God avatar not usable in gvg..

VelvetStrike - Illyfue
VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
What is the point of the god system..
-useless in hr (unusable i got told, after last patch)
- cant use in xserver
- cant use in gvg
- low dmg in any other pve situation.

Theres jsut open world applications?
Post edited by VelvetStrike - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What is the point of the god system..
    -useless in hr (unusable i got told, after last patch)
    - cant use in xserver
    - cant use in gvg
    - low dmg in any other pve situation.

Theres jsut open world applications?

I was expecting it to not work in gvg they had to bug it with patch xD when i tested last night so *gods* are just usefull to buff mates, for the bugged prayers and to look pretty for 5 minutes in nightfall everyday.
    Thx u PWE once again *claps*
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    ToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm preeeetty sure that the fact we got God skills removed from HR and it also not working in GvG was just a mistake they managed to implement with this week's maintenance... Among other things they broke.

-Slow clap-

I'm just really glad, it doesn't even remotely have an impact on PvE situations for us. Means that's one more thing I can strike off my list of heavy grind things to get.

Sorry VS I know you're disappointed it's nothing useful... But I'm not. >.>

Though, we should at least get a confirmation if it is indeed a mistake on PWE's part that occurred cos of patch? Unusable in HR and in GvG? Is it meant to be that way or not?
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My guess is it could be only for CN.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    edited March 2015
    So after this morning, i beat some rooms records and god form started to work all of suden in HR again, is this a bug of somekind? or maybe u need to work for it feature, so if i want it in gvg need to massive kill people ? (to be tested)
  • tutilake88
    edited March 2015
    The first God selfie ever made by the first Gods of Illyfue... T;Cool

(The stiny VS sin was sadly tucked away in his bed at this time so we couldn't take one with him. :( )

2q3436b.jpg
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So after this morning, i beat some rooms records and god form started to work all of suden in HR again, is this a bug of somekind? or maybe u need to work for it feature, so if i want it in gvg need to massive kill people ? (to be tested)

Would it be anything to do with the amount of prays you recieve?
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It seems the god forms kinda suck. I'm happy I didn't stress out over picking the right god to transform into. (Chose destruction even tho my guild sucks in rift)
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    Gods worked on Shylia in GvG, I could transform without problems.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Gods worked on Shylia in GvG, I could transform without problems.

First time ever that something worken on shylia that doesnt work on other servers xD usually its the other way around.

p.s. whats your benediction level? maybe thats an influence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    or maybe applied from a pvp realm, they had such things when pvp was broken they could get it working when they applied from pvp realms.
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    I was lvl5 last week, lvl3 Brimstone worked also.
    And Yeah, that's quite awesome xD
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    edited March 2015
    I was lvl5 last week, lvl3 Brimstone worked also.
    And Yeah, that's quite awesome xD

Did ur gods reseted this monday, to diferent players? In illy we all still gods.
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    Reseted, we have 1 new god, but 2 gods are same (IsiLan Brimstone, me Luck)
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Did ur gods reseted this monday, to diferent players? In illy we all still gods.

lionheart reset and has all new gods
  • DoomRaven - Storm Legion
    DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is benediction giving hp? and does it reset weekly or it just keeps going up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    You can increase bene to lvl5 max (gods have to pay 1D/lvl), reset every week.
    Grantz 1khp/lvl to prayers
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You can increase bene to lvl5 max (gods have to pay 1D/lvl), reset every week.
    Grantz 1khp/lvl to prayers

Anything else other than the tiny hp boost??

also.. is your god of dest blessing only for atk? or people can also claim rewards from npc like from the god of luck blessing??

cuz i tried buffing some people with it and they couldnt claim it.. but my benediciton is lv1..

not sure if extra rewards from blessing are moddified by benediction lvl or not..

• ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    Luck is only god buffing people to obtain items, but in addition all gods can pop a NPC for 1h once a week giving items (arena badges for storm, mysterious die for flowers, chromatic shell for GvG, hell road reset item for HR and lucky tops for Luck).
  • tutilake88
    edited March 2015
    I'm not quite sure what's going on, on our server tbh...

I guess the Gods did reset but we still only have the SAME 3 Gods which speaking for Brimstone and Destruction is normal. Those are pretty much set in stone.

But I started leveling up all the other Gods now so I was only ranking like #5 or #6 in God of Luck ranks this week when it reset yesterday, but I'm still God this week too. This must be annoying the **** out of some people...

Idk if it reset or not, I thought the God of Luck would be a random pick and we have 5-6 people eligible. x'D

e5d5e772ca5e70c93db44fc4ab4a69861390987424.gif

-The Goddess of Luck EvilSheep farts her blessings to you all-

Edit:

Well this all makes no sense... Can someone with new Gods on other servers tell me if the Prayer % for each of them has reset for all the Gods or not?

Because I imagine this would be seriously unfair to the new Gods. Our prayers didn't resent, I mean it all looks like it's just left over from last week. Bug?

Illyfue's Gods are bugged, Ima be God and annoy the **** out of everyone... FOREVER. Muhahaha.

03%E5%A4%A7%E7%AC%91.gif
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    edited March 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »

Well this all makes no sense... Can someone with new Gods on other servers tell me if the Prayer % for each of them has reset for all the Gods or not?

Because I imagine this would be seriously unfair to the new Gods. Our prayers didn't resent, I mean it all looks like it's just left over from last week. Bug?

Illyfue's Gods are bugged, Ima be God and annoy the **** out of everyone... FOREVER. Muhahaha.

Aphothesys ranks reseted this morning, im starting to think we all 3 had fit the requirements again so we stayed as gods avatars, as for sheepo i think u can be lucky enough to be picked twice :D uhuh
    (i think we should blame arstrass for that though :3 u shall stay as long as i stay muhaha ur his godess xD)
  • tutilake88
    edited March 2015
    Aphothesys ranks reseted this morning, im starting to think we all 3 had fit the requirements again so we stayed as gods avatars, as for sheepo i think u can be lucky enough to be picked twice :D uhuh
    (i think we should blame arstrass for that though :3 u shall stay as long as i stay muhaha ur his godess xD)

Such a good God hubby I has, he's always looking out for me. :D

Hehehe xD
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    Didnt work in GvG today. I guess it's about God Benediction level then.
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    edited March 2015
    Didnt work in GvG today. I guess it's about God Benediction level then.

ty toll :) so u need to pay 3 diamonds weekly for it to work in gvg, since the Blessings u get from pray that are supposed to increase benediction are bugged for now, ( sounds fair enough, if u really want to defend/take a territoire people will pay that amount :D)
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    2D should be enough, lvl3 Brimstone could use god transform.
    Maybe you only need lvl2, I don't know, we will have to test it.
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    edited March 2015
    2D should be enough, lvl3 Brimstone could use god transform.
    Maybe you only need lvl2, I don't know, we will have to test it.

this morning i used rewards from pray to increase gods benediction to lvl 3, will test it :) but im still a firmly believer the system is kinda of buggy because of cross server being on age of chaos and stuff.
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    edited March 2015
    How did you increase your benediction level with item from pray ? Oo
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    edited March 2015
    How did you increase your benediction level with item from pray ? Oo

oh srry, i meant weekly the most prayed god gets a box with flame crystal, elementar strar essence and magic rock dust i sold the items and increased the bencdiction lvl which costs 1 diamond :D