what about the missing orbs

coffeeordie
coffeeordie Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
so for those of us that didnt get orbs today is that gonna be fixed as well?
Post edited by coffeeordie on

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You tried closing and re-opening Arc and the game correct?
  • Clickerman - Nyos
    Clickerman - Nyos Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem some of my characters only today not have any orbs even if i cleared cache and temp files.
  • blueeys69
    blueeys69 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fresh started PC, no free orbs on any char of my 3 accounts.
    Not really whining about it though as I still haven't got time to open them all.
    Any cache-flush function for ARC besides close/open?
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think this is new problem, Domino.

All my characters have received orbs every day until after last night's maintenance. Now I have one account where the characters received nothing and the rest is split with half getting and the other half not.
  • Kaiyu - Illyfue
    Kaiyu - Illyfue Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kuukami wrote: »

All my characters have received orbs every day until after last night's maintenance. Now I have one account where the characters received nothing and the rest is split with half getting and the other half not.

same here
    sekrits, she's got sekrits in her hair...

I <3 Dragonica T;Cool

Lv90 Divine Priest
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Logged all my alts in before maint happened, when I woke up today every toon I own had their orbs just fine.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • coffeeordie
    coffeeordie Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    have tryed closeing and reopening all day have not got them on 5 of my toons
  • coalsaw
    coalsaw Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Each day you login between 3/27 12:00 - 4/1 12:00 get 100 Dragonscale Magic Orbs!

Did you try to login before 12pm today (2 pm server time)?
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    coalsaw wrote: »
    Each day you login between 3/27 12:00 - 4/1 12:00 get 100 Dragonscale Magic Orbs!

Did you try to login before 12pm today (2 pm server time)?

is 6am early enough? I do know how to tell time.
  • coalsaw
    coalsaw Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    is 6am early enough? I do know how to tell time.

No way, you must be proud then...
  • xkomaksiutx
    xkomaksiutx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also here not any mail with orbs, logging my chars right afther main an have relog all 20+ time restart pc many time, an still no mails.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Only 3 of my characterd didnt get orbs today but since all the otheres did im not worried about those. What im wondering is if i should had gotten the ones i didnt get while the event was bugged yet. Someone claimed she got 500 orbs all together today in the morning from the days she didnt get them. Is that being still worked on? Or were those sent and i didnt get them?
  • thenamesdomino
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for letting us know. Im working on getting this resolved... Again.
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    had no problems till after this patch on gettin my orbs now half my accs didnt got them so something must have happened again x_x
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • unicornsyum
    unicornsyum Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for letting us know. Im working on getting this resolved... Again.

What about all the orbs i didnt get from friday to monday? Will those get sent to me eventually?
  • korikorya
    korikorya Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got 800 for the entire thing... 300 on 2 100 on 2 kinda sad... what was the point of change face and hair tokens mt bemon is as cute as shes getting so those are a waste... half the people cant right click the book so thats junk... so i am missing alot of orbs for a lot of days... and i am glad its over
  • bobbywalker
    bobbywalker Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I did get my orbs after the maintance on all my alts and main thanks. But I was wondering about the orbs that are missing from the days that I did log in and got nothing.
  • bob666999
    bob666999 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What about all the orbs i didnt get from friday to monday? Will those get sent to me eventually?

same thing im wondering about.... still missing 80 stacks of orbs between my alts, all missing from friday to monday
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Players missing orbs from previous days - We're working on getting them to you guys as promised. Just dont expect them to come in while the event is still live unfortunately. We'll have to address it afterwards to prevent any "Double Dipping"

Hope that helps :)

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5230931&postcount=5
  • uniti
    uniti Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Today, all the chars that did not get orbs previously, got todays distribution in the mail. But, now the main char of this account and 2nd char got none. Tried relogging, closed out account and reloaded completely. Stood in place for more than an hour each time. Nada
    And so, the problem continues.....

No retro orbs for those missed days on the chars who received today.
  • killahkushblunt
    killahkushblunt Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Orbs worked on and off got for a day ddn't another happened on multiple characters then maint and no Orbs
  • kiziraxirena
    kiziraxirena Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So now that the eevent iss officially finished does that mean the toons with missing orbs will start getting those missing orbs? If not thats cool just would have like the chance to try to get one of each item at least x3 Specially pet and flare gem cards only two items i havent maaged to get yet well wasnt able to get female fashion but managed to end up with enoughs ets for all my toons just cause alot of males ended up with them x3
    Storm
    Nyos
    Illyfue

• PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    was hoping for my orbs after i woke up but nuthin x_x half of my accs got nothing... guess i wont see em again either...
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • strudykisses
    strudykisses Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Want to know how many orbs are entitle to each character, I meant all in total since this event started to finish? I only recieved 300 start to finish. Did my character got minimum requirements?If My chararcter got minimum thanks so much for awesome anniversary was awesome ..
    Strudy
  • yewmad
    yewmad Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Want to know how many orbs are entitle to each character, I meant all in total since this event started to finish? I only recieved 300 start to finish. Did my character got minimum requirements?If My chararcter got minimum thanks so much for awesome anniversary was awesome ..

be glad you got anything at all so many people btching that their 100 accounts didn't get orbs on every single character. They already said they were trying to fix it.
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Well, it should have been 600 but:
    1) One day was disabled = -100
    2) The first day was a half day, started at noon pdt. If you didn't log in between noon and midnight you missed these.
    3) The last day was also a half day, started at midnight and ended at noon April 1st. This one got me. Logged less than half my toons in the morning. By the time I got back on it was over. Just assumed it would end at midnight. T_T

So, max was 500 I believe but it would have been easy to miss 200 of those.
  • vjasp
    vjasp Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You tried closing and re-opening Arc and the game correct?

Total close out arc and re-logged in (restarted Computer), Revenlite [East] Storm and Siemone [East Storm] , on both accounts and nope no orbs for any toons on either account for the last 2 days, Dom, :*( Just letting you know, many still having this issue, not resolved yet.
  • unicornsyum
    unicornsyum Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vjasp wrote: »
    Total close out arc and re-logged in (restarted Computer), Revenlite [East] Storm and Siemone [East Storm] , on both accounts and nope no orbs for any toons on either account for the last 2 days, Dom, :*( Just letting you know, many still having this issue, not resolved yet.

The even ended 2 days ago... what did you expect.
  • thenamesdomino
    edited April 2015
    Sadly the login event ended yesterday at noon, so now we're currently working on getting the rewards to the qualifying players who missed them due to the reward send issue.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sadly the login event ended yesterday at noon, so now we're currently working on getting the rewards to the qualifying players who missed them due to the reward send issue.

Thanks for the assurance Domino, appreciated. Any idea on a rough estimate of time? One week, two? Month?