Blessing of the god...

sedativex
sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Does anyone know for what this item is used for?

ioVqnP0H.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on
HOc2ScJw.png
SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue

Comments

• Sashizara - Dyos
    Sashizara - Dyos Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Dyos Server got the same Problem
    Even the player, who are the Gods dont know what to do with it! and people getting mad, cause it used much space in the bag...
    If Some1 knows pls help!
  • Sheriana - Lionheart
    Sheriana - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same problem here T;Begging

Please tell us what this thing does.

Is it true that we have to send this gift to someone named "eazzone" with description: reward please?
    BOMB SQUAD: If you see me running you better catch up!

Give me the materials and tools, and slink off for a month, I will not only move the Earth, I will create a new one!

9:00 - Everyone I do not drink coffee, do not eat candy and do not use foul language!
    17:00 - (Insert Foul language)! My candy has fallen into my coffee!
  • laccer
    laccer Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I heard rumors... these things usable in instances.
  • Sheriana - Lionheart
    Sheriana - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok,only rumors and funny troll:)

Maybe FW can help us out?
    BOMB SQUAD: If you see me running you better catch up!

Give me the materials and tools, and slink off for a month, I will not only move the Earth, I will create a new one!

9:00 - Everyone I do not drink coffee, do not eat candy and do not use foul language!
    17:00 - (Insert Foul language)! My candy has fallen into my coffee!
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I too would like to know how to use this item...
  • jamespemt
    jamespemt Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Those items represent a vote to that God. At the end of the duration they'll be added up to decide which God wins.
  • Lillykins - Storm Legion
    Lillykins - Storm Legion Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    When you pray you'll get a buff of some sort automatically that uses one of the blessings up.....if you're lucky......
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So it is a useless item then...
  • Meadowcat - Shylia
    Meadowcat - Shylia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If we are supposed to accumulate them for 2 weeks, they need to stack to 100 not a measly 10. They already fill 3 bag spaces and there's a week to go.

Can we leave them in the bank or do we need to have them in our bags for this to work? Not a problem if we have to activate them, but if they disappear magically it might be a problem
  • w1ck3dnick
    w1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i got 28 already and occupy 3 bag slots, LOL.
    i sold to NPC and cost only one copper .

i hope its worth keeping.
  • Eazzone - Lionheart
    Eazzone - Lionheart Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    http://wangyou.pcgames.com.cn/412/4126525_all.html

link to cn fw 2 god system

2. 向神祈福获得的奖励:

a) 向对应神祈福后,会获得一个可交易的神的祝福。(此物品可交易,当期的神可能会为了争当最受欢迎的神,吸引大家向他祈福,比如用金币回收)

basically the blessing of god is a vote pull item

the respective god can give out "reward" to "buy" back the blessing of god to boost his/her "collected prayers" in turn to become the overall top god with the highest prayer of the week to win the "grace of the god" box which contains :flame crystal x 1, magic rock dust x 1, elemental star esscense x1. ( all item unbound)

note: once you pray to the god, u get the blessing, so its up to the respective gods imagination to pull the vote to increase yr prayers count.

to collect the grace of god box if u have the higest prayer last week, at the start of new week, after the new gods r choosen, go to the god interface where u can find the portrait of any god picture and click the funny symbol in the picture to collect the reward box
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    http://wangyou.pcgames.com.cn/412/4126525_all.html

link to cn fw 2 god system

2. 向神祈福获得的奖励:

a) 向对应神祈福后,会获得一个可交易的神的祝福。(此物品可交易,当期的神可能会为了争当最受欢迎的神,吸引大家向他祈福,比如用金币回收)

basically the blessing of god is a vote pull item

the respective god can give out "reward" to "buy" back the blessing of god to boost his/her "collected prayers" in turn to become the overall top god with the highest prayer of the week to win the "grace of the god" box which contains :flame crystal x 1, magic rock dust x 1, elemental star esscense x1. ( all item unbound)

note: once you pray to the god, u get the blessing, so its up to the respective gods imagination to pull the vote to increase yr prayers count.

to collect the grace of god box if u have the higest prayer last week, at the start of new week, after the new gods r choosen, go to the god interface where u can find the portrait of any god picture and click the funny symbol in the picture to collect the reward box

well still havent found a way to use them sadly :( , even though im one of the avatars, there is no npc to deliver that stuff there is no option, nothing... tried also to click use on me and other gods avatars, unless u need to pray with them on ur bag.

edit: so just a symbolic item it seems...
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just a little detail about it, can be "trade" (or just pass to Alt for store). Remember, they have a time-end, so maybe need them back in the day of "endtime".... if have some use, ofcourse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • w1ck3dnick
    w1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    im not sure on another skill as a god, "Pray" on skill interface
    Where a god can invite players to pray with or for him but need to team up.

Check your skill you might have that.
    This is just a guess, hope it works.

or My GL is trying to go to the place where the actual gods Spawn.
    Maybe we can trade it with him, but when it spawns on Monday it was a different god (not god of destruction) spawns, so our experiment was not proven yet.
  • Eazzone - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    w1ck3dnick wrote: »
    im not sure on another skill as a god, "Pray" on skill interface
    Where a god can invite players to pray with or for him but need to team up.

Check your skill you might have that.
    This is just a guess, hope it works.

or My GL is trying to go to the place where the actual gods Spawn.
    Maybe we can trade it with him, but when it spawns on Monday it was a different god (not god of destruction) spawns, so our experiment was not proven yet.

correct me if i am wrong, but i think you are refering to the gods "5th key" ability

let me quote the fw2 god system link again...

5神魔大陆2成神系统详解 神发放的福利奖品回顶部

神给玩家发放的福利奖品

除了祈福的奖励,神还可以通过给单个玩家释放buff,使该玩家在持有buff的情况下领取到特别奖励;神也可以每周开启一次发奖NPC,在信仰神殿内出现,持续1小时,此时间内,全服所有玩家都可以去找NPC领取到实用的道具。

1. 鲜花之神

1) 可给单一玩家释放持续时间为15min的buff:在持有该buff的情况下,可以在信仰神殿鲜花之神使者处领取10个限时1天的鲜花。

2) 每周内开启一次限时1小时NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取染色剂5个。

2. 幸运之神

1) 可给单一玩家释放持续时间为15min的buff:持有该buff的情况下可以在信仰神殿幸运之神使者处领取魔盒5个。

2) 每周内开启一次限时1小时NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取幸运陀螺5个。

3. 战神

1) 可给单一玩家释放持续时间为15min的buff:增加基础攻击400,暴击率1%。

2) 毁灭战神可以通过开启NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取龙纹珠贝一个。

3) 裂风战神可以通过开启NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取高级自由之石5个。

熔火战神可以通过开启NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取地狱之路挑战状1个。

to translate goodies for respective gods ability :

1. god of flower

1) 15 mins buff to single player, allows player with the buff to collect from envoy of god of flower, 10 x 1 day timed flower

2) weekly once able to summon god of flower projection for 1hr for all players to collect dye x 5

2. god of luck

1) 15 mins buff to single player (15 sec cool down), allows player with the buff to collect from envoy of god of luck, 5x aphelio reward box - aka odessey box (this is the 5th key ability)

2) weekly once able to summon god of luck projection for 1hr for all players to collect lucky top x 5 ( projection appear on single realm only)

3. god of destruction

1) 15 mins buff to single player, allows player with the buff with base attk +400 and crit chance 1%

2) weekly once able to summon god of destruction projection for 1hr for all players to collect dragon tattoo shell?? direct translate, not sure what it is

3) god of storm able to summon weekly once god of storm projection for 1hr for all players to collect advance stone of freedom x 5

god of brimstone able to summon weekly once god of brimstone projection for 1hr for all players to collect hell road reset stone x 1 ( tested the stone, cant be used in HR depth)

thats where the guide ends
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    2) able to summon god of destruction projection for 1hr for all players to collect dragon tattoo shell?? direct translate, not sure what it is

think someone said the 'dragon tattoo shell' is a guild chromatic shell for constructing base buildings or whatever. shame the HR reset item doesnt work in HRD though.
  • Eazzone - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    think someone said the 'dragon tattoo shell' is a guild chromatic shell for constructing base buildings or whatever. shame the HR reset item doesnt work in HRD though.

guess so, i didnt have a chance to check out the reward of god of destruction yet, but i think most likely u r correct.

as for the Hell road reset stone, i tried in HR depth, but it says wrong location or something, tried inside rooms, outside rooms, outside HRD all dont work so I rashed it, so my guess its only for HR1
  • melekah
    melekah Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    correct me if i am wrong, but i think you are refering to the gods "5th key" ability

let me quote the fw2 god system link again...

