Thanks to Domino

DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Figure for every 10 threads with a complaint, there should be at least one with gratitude.

It's obvious there's a mess going on with orbs, other staff across the pond, etc etc but I gotta say that while other servers are panicking (maybe for good reasons since they seem to be losing contact with their Customer relations, after being left in the dark is no fun at all), we are able to be informed daily with Domino's player interaction.

Let's hope we have more years with good staff such as yourself, and that they can hire more like you. We know you can't answer every single question or concern, but it's obvious you're making the effort!

INB4 someone call me a suckup :P
Post edited by DivineSpirits - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)

Comments

• ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think he's doing a great job. One could argue that the anniversary gifts and recent promos are a bit excessive, but bottom line, they are generating a lot of activity.
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    suck up.......just kidding, I agree hes doing a very good job and i'm very glad that he is here with us and actually cares for us and the game, it really is a nice change. Good job Domino, keep up the good work!
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I agree.

The last fully engaged staff member we had was Crabbie. It's nice to finally have somebody around now.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    He is doing a fine job so far. Thanks for the effort put in Dom.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • JacindaJon - Lionheart
    JacindaJon - Lionheart Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    +1... thx domino for ur great effort and for be a fun guy :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No 1 care about you... only u.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    yep thx to at least be there^^

but i will look like a party ****, but why did you told us not to worry, eu team are working hard for you blablabla and then come and say this morning : sorry i know nothing about what is happening on your side, if i have by any chance some info i will give them, good luck guys

it just does not make sense to me but i guess, thx lol

Think he meant by the "I don't know what's going on" as to the staff being fired, not what was going on with the actual event.
    Anyway, I don't quite know what happened on the EU team, and if I get an update i'll try to answer what I can, but for now, the best advice I can give is to wait for more information rather than beginning to panic
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    He is definitely a great addition to the FW staff thats for sure. Its been way too long since we have had someone to talk to us directly.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • faster49
    faster49 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I also would like to give a big Thank You to Domino. Not only has he done his job, he has gone well above and beyond to try to help get things worked out. I can't imagine the amount of stress he must be under right now. So Thank You sincerely Domino for all that you do. We are truly glad to have you around :)
  • Salynn - Lionheart
    Salynn - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thank you, Domino.

Even though some people are so ungrateful for the event it sort of revived the players. Old friends came back to actually log in their toons and see what the game had to offer. (And no, it's not others logging in their toons.) Even I quit for about a good month because after the last patch farming was impossible for my character.

It actually also gives people a chance to jump the gap between a new character and a lvl 3 winged toon. Before, some people could only dream about their lvl 1 wings becoming lvl 2's, or hoping that one day they would get a lvl 90 strength pet when they were able to cough up 8 diamonds to buy one, instead of putting into mastery that they needed more.

You do a lot for this server and way more people appreciate it than those that say so. Your stream, you actually answering and replying to the community on the forums. And good job dealing with all of the sore losers and the ones who want to create drama for you! Keep it up =3 Hope to see more good things come from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kadastran - Storm Legion
    Kadastran - Storm Legion Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Mister Domino,

You're the first FW representative in a long time .... welll, youre the first one ever to communiicate info to us in relative real-time. you have no idea how much it means to us the community. We've been left in the dark about everything that happens for so long now that you being here to relay us infos is awesome. Hopefully your presence here is the first sign of FW's mentallity towards its player-base changing to the better.

THANK YOU! we wuv u!

And hopefully you dont get to leave soon in order to ''Achieve new goals and take up new challenges'' elsewhere!

P.S : your rank should be elevated to ''Morale Officer'' ! that'd fit u welll :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud survivor of the Nova Pack promo Fiasco!
    Fail limit haz surprisingly not yet been reached by PWE
    Yes, Sarcasm is my middle name
  • tow2bravo
    tow2bravo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Id like to say thanks too as one of the people that was having issues getting orbs.It was nice to get a responce saying hey we've found the problem were working to resolve it.
  • CaptainUndies - Storm Legion
    CaptainUndies - Storm Legion Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I definitely agree. If anyone follows my posts at all you'd know that I'm no apologist for PWE but time after time Domino has proven that he really does care about the players and not just the immediate bottom line. Even though some of my characters are missing the orbs, I never complained about it on forums because I'm just happy that something like this actually happened. I know that there is lot more complaining about the event on the forums but I know that player response (from both cs and free) is overwhelmingly positive in the game. So thanks, Domino.

As an addendum, I do hope that servers that missed out on this event could be compensated somehow.
  • garlaanx
    garlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ****, you suck up! You're only happy because you got like 5k free orbs a day :P Mmmmmmmhmmmmm You sexy beast.

j/k lalalalala

Domino, Thank You for everything you do. You are doing your best. o/

P.S. Have my love child
    Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • Eiza - Lionheart
    Eiza - Lionheart Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeeeep, THANK YOU DOMINO, after years its nice to have a staff memeber that actually plays the game and knows what's what we need or we'd like to fix. You're an awesome staff member :D

And i'm really sorry with all the bs you have to deal in forums, people can be ungrafetul, and some are so selfish that cant stand seeing other players improve :/

You're cool Domino, keep going! :D
    Level 82 frost mage - main
    Level 77 light bard
    English is not my native languange, please be patient!
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Gonna jump in here and offer my thanks, too. Seems like the issue has been fixed! Even though I only tried one account, it's the first time ever all my eligible toons has the orbs for once. Super appreciate the time and effort you've put in, not only with this fix, but with weathering all our complaints and the in-game events, too.
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yes TY Domino, It's probably not a coincidence that game population is increasing and contests are fun and worthy since you arrived.
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Domino has been good for the game. Really started to be hopeful after he came around.
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i wanna say thank you for all these gifts <3:D
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• rosie1314
    rosie1314 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thank you Domino! I rarely check out the forums but I found myself on here more often since you been with us. I really appreciate all that you have done so far! Keep up the good worK! T;Applauding
  • fwtoday
    fwtoday Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Okay, this is one of those times when it would be very nice to have a 'like' feature on posts.

When you first got here, Dom, I'll admit to sitting back and pretty much thinking...'oh yay, another absentee gm'.

Needless to say, I was wrong.

Not only do you play and interact with other players, but you have shown yourself to be a responsive and dedicated GM when confronted with game issues. It is both comforting and refreshing to know that we have representation who not only communicates with players, but enjoys the game as much as we do.

I sincerely hope that your bosses know what an asset you are--not only to the game, but as a liasion between the players and the developers. Your energy and devotion to your job make FW a much happier place to be.
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Pretty much what everyone has said so far :D just leaving my *bunny blessing* to u domi :3 may u keep on this path, enjoying this game and the good/bad moments with us.
  • latose
    latose Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You're the best thing that ever happened to this game, Thanks Domino and FW staff for making FW alive again.
  • DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    garlaanx wrote: »
    ****, you suck up! You're only happy because you got like 5k free orbs a day :P Mmmmmmmhmmmmm You sexy beast.

j/k lalalalala

Domino, Thank You for everything you do. You are doing your best. o/

P.S. Have my love child

in fact I have 3 accounts that worked until today and now none work :(

lil bit off topic but just pointing that out.
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • Falkor - Illyfue
    Falkor - Illyfue Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1

This type of thread has been long overdue, but due to our past experiences one is sometimes reluctant to "hail the new King"

Domino has certainly stepped up and delivered on his promises and it is time to say: Thank You Dom, we certainly appreciate what you are doing (not just your regular stream, hand outs and crazy antics, but also the good vibe you are systematically bringing back to the game and player base. It has been too long since we felt this excited about the future of FW.

4734514697_who_is_awesome_xlarge.jpeg

Based upon the positive posts thus far, it is safe to say that the torches and pitchforks are securely locked away :p
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1

Based upon the positive posts thus far, it is safe to say that the torches and pitchforks are securely locked away :p

The mob was forming outside the German FW CM's house but cooler heads prevailed. You Rock Domino .. you even made me forget why i dislike the name Dom for a minute =p
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This type of thread has been long overdue, but due to our past experiences one is sometimes reluctant to "hail the new King

I would not say this post is long overdue as in the past we have had people come in, show a bit of communication at the start then disappear. I think that a fair bit of time had to have passed to really see how devoted Domino really is to FW and it's community. As people have already said, he's put in a lot of time and effort for us to make sure we're all happy and enjoying the game. You're doing a good job so far Domino, keep pushing things for us here, we all appreciate it.

Also, off topic, could you try get the Elixer of Legends to work for higher up instances? They're not really used because most people run BRC/RCI(Basic) with a Lv80+ or ARC/RCI(Adv) which only has 1 eligible instance(Aeon Spire) for the Elixer. If you were to survey the general population on how often they use that item, you'll more than likely get a "Rarely" from 9/10 players. It's time to amp it up to suit the new level cap and the instances that come with it.
  • xelloss999
    xelloss999 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you Domino!

This is the first time in the game that we have had someone from the company play the game and interact with us. Knowing the game mechanics and economy, and player concerns, and bringing that and other feedback to the appropriate people even though it is not your primary job is greatly appreciated!

Your livestreams, server events, and just hanging out with people from all servers really help the community.

We appreciate the long hours you have spent with the community and being on the front line helping out with the questions and issues with the expansion.

Thank you again Domino!
    Xanthros, Rebel Priest and GL of Starlight, Lionheart Server
  • UZA - Lionheart
    UZA - Lionheart Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thx domino
  • Pearldrop - Eyrda
    Pearldrop - Eyrda Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I feel that Domino is doing a wonderful job. I mean like hey, it got me back to being more active right? Thanks a lot, I'm sure many others appreciate your hard work and support.
    <Forever with Herephu>
    Captivated by you like a fireworks show

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Custom made by LycorisKepe (Eyrda)
    Send her a PM for more info!
  • skylii
    skylii Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I always thought GM is extinct animal in EU servers but you proved me wrong.

Thank you for being there for us and keep up the good work :)

Illyfue:Beryll_ Berylynx

Nyos:Sky_Tear

Forever with Shishi_Gami/RoarStrand <3