Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• tornathien
    tornathien Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hows about throwing a fix on for clients crashing trying to port to xserv... it takes me about 8 tries before i can get into xserv without client crashing
  • aramore
    aramore Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok so it seem that after we have completed welkins castle and try to leave via stone or
    TP Elven priests will die no matter how much health they have or level. I have this issue and so do others, Only noticed this with elven priests not sure about any others.

Please sort this its very annoying :(

Thank you
  • belegil
    belegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    aramore wrote: »
    Ok so it seem that after we have completed welkins castle and try to leave via stone or
    TP Elven priests will die no matter how much health they have or level. I have this issue and so do others, Only noticed this with elven priests not sure about any others.

Please sort this its very annoying :(

Thank you

Are you sure that you don't just have the death curse that Vondalynn Moonlight gives? You will die no matter what your level or how full your hp bar is if you do not stop the curse with water (via a waterspout) as it directs.
  • belegil
    belegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The scroll of recalls that you win in the adventurer box drops are cash shop level dependent.
  • claudia#9286
    claudia#9286 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    When you create a new character, and grab the fishing job from Geoff, for some reason its not giving a fishing rob, makes it impossible to level the job when you cannot fish.
    The only thing that is guaranteed in Forsaken World is that the servers will be broken, because PWE has no clue how to fix them.
  • sophiied
    sophiied Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Brides and grooms fashion dye is glitched, when trying to exchange the normal suit and dress for the dyable version at samil, it doesnt recognise the fashion in my bag. Also i can't upgrade the fash so i can identify it, it says "this item cannot be enhanced" .. Although on the groom and brides fashion it gives me the option to re-dye but it eats the dyes and doesnt change colour >.<
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The ppl you Rescue for the Rescue Quest in Lost Lighthouse are still not there, if you are going to keep the Instance and the Quests which are associated with Achievements, you should make sure that all of the required items/npcs are active, please fix this
  • blackmorbidality
    blackmorbidality Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sometimes my toon will not be able to move but just moves on the spot whether running or in flight..meanwhile other people around me look to have frozen as well has mobs,etc. Then I have to force close my toon.

Also sometimes I cant get some items in my bag to be used such as opening a box for example. There have been times I couldnt throw items out of my bag like gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~FW Parasite ~ GrimelleShroud~
  • lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Gem collector capability not transfered from guild master Lawerence in FH to Alexander in NF

Tormentor Runes not increasing skill in correct talent
    - Pyrokinesis rune giving talent in First Step not Pyrokinesis.

- Scorched rune giving talent in Incinerate instead of Scorched talent.

New tormentor skill Grudge Gathering is just a suicide spell. Everytime it's used you die. What purpose could this possibly have. No one wants to die just to use the skill.
  • Sashizara - Dyos
    Sashizara - Dyos Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ghostfang castle runs (wednesday) dont count for the Odyssey...
  • Lumydia - Storm Legion
    Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ghostfang castle runs (wednesday) dont count for the Odyssey...
    It's replaced by DDT now but they haven't fixed the tooltip.

Reset for some things are broken:
    • Guild midas did not increase
    • Cannot pick up luck quests

Other stuff I haven't checked.
  • Jeazz - Shylia
    Jeazz - Shylia Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sacred phoenix seems buged...

After 4week of farm to get the first mount (iceflame matriarch= 1item +10D + 4achievement) then 3 items+2D and the 8 achievement:
    Skin doesn't change,
    The tooltip doesn't change too, except for the name.
    Please do something...

1eb1116eb6a30009668685577f28b642.png
    4954d983d782f66c5a5b73858a3c305e.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AxelAlmer - Lionheart
    AxelAlmer - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    'This Battlefield is open every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 12am - 12:30pm and 6pm to 11:50pm'

It does not open at 12am, it opens at 12pm instead up until 12:30pm.
    I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of the Light and the Good. Birthed of the darkness of the desires within the hearts of men, and so, I hate, I resent. You are, the sacrifice. Good, give me more, your blood, flesh, and your life. Let them ignite my hatred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (And that's everything with max buffs and Sanctuary of War 4/3.)
  • piggyshoku
    piggyshoku Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I received the item 'Blessing of the God of Luck', but nothing happens upon right clicking.
    Checked leaved, boutique, bag, nothing.