5神魔大陆2成神系统详解 神发放的福利奖品回顶部

神给玩家发放的福利奖品

除了祈福的奖励,神还可以通过给单个玩家释放buff,使该玩家在持有buff的情况下领取到特别奖励;神也可以每周开启一次发奖NPC,在信仰神殿内出现,持续1小时,此时间内,全服所有玩家都可以去找NPC领取到实用的道具。

1. 鲜花之神

1) 可给单一玩家释放持续时间为15min的buff:在持有该buff的情况下,可以在信仰神殿鲜花之神使者处领取10个限时1天的鲜花。

2) 每周内开启一次限时1小时NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取染色剂5个。

2. 幸运之神

1) 可给单一玩家释放持续时间为15min的buff:持有该buff的情况下可以在信仰神殿幸运之神使者处领取魔盒5个。

2) 每周内开启一次限时1小时NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取幸运陀螺5个。

3. 战神

1) 可给单一玩家释放持续时间为15min的buff:增加基础攻击400,暴击率1%。

2) 毁灭战神可以通过开启NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取龙纹珠贝一个。

3) 裂风战神可以通过开启NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取高级自由之石5个。

熔火战神可以通过开启NPC,全服所有玩家都可以领取地狱之路挑战状1个。

to translate goodies for respective gods ability :

1. god of flower

1) 15 mins buff to single player, allows player with the buff to collect from envoy of god of flower, 10 x 1 day timed flower

2) weekly once able to summon god of flower projection for 1hr for all players to collect dye x 5

2. god of luck

1) 15 mins buff to single player (15 sec cool down), allows player with the buff to collect from envoy of god of luck, 5x aphelio reward box - aka odessey box (this is the 5th key ability)

2) weekly once able to summon god of luck projection for 1hr for all players to collect lucky top x 5 ( projection appear on single realm only)

3. god of destruction

1) 15 mins buff to single player, allows player with the buff with base attk +400 and crit chance 1%

2) weekly once able to summon god of destruction projection for 1hr for all players to collect dragon tattoo shell?? direct translate, not sure what it is

3) god of storm able to summon weekly once god of storm projection for 1hr for all players to collect advance stone of freedom x 5

god of brimstone able to summon weekly once god of brimstone projection for 1hr for all players to collect hell road reset stone x 1 ( tested the stone, cant be used in HR depth)

thats where the guide ends

Well if it worked would be great but , I still have Blessing of the God of Luck, and wont let me talk to anyone, to use them in any way shape or form, also, I had to change servers, which dc me, to get them to stack which doing so I lost 6 Divine Glory Badges and 2 pks of 40 soul leafs when I dc'd. Not one gem from praying, at all on lucky sign under the God of Luck and has been two weeks now. Is there a lvl of god you need be to get anything from praying, my bag is getting full of this junk? Please, and Ty . please Fix it , quit adding and fix please?
    Siemon[East} Strom
  • Eazzone - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    melekah wrote: »
    Well if it worked would be great but , I still have Blessing of the God of Luck, and wont let me talk to anyone, to use them in any way shape or form, also, I had to change servers, which dc me, to get them to stack which doing so I lost 6 Divine Glory Badges and 2 pks of 40 soul leafs when I dc'd. Not one gem from praying, at all on lucky sign under the God of Luck and has been two weeks now. Is there a lvl of god you need be to get anything from praying, my bag is getting full of this junk? Please, and Ty . please Fix it , quit adding and fix please?
    Siemon[East} Strom

sorry, 4got to mention the blessing buff which last 15 mins and 15 sec cooldown only able to allow 1 player to collect 1 x reward per week.

if u have already collect it b4, reblessing dont allow u to collect reward from envoy of god till next week
  • melekah
    edited March 2015
    sorry, 4got to mention the blessing buff which last 15 mins and 15 sec cooldown only able to allow 1 player to collect 1 x reward per week.

if u have already collect it b4, reblessing dont allow u to collect reward from envoy of god till next week

yeah, that I understand, but the items I got was from prior last week while opening the kings items, got nothing from praying to the God of Luck, since I choose god and prayed, not even a blessing buff now for two weeks. Is why I ask, if god lvl matters, im at lvl 5 already. Thank you for reply. <3
    Siemone [East] Storm
  • Eazzone - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    melekah wrote: »
    yeah, that I understand, but the items I got was from prior last week while opening the kings items, got nothing from praying to the God of Luck, since I choose god and prayed, not even a blessing buff now for two weeks. Is why I ask, if god lvl matters, im at lvl 5 already. Thank you for reply. <3
    Siemone [East] Storm

only 1st 4 prays of the day grants gift n its random chance, u dont get most of the time. personally i only gotten the god boxes only abt 5% from all my 1st 4 daily praying n only gotten 1 x lvl 3 gem from the rare god box, so i guess my luck is not much better then yours, the soul leafs considered 1 of many gifts as well and its either of god box or serum or direct lvl 3 or 4 gem.

