test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Old" Wargod Sets?

Cassiondra - Storm LegionCassiondra - Storm Legion Posts: 100 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Okay. So, after returning to the game, I'm running into a bit of an... issue of sorts.

I've noticed that on my priest -- who is a divine priest -- I'm still using the "old" Wargod gear. What I mean by this is although it is the set for divine (with crit heal chance, heal effect, etc) the additional attributes are the old attributes (atk/mana, def/mana, def/hp, etc). I've also had my 3 random pieces converted to the dps set, for some reason.

I guess my question is, is there any way to replace my HEALER piece sets that don't have heal effect -- pieces which according to the exchange NPC no longer exist in the game -- with the new pieces without having to spend the wargod points to re-obtain all of them? Someone said upgrading them would be a possibility, but... I'm also not 85 yet, and I'd like to be able to, well, use the old 75 pieces because I don't know how long it'll take me to get gear. I'm not worried about my IDs as I never spent too much time IDing my stuff, but I want the heal effect additional attributes rather than the old stats.
Post edited by Cassiondra - Storm Legion on
Aiuya - Storm Legion - 80 Human Divine Dyos Priestess / Glacial Nyos Dual Spec - Allegiance <3
Celleiste - Storm Legion - 80 Kindred Dark Nyos Vampire / Blood Dual Spec

Comments

• lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If the gear doesn't exist anymore then its doubtful you can get it back

With the 85 gear sets once you hit 85 and go to es normal mode this will drop pieces that can be directly exchanged for a piece of your choice (he/attack), if you upgraded your gear then it would stay the same type (he/attack) as you have already.

Most runs will give pieces to people who need them before doing a free class roll, it just depends on which class piece drops.
  • Cassiondra - Storm LegionCassiondra - Storm Legion Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You're entirely misreading what my post is saying. Please reread carefully so you know exactly what it is that I'm asking.

I don't want the old gear back. I want to get RID of the old gear in exchange for the NEW gear, without having to farm the entire set back with wargod points (i.e. just exchange my old gear for the new ones). Not get the old gear back. My gear never actually turned into the old gear, it just obtained the set bonuses (which completely screwed up anyway -- I ended up with 3 dps set pieces and 5 healer set pieces, when I needed 6 set pieces to get the bonus).

TO BE CLEAR, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE 85 SETS. I know I will get the 85 sets eventually. I am NOT talking about upgrading. I know how the upgrading/exchanging for 85 pieces works. I AM NOT ASKING ABOUT THAT. I am asking if it is possible to get the new 75 WARGOD PIECES without having to farm ALL of the wargod points again because I STILL HAVE THE OLD WARGOD GEAR EQUIPPED. I'm a little miffed that my gear didn't end up changing over to the "new" sets, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who was in this boat by the time the gear change came in, so I'm positive there's some game solution which allowed people to exchange for the sets.
    Aiuya - Storm Legion - 80 Human Divine Dyos Priestess / Glacial Nyos Dual Spec - Allegiance <3
    Celleiste - Storm Legion - 80 Kindred Dark Nyos Vampire / Blood Dual Spec
  • AeonRuin - LionheartAeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Have you checked to see if you can upgrade your old pieces like the new pieces?

If you have and can't upgrade them then you will have to either farm war god points for those pieces or the champ points to buy those pieces outright.
  • Bhyl - LionheartBhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As far as I know, the answer is no.

Either spam Adv Challenge to farm wargod or get to 85 and work on champion points.