NOT Receiving Orbs - Glitch? Has Dom responded

Comments

• ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *DISCLAIMER: Could be a Fluke*

I have 4 accounts with multiple lv60+ characters. 3 of those accounts gets orbs the way they are supposed to. The 4th one however only got orbs on the first character on the account.

Now this could just be a fluke, but the bugged account was made after the account creation process was updated. You know, didn't have a separate account name, can only log in with email address.

Instead of everyone saying "my acct", "alt acct", etc, maybe a little detail will help them figure this out.

SO! Those of you that only got 1 set of orbs, was your account created before or after the change (do you log in with a separate account name or just your email address)?

Or hey, maybe I'm wrong and someone has noticed something else?

Mine are a mix of old and new with the same issue.
  • garlaanx
    garlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Still no word on a fix? if any is even coming?

Most likely just not gonna get the orbs. I don't know how they would resolve the issue other than everyone sending tickets in with toon names. And we know that won't happen.

So, Domino? I know you're around! You were on cross server a few hours ago.. People are starting to get pretty frustrated lol
    Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • bindbind
    bindbind Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Can't even send a support ticket about it. It keeps loading the support page for over an hour and nothing

Chars name is Koncegas in eyrda server.
    Please Domino send me my orbs.
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Almost 3rd day, and some of my characters, which over Lv60+ and more than 1 year old, still did not get the orbs. I got 2 main accounts, and have like 6-7 characters each, 1 account, only 3 got the orbs and another one only 2 got their orbs.

So, Domino said, wait for 24 hours for the mail to come, but its already 48 hours, and still no orbs. Some of the characters that did not get the orbs are my secondary actively played characters tho. Domino, please clarify this matter as soon as possible since event only for limited time, and each day passing without any fixing are wasted.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    bindbind wrote: »
    Can't even send a support ticket about it. It keeps loading the support page for over an hour and nothing

Chars name is Koncegas in eyrda server.
    Please Domino send me my orbs.

you can send an e-mail if you can't get to the ticket system

I will leave a note with Domino to check out the thread also
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • dadroponya
    dadroponya Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Still nothing on my main toon a lvl 90 priest :(
  • garlaanx
    edited March 2015
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    you can send an e-mail if you can't get to the ticket system

and we all know that will solve nothing. I understand you're just doing your job as a forum mod. But let's be realistic - It's a weekend. No one is in the office. Emails won't be read until Monday, if ever. By that time, it will be 4 days into the event.

Most likely, it's just suck it up and deal with it folks. Won't be any fixes nor redo's.

Those toons that get orbs congratz. Those that don't. Better luck next year I guess?

It seems it's just a random bug. No one can seem to pinpoint why or whom get's bugged. It has nothing to do with character or account creation. There are no other algorithms to explain it. It's just random.
    Storm Server

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    garlaanx wrote: »
    and we all know that will solve nothing. I understand you're just doing your job as a forum mod. But let's be realistic - It's a weekend. No one is in the office. Emails won't be read until Monday, if ever. By that time, it will be 4 days into the event.

Most likely, it's just suck it up and deal with it folks. Won't be any fixes nor redo's.

Those toons that get orbs congratz. Those that don't. Better luck next year I guess?

It seems it's just a random bug. No one can seem to pinpoint why or whom get's bugged. It has nothing to do with character or account creation. There are no other algorithms to explain it. It's just random.

you're correct about it being a weekend and nothing can be done about the tickets

on that same point it's the weekend and posting that you want your orbs and rewards right now isn't going to help either (last part not personally directed to you). I even stated that I'm going to leave a message for Domino which again won't be seen until tomorrow.
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • Erydya - Shylia
    Erydya - Shylia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seriously? You are complaining? Come on Shylia one will see if, after that you still find the boldness to complain. I know, it's of the fault of our CM. But all the same! (1 orb for 2k characters PLZ)
  • tow2bravo
    tow2bravo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    same issue here one character on my account got the orbs the others are not its been well over 24 hours ive logged in each day on the characters still no orbs. The account in question is a newer account atleast for forsaken world ive used it for war of the immortals for over a year.

The characters in question are lvl 69 priest lvll 71 tormentor and a lvl78 reaper the reason for starting the new account is because i wanted to try out reaper and tormentor and had no room on my older account.
  • bindbind
    bindbind Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My char Cabo_Man been level 60 for 2 days and didnt receive his orbs either. Its on Eyrda server
    Please help....
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Something I've seemed to notice: so far all 3 days I've been consistently getting 3/8 chars with orbs, the same amount on each account. One would get 2 chars that could get orbs (out of 4 that were 60+) and the other would get 1 char that could get orbs (out of 4 that were 60+). Thing is, it hasn't always been the same chars getting the orbs.
  • rodanne
    rodanne Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So the event is like almost over.

The majority of my toons on both my accounts are not getting orbs.

My guess is we will likely be left swinging in the wind.

Retroactive compensation is most likely a pipe dream...and like previous posts on this thread you cant even log a ticket because ARC goes into a crash....

Sigh..getting very frustrtated
  • Endless_XI - Storm Legion
    Endless_XI - Storm Legion Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This happened to me today, no orbs on a 90 reaper and 80 warrior
  • kiziraxirena
    kiziraxirena Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I only have toons on the storm server. Seriously this is furstraining me.