with vip car, u get buffs everytime u pray else its random chance

god benediction lvl increase the hp buffs u get from praying, lvl 1-5, 1k-5k respectively, but the respective god need to pay 1d real gold per lvl to increase it, its an add on buff to the random chance original praying buff of def/attk/cc/hp/nothingness

dont notice any difference between a lvl 1 or lvl 5 benediction god gifts chance, they are all same chance to me other then the hp buff, my luck still suck as much regardless god i choose /cry

currently there is a praying bug which renders item unusable or wrong item in wrong place in yr bag, realm hooping or trade then cancel trading corrects it.

if u have dyos or nyos lvl 70+ u can choose a god to pray, u get a timed traable item "blessing of the xxxxx god" its a vote pull item depends the respective god if they want to buy the item back, to increase their prayers count so they earn the grand god box prize, else its useless

i hope it help and clear yr doubt, those are the things i know of
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    if u have dyos or nyos lvl 70+ u can choose a god to pray, u get a timed traable item "blessing of the xxxxx god" its a vote pull item depends the respective god if they want to buy the item back, to increase their prayers count so they earn the grand god box prize, else its useless

Are you sure the items are useable at all??

ive tried to submit them to npcs and nothing.. the prayers count are automatically counted when people pray to you.. as far as i can see.. lol

• melekah
    edited March 2015
    only 1st 4 prays of the day grants gift n its random chance, u dont get most of the time. personally i only gotten the god boxes only abt 5% from all my 1st 4 daily praying n only gotten 1 x lvl 3 gem from the rare god box, so i guess my luck is not much better then yours, the soul leafs considered 1 of many gifts as well and its either of god box or serum or direct lvl 3 or 4 gem.

with vip car, u get buffs everytime u pray else its random chance

god benediction lvl increase the hp buffs u get from praying, lvl 1-5, 1k-5k respectively, but the respective god need to pay 1d real gold per lvl to increase it, its an add on buff to the random chance original praying buff of def/attk/cc/hp/nothingness

dont notice any difference between a lvl 1 or lvl 5 benediction god gifts chance, they are all same chance to me other then the hp buff, my luck still suck as much regardless god i choose /cry

currently there is a praying bug which renders item unusable or wrong item in wrong place in yr bag, realm hooping or trade then cancel trading corrects it.

yes, I know this, my nyos is next gate to open is 90, and they aren't working is what im trying to say. I think they glitched, Dom said ingame to come and report it, so trying to say they not useable, other peeps in game say, " they useless just junk them." Im not doubting, just letting you know to some they are glitched is all. I can't even open a scroll unless I change rhelms or log out and back in, and these Blessings of the God of Luck I have, do not work as it states above, even when I choose the God to pray to for the week, therefore they are useless, or glitched. Oh well I will just junk them then not enough room in bag for useless items. thanks though.
    Siemone [East] Storm
    Edited to add: I even waited till the last two patches to see if it fixed it, to report it, and no they are glitched.
  • Eazzone - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    Are you sure the items are useable at all??

ive tried to submit them to npcs and nothing.. the prayers count are automatically counted when people pray to you.. as far as i can see.. lol

there is only 1 thing useful for the blessing of the **** god

to increase respective god prayer count

respective god give out reward to buy the item from players, which inturn make players want to pray to him to sell it to him, so increase his prayer count

after he buy it off players, he trash them.. casue there is no other use for it

thus its a vote pulling item...

if the god dont buy it back, its useless

thats the original intention of the item, nothign else
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    there is only 1 thing useful for the blessing of the **** god

to increase respective god prayer count

respective god give out reward to buy the item from players, which inturn make players want to pray to him to sell it to him, so increase his prayer count

after he buy it off players, he trash them.. casue there is no other use for it

thus its a vote pulling item...

if the god dont buy it back, its useless

thats the original intention of the item, nothign else

oooooooooooohhhhhhh.. lool i see what mean now!! XD

yeah that kinda makes sense..

i was thinking they were supposed to work with an npc or something lol