Happy Anniversary Livestream!!! 3/27/2015

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
HELLLOOOOO FORSAKEN WORLD!!!

"OMG Domino you scared me! O.O Say, isn't this that week that you've been telling us there was..."

BIG NEWS!!! AMAZING NEWS!!!

"@[email protected]"

Yes friends! Our Anniversary festivities are about to get underway and I thought it would be cool to kick it off in High Fashion, and what better way to celebrate our 4 years than to take it back to where it all began... This week friends, we're going back to Freedom Harbor.

"Wait... WHAT!?!?!"

That's right! I've been assembling a group of a few brave, strong souls and we're venturing into enemy territory! So join us as we Raid Freedom Harbor on Fire! It's going to be tough, it's going to be relentless... and it's definitely going to be an absolute blast! Along the way I'll be pointing out a few tactics that you can use to survive this difficult raid, and introduce you to a special new friend!

So Join us my friends on Friday 3/27/15 as we kick the tires and light the fires in the Lionheart server from 4pm to 5:30pm (18:00-19:30 server time) We have a few surprises in store and MANY prizes to give away!

Ive got prizes for some of our lucky in-game participants as well as for you lovely people out there in Twitch land! All you have to do is join us on Friday 3/27/15 from 4-5:30 PM on our Official Twitch Channel! Also, spread the word to EVERYONE! Because if I can get at least 200 viewers, I'll give out some FREE ZEN! If I can get 400 viewers, I'm giving out FASHION WINGS!!! Not to mention assorted Gems, Flowers, Mounts, and Even a Pet or Two!

BE THERE!

The Time: Friday 3/27/2015 4-5:30 pm PST (18:00-19:30 server time)
The Place: Lionheart Server
The Twitch: www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    do we only need to speak fluently english to participate, or do we have to show some passport proving we are from an english speaking country to have a chance to win something for fw anniversary??? Yes, i m a bit sarcasstic, but my point is : do you care about ALL your player database, or is it again an "english speaking server only" thing? and if so, do you care about the rest of the player base or are we just here to give you more money? Should i watch your stream if i play on fr server?? and do you guys realise we are part of the same x server as some "english speaking server"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    do we only need to speak fluently english to participate, or do we have to show some passport proving we are from an english speaking country to have a chance to win something for fw anniversary??? Yes, i m a bit sarcasstic, but my point is : do you care about ALL your player database, or is it again an "english speaking server only" thing? and if so, do you care about the rest of the player base or are we just here to give you more money? Should i watch your stream if i play on fr server?? and do you guys realise we are part of the same x server as some "english speaking server"?

I think Domino does care, but due to the lack of his ability to speak french (assumption ;)), he's focusing on the english servers. Shylia is primarily french if I'm not mistaken, even if you or some people on that server DO speak english, it would be difficult for Domino to communicate with the majority of people.

It's enough of a privledge that we actually have someone from staff playing at all, be thankful for that.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think Domino does care, but due to the lack of his ability to speak french (assumption ;)), he's focusing on the english servers. Shylia is primarily french if I'm not mistaken, even if you or some people on that server DO speak english, it would be difficult for Domino to communicate with the majority of people.

It's enough of a privledge that we actually have someone from staff playing at all, be thankful for that.

You have to understand the reason he's being so sarcastic. It's not about the fact domino's only appearing ingame on the English speaking servers, I guess everybody understands that. It's more about the fact that there are three European servers (Turkish, German, French) that are going to be left out at the upcoming anniversary event because, and I quote the German CM, "this event is goingt to be only for the english speaking servers".

That is total BS if you ask me, because it has always been the same gifts for every server and now they're doing something like that. And it would only be half of the problem if there weren't two European servers that are going to be included, just because they are English based.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    freeyaa wrote: »
    You have to understand the reason he's being so sarcastic. It's not about the fact domino's only appearing ingame on the English speaking servers, I guess everybody understands that. It's more about the fact that there are three European servers (Turkish, German, French) that are going to be left out at the upcoming anniversary event because, and I quote the German CM, "this event is goingt to be only for the english speaking servers".

That is total BS if you ask me, because it has always been the same gifts for every server and now they're doing something like that. And it would only be half of the problem if there weren't two European servers that are going to be included, just because they are English based.

