Promo mercs

shortynutt
shortynutt Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
after maintenance the promo mercs will continue ? 11:59 pm?
Post edited by shortynutt on

Comments

• athianna
    athianna Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I certainly hope so. But I spent 8k leaves earlier and got no mercury pack. I also hope it's 23:59 PST instead of servers time or GMT.
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's just delayed when sending
  • adinfinitumlove
    adinfinitumlove Posts: 0
    edited April 2015
    It's just delayed when sending

So you're saying if I spend 2k leaves after server time 23:59, I will still be getting my mercury pack? And how long is the delay? Now that the emergency server maintenance is done, would that still be the case? Would I still be getting it despite spending 2k leaves before maintenance? I was told that I could still get it even after 23:59, but haven't gotten any..

Too many questions huh...
  • lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So you're saying if I spend 2k leaves after server time 23:59, I will still be getting my mercury pack? And how long is the delay? Now that the emergency server maintenance is done, would that still be the case? Would I still be getting it despite spending 2k leaves before maintenance? I was told that I could still get it even after 23:59, but haven't gotten any..

Too many questions huh...

Nobody is saying that. If you spend 2k leaf before 23:50 PST....it will take some time to arrive in your mailbox. As of this post you have 56min. If you have already spent 2k leaf expect something in your mail in the next 5 to 60min.
  • athianna
    athianna Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lolnotyfg wrote: »
    Nobody is saying that. If you spend 2k leaf before 23:50 PST....it will take some time to arrive in your mailbox. As of this post you have 56min. If you have already spent 2k leaf expect something in your mail in the next 5 to 60min.

I waited for more than 5 - 60 minute(5+hours), I still didn't get it...