Distractions

eberg33k
eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
So how long is PWE/China going to distract us with orbs/events/promos and actually deliver us some fixes?
Post edited by eberg33k on

Comments

• gamerking99
    gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its been over a month since people exploiting god gift boxes for gems, yet still no fix or bans of any kind.

They just keep throwing more and more CS promos to keep the main problems hidden.
  • eberg33k
    edited April 2015
    A month? We haven't had a legitimate fix since the lycan patch.

And reapplying old patches (heavenly trinket) doesn't really count.
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Who cares? 12v12 works trinket works. some other minor problems are irrelevant and shouldn't affect your game experience that much
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Who cares? 12v12 works trinket works. some other minor problems are irrelevant and shouldn't affect your game experience that much

The god npc missing is HUGE that's game breaking more so than the gems or trinket etc....
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The god npc missing is HUGE that's game breaking more so than the gems or trinket etc....

It is huge but it JUST happened so relax domino knows its important and crucible is important so it will get fixed. You cant level it but no one else can either right now. All I'm saying is overall the game is in a pretty good state so just chill.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2015

+ over 9k billions.

Cant care less about crucible (ores now are pretty much worthless i seen, 90s each in a shop) or ai's (gonna laugh thoug hif tonight zod wont work either) but that god rank is a pain seen how limited if the points you can get a day and how horribly OP are the bonus you get with those ranks (i was wondering when came back how come everyone had so high stats now lol).
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited April 2015
    It is huge but it JUST happened so relax domino knows its important and crucible is important so it will get fixed. You cant level it but no one else can either right now. All I'm saying is overall the game is in a pretty good state so just chill.

That I agree with the game is in a better state than it has been in a very long time it's lively and ppl are actually spending and craving some of the new stuff (pet for example) so this will be ok just takes some time to get it back in order
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2015

rofl? guess you just csed your ****, game in good state? lbidding for 99.99 s a leaf in Exchange forever forever and still no one will ever sell again with those kind of promo, here is how i see it (i wouldnt ever sell any leafs or cs item myself ofc...).

Let''s hot even talk about how boring is that game now rofl, could just aswell afk Whole day in FF seen i need those rings.
  • darkwrathe
    darkwrathe Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015

lol game breaking cuz those are missing? plz they were just recently added,in no way is this game breaking.
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited April 2015
    darkwrathe wrote: »
    lol game breaking cuz those are missing? plz they were just recently added,in no way is this game breaking.

So me having finished mine and having all the buffs and ppl coming back not being able to get it at all isn't game breaking? Plz explain....
  • eberg33k
    edited April 2015
    Some other minor problems are irrelevant and shouldn't affect your game experience that much

Irrelevant to you, doesn't make it irrelevant.

I'm getting tired explaining to new players/new toons why they cant reid their <75 gear, or explaining to new/returning players why they cant do flying/tamer quests, why they can't get or upgrade their gem collector skill, or why they dc/freeze up when changing too many realms (to find a bot spot) instead of simply getting a message that they are on cooldown.

I'm tired of being asked why something posted in the 54 page thread of issues but still not fixed or why we haven't herd of anything.

I'm tired of covering for a company/game that doesn't communicate with its player base or show signs of caring about it's product, when I'm not paid to.
  • darkwrathe
    edited April 2015
    So me having finished mine and having all the buffs and ppl coming back not being able to get it at all isn't game breaking? Plz explain....

even if u did finish it and have the buffs that still doesnt make this game breaking, =.= sure you lose out on something temporarly but by no means is this game breaking,if u want game breaking complain about losing your class skills for a long period of time thats actually game breaking.hell this god stuff isnt a requirment to even move forward in the game.there or not it really doesnt effect the gameplay.losing that doesnt even gimp your charactor so yes it isnt end of story.
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited April 2015
    darkwrathe wrote: »
    even if u did finish it and have the buffs that still doesnt make this game breaking, =.= sure you lose out on something temporarly but by no means is this game breaking,if u want game breaking complain about losing your class skills for a long period of time thats actually game breaking.hell this god stuff isnt a requirment to even move forward in the game.there or not it really doesnt effect the gameplay.losing that doesnt even gimp your charactor so yes it isnt end of story.

It doesn't gimp ur toon? 30% cdmg and 5% reduction in pvp dmg alone are a huge gimp and that's only 2 of the first 12 buffs....
  • darkwrathe
    edited April 2015
    It doesn't gimp ur toon? 30% cdmg and 5% reduction in pvp dmg alone are a huge gimp and that's only 2 of the first 12 buffs....

thats not a big deal,be patient and wait for it to be fixed as they are aware of the problems currently.cant expect a quick fix anyway,and once agin the point is its not game breaking lmao,ill let it go at that.
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2015

no more game breaking than people who CS tons and give their friends free items to progress their pvp built toons..which happens alot on my server.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg