XSERVER Loging still Unresolved after 15days. Pls help

leo4saken1
leo4saken1 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Sorry to interrupt the happy mood of yall having fun with ss contests orbs and all.. I have already posted in forums about this before. It got no much attention and outdated. The problem is My Main toon cant b logged in XSERVER for unknown reason. I verified files days before, earlier today just reinstalled the whole 8GB Game perfectly through arc, Verified that again too..
But i still cant log my toon to Xserver.Alts works just one toon doesnt.

I was in contact with GMs through ticketing system and they said wait for update and now they saying they are closing the ticket unresolved. I told Domino about this if he can recall he once told me that it might be file error. Then i verified from the verify button completely and still same issue persists. But that doesnt explain me why i CAN load my alts there but not one character ?!
Its been 15Days i tried everything from my side and I gotta keep QQing in forums and tickets leaving me no other option.. Whoever reading this pls try to help me. I am a regular player for last 2 years and i does pvp too.. I need my FF Points and i request all of your kind attention to this please and try to help me ..
**sorry about the colors. just wanna draw attention :(
Post edited by leo4saken1 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

L e o _ N i g h t h o o d

[Elemental Warrior]
Ascension Lionheart

"Yet burn unquenched these warrior eyes, Time hath not dimmed, nor death dismayed”

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    leo4saken1 wrote: »
    Sorry to interrupt the happy mood of yall having fun with ss contests orbs and all.. I have already posted in forums about this before. It got no much attention and outdated. The problem is My Main toon cant b logged in XSERVER for unknown reason. I verified files days before, earlier today just reinstalled the whole 8GB Game perfectly through arc, Verified that again too..
    But i still cant log my toon to Xserver.Alts works just one toon doesnt.

I was in contact with GMs through ticketing system and they said wait for update and now they saying they are closing the ticket unresolved. I told Domino about this if he can recall he once told me that it might be file error. Then i verified from the verify button completely and still same issue persists. But that doesnt explain me why i CAN load my alts there but not one character ?!
    Its been 15Days i tried everything from my side and I gotta keep QQing in forums and tickets leaving me no other option.. Whoever reading this pls try to help me. I am a regular player for last 2 years and i does pvp too.. I need my FF Points and i request all of your kind attention to this please and try to help me ..
    **sorry about the colors. just wanna draw attention :(

Files have nothing to do with it if your alts can log in. Something wrong with your toon that isn't on your side it seems.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You have to stay on support for this. Create a thread in technical if you have not yet too.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have not forgotten about you.

Things have been rather... crazy as of late.

Nonetheless, I hope this maintenance resolves it, but if not, (And Im usually not that lucky) I'll kep trying to figure out whats going on.
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Aren't you just able to change his last saved location to his home server in NF, where you exit ARC runs, for example?
  • nicole1289
    nicole1289 Posts: 0
    edited April 2015
    is there still a quest for Mounted Combat or do u have to be a serten lvl cuz i got a lvl 60 with a combat mount and a licence to go with it?
  • leo4saken1
    edited April 2015
    nicole1289 wrote: »
    is there still a quest for Mounted Combat or do u have to be a serten lvl cuz i got a lvl 60 with a combat mount and a licence to go with it?

ty for response
    im lvl90 and i dun have any pending quests just main quest n dailies.
    Aren't you just able to change his last saved location to his home server in NF, where you exit ARC runs, for example?

TY for response. my default location is at NF. shud i change it?
    I have not forgotten about you.

Things have been rather... crazy as of late.

Nonetheless, I hope this maintenance resolves it, but if not, (And Im usually not that lucky) I'll kep trying to figure out whats going on.

ty for response and its glad to know u r still tryng. :(
    Files have nothing to do with it if your alts can log in. Something wrong with your toon that isn't on your side it seems.

ty for response. i just reinstalled the whole game 3 times in last 15 days and 2 times last 12 hours. but point to be noted is i tried to log my toon on my friend's laptop and it worked. But still that doesnt explain why I can load my Alts through my lap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Elemental Warrior]
    Ascension Lionheart

"Yet burn unquenched these warrior eyes, Time hath not dimmed, nor death dismayed”
  • lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Have you tried deleting your character and creating a new one?
  • sueflayz
    sueflayz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I really hope they can fix your issue.
  • leo4saken1
    edited April 2015
    I tried to log through my friend's laptop and it worked. BUT That doesnt explain me why I Can load my alts to Xserver in my own laptop. Does laptop know alts n mains? o.oT;Puzzling

I Tried to reinstall, verify, disk defragment, reg cleaning, temp file clean n almost everything numerous times :\ gameplay is ok despite general server lags.. but why only xserver issue on one toon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Elemental Warrior]
    Ascension Lionheart