Logging Event

unicornsyum
unicornsyum Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Do we know if thats fixed yet? I dont know if to log in my characters or not. Im scared i will once more get no orbs if i log them while its being fixed.
Post edited by unicornsyum on

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We're working on getting it fixed. I'll post when everyone should be able to get their orbs again
  • unicornsyum
    unicornsyum Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We're working on getting it fixed. I'll post when everyone should be able to get their orbs again

Thanks for the update. As for the characters that did not get orbs during this event, will they get the missing ones automatically when this gets fixed or somewhere in the near future, or there is just no way to make it happen?
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    -pokes Domino- Any news yet? The news post has an ending time, but I'm kind of scared to log my toons if it messes up ._.

Edit: For the first time, I've gotten orbs on more than one toon on my main account! I haven't ran through all of them yet of course, but seems to be working better now. Gotta log in and wait a bit for them to show up. Thanks Domino! Any idea on when we might possibly get the orbs we missed in the previous days?

Edit 2: so far, all the accounts I have tried have worked! Looking good.
  • thenamesdomino
    edited March 2015
    should be working now. Sorry for the delay :P
  • gamerking99
    gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    its working thankyou :p
  • thenamesdomino
    edited March 2015
    Try closing out Arc completely and re-opening it and launching the game
  • gamerking99
    gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Try closing out Arc completely and re-opening it and launching the game

working now...thankyou :p
  • thenamesdomino
    edited March 2015
    If you are not receiving orbs it very well could be caching that is preventing this. Closing and restarting Arc/Steam and your game client is a sure fire way to get everything running correctly. :)
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you are not receiving orbs it very well could be caching that is preventing this. Closing and restarting Arc/Steam and your game client is a sure fire way to get everything running correctly. :)

not work for a lot of players and not for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
This discussion has been closed.