SyniRose lvl 78

27th got the pack but not the orbs
    28th Nothing

29th orbs

SyniOdjin lvl 80

27th Orbs annd pack
    28th orbs
    29th nothing

Now Synixia she got to 60 a day after the event started and she got everything like immidiately. Its just really annoying like i know some arent even getting but its not fair to those of us who arent getting them like we should when others happen to get them all completely. My question is what are those of us who are not getting them like we should or not getting at all, do we get a "Oooo sorry be patient sucks to be you " kinda notice? >///< Jusst wish this event was able to have kicked of with less issues :(
    Storm
    Nyos
    Illyfue

• tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So after i posted a comment here my MM Schmidget on Storm server for 2 nights in a row now has recieved the orbs but not my Bard PeachyKisses. Peachy is the original recieving char btw. So now MM getting and Bard not and it's a bit frustrating. Can't put in a ticket cause it freezes arc or kicks off the site. So Domino if you can whip the guys and gals into shape in the office there and fix the issue or offer a compensation for the missing orbs for qualifying chars we would all love you even more than we already do. <3
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    so i've been awake since 3:30am (eff you poison oak and your ichy rash bs, i would tell you to die in a fire but then i'd breathe in the smoke and probably die too.)

so anyway, it's time for more strange info:
    Day one, first character on account received orbs. Other seven characters, all lv60+, did not.
    Day two, second character received orbs. The other seven did not.
    Day three, eighth character received orbs. The other seven did not.
    Day four, back to the first character getting orbs. The other seven did not.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!
  • alanj76
    alanj76 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i have been logging all 8 of my chars on 1 account all chars are over lvl 76
    AlanDemon lvl 82 has got all orbs but
    AlanMarksman lvl78 has got 0 orbs
    AlanWarrior lvl77 has got 0 orbs
    AlanStoneman lvl76 got 0 orbs
    AlanReaper has got lvl77 0 orbs
    AlanVamp lvl76 has got 0 orbs
    AlanPreist lvl79 was getting all orbs until today he got none
    AlanLbard lvl77 got no orbs untill today he got 100
    all chars are logged in daily to do daily quests etc this just doesnt make sence
    could u please find a solution

thanks
  • bloodymass1988
    bloodymass1988 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i only recieve orbs on 2 toons on this account :C i have a total of 6 toons over 60 :/
  • Endless_XI - Storm Legion
    Endless_XI - Storm Legion Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    second day in a row lvl90 reaper GoDieNow didn't get orbs
  • tow2bravo
    tow2bravo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    okay info all characters are on lionheart server
    every day on my old account my 71 preist Cindrigosa receved orbs
    everyday on my old account my mage lvl 60 Chaoswraith recieved orbs
    lvled a new character too 60 on my oldaccount DiscipleOfRage a vampire lvl 60 recieved an orb within 5 minutes yesterday, today she got another orb

My newer account
    CeleseMoonsong 78 reaper logged each day on her no orbs till today
    DelanaDarkwind lvl 71 tormentor has recieved no orbs logged on her each day
    ViconaDarkmoon lvl79 reaper recieved orbs each day till today she did not get one
    CerenaMoonlust lvll 70 priest has not recieved an orb logged on her each day
    SangDrax lvl 60 warrior hit 60 today got the gift but no orbs lvled him to test my theory that the issue is account related he like my other characters got the gift but no orbs
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    On each of my accounts, exactly one character gets the orbs and all have gotten the 1-time pack. The character getting orbs has shifted on occasion, but is always the 1st or 2nd character listed. Accounts and characters are a mix of old and new, as well as a mix of levels. Leveling characters to 60 during this event (had a few that were close) produced the same results.
  • rodanne
    rodanne Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Here is a list of my toons which have not received orbs.

PLS advise if the players who have been excluded will be compensated retroactively from the commencement of the event date. thank you

Server : Storm East Server

Act#1 - Characters

PetGal lv 72 - no orbs
    Matt_Guy lv 72 - no orbs
    CraftGal lv 71 - only 1 day orbs
    PetSkillGal lv 70 - no orbs
    GearGal lv66 - no orbs
    Rune_Guy lv 62 - only 2 days orbs

Act#2

Shadow_Gal lv 68 - only 2 days orbs
    Baron_Vladimir lv60 - no orbs
    AbraCadavar lv 60 - no orbs
    Lava_Eye lv 60 - no orbs
  • midnitecupcake
    midnitecupcake Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am also having the issue of not recieving orbs on my main toon which is a lvl 86 bard RadiantSong. I enjoy this event but I have been extremely confused as to how everything is being done. Another main toon XHegeX which is 83 priest doesnt recieve any orbs but the lower lvl I believe lvl 73 sin has been getting them daily. Only one of my toons has been getting them daily. :/
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Prolly they turned it off :D as of the rumours and u forgot that when there was halloween event they ended it before expired time too :D
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We think we have figured out the cause of the missing orbs are are currently working on a solution to get the orbs to everyone who qualified for them.

Stay Tuned.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We think we have figured out the cause of the missing orbs are are currently working on a solution to get the orbs to everyone who qualified for them.

Stay Tuned.

That's good news! Just a question--will the orbs be retroactive or only apply to the two days left now?
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    viiix wrote: »
    That's good news! Just a question--will the orbs be retroactive or only apply to the two days left now?

Myl needs no silly orbs. OP enough already.
  • suzanneb
    suzanneb Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My oldest account is fine..My other 2 ACCTS got boxes the 1st day ..but no orbs
  • garlaanx
    edited March 2015

Stay Tuned.

well that's a start at least. They are working on it. Let's just hope all the orbs get sent out from the past few days, and not just the last 2 days of the event.

Currently missing 2800 orbs over 4 day period.
    Storm Server

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
This discussion has been closed.