Fire Mage reached R40 on new HR

MonPtitAng - Shylia
MonPtitAng - Shylia Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Hi everybody,

i reached the room 40 this week as a fire mage.I was lucky because normally at the R20 i fail the boss at 1~5% but i had a cc+15% with the pray.The only difficulty after was the room 21(it was 2 boss of R10) cause i passed the R30 with an attack buff in pray.The others romms was without difficulties for my class.

c7d54b068ba7be750f7d92143bd8d7b9.jpg
Post edited by MonPtitAng - Shylia on

Comments

• BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    gg mpa, fire mage FTW. Give it your best to make sure the fire will be first to clean 50! gogo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HaffsBard - Dyos
    HaffsBard - Dyos Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Nice! Finally some other class was able to get there :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So, this is an honest question I've been wondering about: Are there any rewards in new hr? What kind of thing(if any) did you get on the way to room 40?
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    post your stats please and thank you
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So, this is an honest question I've been wondering about: Are there any rewards in new hr? What kind of thing(if any) did you get on the way to room 40?

aside from roses to make your demon stronger you get another khnum box every 10th floor (10/20/30/40/50) if im not mistaken, as well as some extra lv5/lv6 devil ashes for your anima rage (havent paid attention to how much from each floor). so not really fantastic rewards, unless you include top acclaim for 1st prize/godship as well.
  • tornathien
    tornathien Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    congrats

and people say hr is hardest for fire mage, proof right here that its not, hardest for a frost mage
  • MonPtitAng - Shylia
    MonPtitAng - Shylia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My stats without buff

749cc635a8b23fdb1b734090b34acb5e.png
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tornathien wrote: »
    congrats

and people say hr is hardest for fire mage, proof right here that its not, hardest for a frost mage

Anyone who says that is ill informed. HR is twice as hard latter stages for ice mages, due to their lack of dps compared to fire and wind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • tornathien
    tornathien Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Anyone who says that is ill informed. HR is twice as hard latter stages for ice mages, due to their lack of dps compared to fire and wind.

pretty much all the mages on eyrda think this, have argued with them in wc about it few diff times