Auction House Comparing

infamous628
infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
The option when selling items to compare the price to others is broken, no matter what always says "Nothing of this type is being auctioned."

Fix please.
Post edited by Unknown User on
Lionheart Server
Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
cCMEwrZ.jpg
<Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>

Comments

• Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The option when selling items to compare the price to others is broken, no matter what always says "Nothing of this type is being auctioned."

Fix please.

Yes, it is broken on Illyfue too.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    and on eyrda.

also if you try to search for some items, it will display 'none found' even though those items are indeed listed. for example: put up a celestial ribbon in ah, shown in my auction listing etc etc. search ah for 'celestial ribbon' from same char and diff char -> none found. doesnt seem to display any listings if you just do a general search, but will show listings if you pick a specific category e.g. search 'panda' under mounts will show panda pallie mounts listed.
  • xioreaper
    xioreaper Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Basically, the AH can't search right now, which means it also can't compare, unless selecting drop down categories and manually searching through them as the above poster stated. Just to chime in, it's broken on Storm too, and probably all servers.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Congratulations, you managed to break more things.

When you go to search for things in AH it gives no results... And you have to go down on the menu and sift through things to find what you're looking for.

And on top of that, praying still bugs the **** out of us all... Have to relog to be able to open boxes or anything related with our bags.

-slow clap-
  • kayliemeow
    kayliemeow Posts: 36
    edited March 2015
    now we have to deal with it for a week \o/ woo gogo PWE you never cease to amaze me when it comes to breaking things in the game -.- maybe they're trying to get people to quit and they're breaking it on purpose? o:
  • Shapelle - Lionheart
    Shapelle - Lionheart Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Changing realms fixes the bag problem from praying.
  • tutilake88
    edited March 2015
    Changing realms fixes the bag problem from praying.

Yeah but that's not a fix, it's a pain :p

@kaylie,, I see you're the optimistic kind :p

we can consider ourselves very luck if they bother to fix it next week. :D
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »

When you go to search for things in AH it gives no results... And you have to go down on the menu and sift through things to find what you're looking for.

And on top of that, praying still bugs the **** out of us all... Have to relog to be able to open boxes or anything related with our bags.

-slow clap-

:D with each step forward we must take 2 steps backwards
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2015

One small step for PWE, one giant (backwards?) leap for the Player Base!
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yes, it is an extra step, but if you don't want to realm hop you can open trade as well to fix the bag issue. This is easier for people with long load times, that is if you have an alt or a friend willing to open trade with you and cancel it.
    diOmYNz.jpg

• kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bamfsennui wrote: »
    Yes, it is an extra step, but if you don't want to realm hop you can open trade as well to fix the bag issue. This is easier for people with long load times, that is if you have an alt or a friend willing to open trade with you and cancel it.

But the point is, we shouldn't have to do this.
  • tutilake88
    edited March 2015
    kuukami wrote: »
    But the point is, we shouldn't have to do this.

Exactly, rofl... The point is lost on some people apparently. xD
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Exactly, rofl... The point is lost on some people apparently. xD

The point was to give you ways to overcome adversity until it is fixed in a more permanent manner.

We're all playing the same game and having the same problems. No need to be rude to someone who's trying to offer help.

Let's all hold hands and go back to bashing PWE like we used to in the old days! (I almost said "good old days" good thing I caught that.)
  • tutilake88
    edited March 2015
    The point was to give you ways to overcome adversity until it is fixed in a more permanent manner.

We're all playing the same game and having the same problems. No need to be rude to someone who's trying to offer help.

Let's all hold hands and go back to bashing PWE like we used to in the old days! (I almost said "good old days" good thing I caught that.)

Check my first post, and it is unedited, so you know... I didn't add that detail later on.

I did clearly say "have to relog" etc. I'm well aware how to fix it, point is, we shouldn't have to.

But you know, when people keep telling you what you already know, just proves they didn't read the initial post. And I'm not here to argue with other players what WE can do to get around the problem. I didn't ask for help. But this is again swiftly turning into a bullsh1t thread.

I made this, to report the issue, to the clueless people over at PWE breaking the game. Just nevermind, all enjoy the next few months of your relogging and trading other toons, or mailing something (this works too), everytime you wanna open something in your bag.

Soon you'll all get used to it, and will forget it's a bug PWE is supposed to fix. Roger, I get the real point.

Lol... NOW, I was rude. I was NOT rude before though. Just saying. Stop calling me rude when I'm not.

You can call me rude NOW.
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    ToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well, we have this problem on Shylia for years (if you play with US client).

As the database of items on AH is in french, we can't compare any item, we have to type french name in the search and do it manually.

If you are having troubles with AH on others server, I think it's because of the langage, if it can help to fix.
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for letting us know. I'm hoping that we can get this resolved very soon.
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wonderful... they broke AH again.
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • Meadowcat - Shylia
    Meadowcat - Shylia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My game is in english, but I play mostly on Shylia which is of course french. It works fine in game though I struggle with names and there is weird stuff there ... Hanks=Gump ?! Champion points= points nain ?!?! The Auction House has never been able to find things for me. I've assumed it's searching for the name of my item in english against the name of the things already in the AH with french names. I have always had to navigate manually and as everyone is now discovering, it is slow and a real pain in the neck.

While you are fixing it, please could you make the search work for me and everyone like me.
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This has been really frustrating, would like to see a fix soon.
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2015

+1

(and: relog != change realm)
  • bbadggirll
    bbadggirll Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    everyone would like to see a fix.... doesnt mean we're going to get one anytime soon. hell, they cant even be bothered to be accurate about front page news posts, or fix them when theyre not accurate, and thats the very first thing any new player sees before they join up and play the game! nobody except the remaining playerbase and mods still cares about this game. its going to be another long, long wait.
    Dorkly.com, "How every awful video game thing was born". Look it up, because FW is linkaphobic.
  • pocket1111
    pocket1111 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Auction House Is B Roken. You Cannot Search For Anything Nor Compare For Anything. Please Fix This Option So We Can Actually Sell Things Because Noobs Can"t Find Stuff Because They Don"t Know How To Manually Search That Well An Dstuff And It"s Very Annoying Please Fix This Tonight.