In addition, under Apotheosis 'Set as current patron god' function is not working. It does not set any god nor serve any purpose so far.
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got hit by several crashes with mostly this 2 messages:

1zakIeM.png
    FcC5o05.jpg

Anybody knows what causes them?
  • AxelAlmer - Lionheart
    AxelAlmer - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Received this message after cancelling pray and attempting to pray after: 'You cannot Pray until prayer has refreshed' And this happens after I've set the current patron god.
    I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of the Light and the Good. Birthed of the darkness of the desires within the hearts of men, and so, I hate, I resent. You are, the sacrifice. Good, give me more, your blood, flesh, and your life. Let them ignite my hatred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (And that's everything with max buffs and Sanctuary of War 4/3.)
  • wlt307
    wlt307 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Tormentors dont actually sit on the Kirin mount. They kind of float above the seat which places the name/title and guild name on the chest of the player.
  • Danikis - Lionheart
    Danikis - Lionheart Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    some of my guildies are frustrated that they can't complete world boss achievements because some of the old bosses that were removed are still on the list of bosses that need to be killed..ie tinclaw, ironjaw, shadow thief, khonem attendant, demon marshal, abyss nightmare

oh and I am having the same issue as axel with the message that says you can not pray until prayer has refreshed. I have picked a patron god as well
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    some of my guildies are frustrated that they can't complete world boss achievements because some of the old bosses that were removed are still on the list of bosses that need to be killed..ie tinclaw, ironjaw, shadow thief, khonem attendant, demon marshal, abyss nightmare

This ~.~

oh and I am having the same issue as axel with the message that says you can not pray until prayer has refreshed. I have picked a patron god as well

And u can't pray again if u cancel now, cos u get the blessing thingy right when u click it, so it counts as praying even if u cancel^^

Pretty much means u can't cancel praying anymore.

(if that makes any sense XD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsakenpriest1
    forsakenpriest1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Missing Water in the lake
    wl6f0g.jpg
  • Endless_XI - Storm Legion
    Endless_XI - Storm Legion Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Untitled.jpg

2015-02-15%2000-51-12.png

Guide "learn to fly" is broke, it want me to learn level 1 flying but I already have LV4, the NPC has nothing for it and it wont auto complete...

The other one is guild lotto, the top Gold winner gives soul gold, you see the SG icon and it shows I won 10 SG... The Soul Gold Lotto slot gives real gold, they were reversed

Theres another one in Lost Lighthouse with missing npc's that give 3a quest each and complete one quest when saving them
  • lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Congratulations you have reached level 30 and you can now use Pet Control Training. This occurred at lvl 85. Is it intended to not be able to do this training untlil lvl 85 or a bug?
  • jd356
    jd356 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's replaced by DDT now but they haven't fixed the tooltip.

Reset for some things are broken:
    • Guild midas did not increase
    • Cannot pick up luck quests

Other stuff I haven't checked.

And DDT is short for... ? :)
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jd356 wrote: »
    And DDT is short for... ? :)

Defend Dusk Town
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: customerservice[email protected]
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This Blessing of the God item ... can someone tell me what the hell it is for? Each time I pray I get one, and if I do not relog game it does not stack. If it is a useless item can someone please let me know so I can toss the damn thing
  • altair1973
    altair1973 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hello, I have a few problems with skills Marble protector.
    -skill Counter Strike works only percentage reducing the suffering of damage stack Defense does not work at all anywhere and never, PvE or PvP.
    The numerical value increases defense, but result in combat zero.
    -skill Soul of Stone again, only works percentage protection, but the increase in the 1200 Defense No, I tested also PvP and PvE, the effect is zero.
    - Protection of skill Strength same buff will increase the value of the defense, only optical effect in PvP and PvE in zero. Stack under attack raises 10x 45 tenacity but also, in effect PvP and PvE in zero.
    - All the identified values ​​defense at all gear pieces show also effect in both PvE and PvP zero.
    Testing all these things in detail several weeks, the results I'm not 100% sure.
    Specifically, the character Hrouda / 90 lvl / protector / Marble talent.
    Server Ilyfue.
    Please remedy, without these attributes is a figure almost useless.
    Thank you.
  • Faeles - Storm Legion
    Faeles - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This ~.~

And u can't pray again if u cancel now, cos u get the blessing thingy right when u click it, so it counts as praying even if u cancel^^

Pretty much means u can't cancel praying anymore.

(if that makes any sense XD)
    Although the skill is unable to be used until it resets ... it claims that the prayer skill is usabe.

Which makes for a tuff time when you pray and get interrupted while botting. :)
    Just an update, that is all.
  • blazebrim
    blazebrim Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    well i started the game a few days ago and i had quest to level up till 40 then i had to hit 45 befor i could keep questing that is crazy cuz after henry and guild quest dailies, quest nothing els to to so i have to waite 2 days to hit that level then i did 2 quest and stuck agin waiting to hit level agin why would some one make a game like this games the should make it so you can quest all the way thur
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    blazebrim wrote: »
    well i started the game a few days ago and i had quest to level up till 40 then i had to hit 45 befor i could keep questing that is crazy cuz after henry and guild quest dailies, quest nothing els to to so i have to waite 2 days to hit that level then i did 2 quest and stuck agin waiting to hit level agin why would some one make a game like this games the should make it so you can quest all the way thur

There is a quest gap. You need to run actual instances like RCI Basic and the new GT to level at some point. Straight questing isn't the answer.

Instances are the answer.
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bt904Hh.png

Titles bugged, that should say +50 attack