My understanding is that we all have different staff members, and yall have a lot of events we never get. Hell, Domino is the first staff guy we have had in the US servers in a very long time. I could be wrong but I believe he has 0 say over there.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    that is what i found funny. When something goes wrong on shylia, our staff use the "we have no say, it s the us", and when we ask the us, they have no say, it s the eu. And when we try both as the same time, they have no say, it s the chinese!!!! ^^

so anyway, if we share the same x server, we should share the same game, event etc etc etc.

btw : the only thing i won (and many other player) thanks to those "numerous" event the past year were 10 ginger bread...

YEAH AWSOME! give me cookies!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm sure everyone on EU server would be willing to exchange these OSOM EU EVENTS for the 4-year-anniversary stuff US will get. <.<

These EU events failed every single time since they've started them! Something goes wrong every time and the players had to write multiple tickets to the support to even get the - in all honesty pretty measly - rewards. That is IF they don't give up after the first 4 weeks of ticket exchange with a support that purposely plays dumb...
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Correct me if I'm wrong...but this thread is for the Anniversary Livestream. The EU servers can participate in this event...since it's really no different from every other Twitch Livestream Domino has done.

Perhaps someone can link it since I haven't seen it yet myself, but I have seen no official PRINT version of what's coming out for this years anniversary. I've heard rumors...and I guess things were said during the last livestream...but spoken words are highly fallible and often times can be changed or misheard.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • thenamesdomino
    edited March 2015
    I've heard about the frustration you guys, so here's my plan, once we get this celebration off the ground, keep your eyes open on the forums, I'll be holding a couple contests both here and in Game to spread around some of the love! (I've got a toon on Illyfue and when I do something in EU, I'll be sure to do it in the cross server there so everyone can get involved). So stay tuned...
  • IHarlequin - Eyrda
    IHarlequin - Eyrda Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So...are we like, not getting a redeem code for special items? o.o I mean I am a 4yr old vet, I would enjoy to see something unique that non 4yr vets are able to recieve.
  • Lillykins - Storm Legion
    Lillykins - Storm Legion Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sooooooo....Our 4 year anniversary is only going to be on Twitch and nothing else? Correct me if I am wrong, but that's what it sounds like. I am not up for your apperances on Twitch Domino, am sure alot others can't be there as well. If Twitch is the only anniversary, then that really sucks fo us that have stuck around for the 4 full years; if Twitch is just your thing to do and we're actually going to have events in game for the player base then that's great! Would like clarification if at all possible.
  • thenamesdomino
    edited March 2015
    More shall be revealed in these forums... Stay toooooned!!! *Spooky fingers*
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sooooooo....Our 4 year anniversary is only going to be on Twitch and nothing else? Correct me if I am wrong, but that's what it sounds like. I am not up for your apperances on Twitch Domino, am sure alot others can't be there as well. If Twitch is the only anniversary, then that really sucks fo us that have stuck around for the 4 full years; if Twitch is just your thing to do and we're actually going to have events in game for the player base then that's great! Would like clarification if at all possible.

No. He said in last week's live-stream we would log into the game and receive 100 orbs daily ingame during the Anniversary week on our characters to use for a chance to win certain fashion, pet.. I'm guessing it means they'll be mailed to us automatically. He showed them also in that live-stream they're pretty cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • imbossy85
    imbossy85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Anticipation is a bleep! >.<
  • yewmad
    yewmad Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    No. He said in last week's live-stream we would log into the game and receive 100 orbs daily ingame during the Anniversary week on our characters to use for a chance to win certain fashion, pet.. I'm guessing it means they'll be mailed to us automatically. He showed them also in that live-stream they're pretty cool.

and last time they automatically mailed us those things half never got anything and then they had to remail them like 2 or 3 times and still only half got them.
  • MelodicFlare - Lionheart
    MelodicFlare - Lionheart Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oooo interesting stuff for anniversary. Sounds cool :). And of course I'm always up for fashion *.*
    Play to the rhythm of your soul.
  • maku1
    maku1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    More shall be revealed in these forums... Stay toooooned!!! *Spooky fingers*

In Forums or in this thread?
    And when?