mastery's to just get achiev resetting over and over (well ofc some will get near to have everything maxed, even more now).

Scorpioluca

Ps:WTB some dawn scrolls :3 (guess though i gotta wait. if lucky, 2 week rofk?
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Um, unless you are seeing a demon getting Lv100 mastery without CSing hardcore then it's not easy to get or like private servers so relax. Most of the people hitting 100 Mastery are those who have been close to it for nearly a year or so.
This discussion has been closed.