Pet melding... how to?

DoomRaven - Storm Legion
DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
So I indentified my centauress with 7.9k ranting and got tier 2 Medium, i tried to meld with 3 pets, all over 7k rating, 2 were basic and 1 was medium, none were melded before, so why the hell it doesn't work? Keeps saying training failed.
Post edited by DoomRaven - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos

Comments

• serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So I indentified my centauress with 7.9k ranting and got tier 2 Medium, i tried to meld with 3 pets, all over 7k rating, 2 were basic and 1 was medium, none were melded before, so why the hell it doesn't work? Keeps saying training failed.

idk if this applyies but lvl 90 pets cant meld
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Have you tried it with 2 other medium pets instead of basic?
  • MoogDog - Storm Legion
    MoogDog - Storm Legion Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Must be medium. Basic wont work.
  • DoomRaven - Storm Legion
    DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    idk if this applyies but lvl 90 pets cant meld

This is probably why then, my pet is 90 and most of the others were 90 aswell, and I did try with another pet with medium comprehension. I guess i'll just wait till my pet turns purple since I'll have to level it up again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is probably why then, my pet is 90 and most of the others were 90 aswell, and I did try with another pet with medium comprehension. I guess i'll just wait till my pet turns purple since I'll have to level it up again.

just make sure there are a few other players with purple and/or pimped out pets cuz right now no active players that i know of have a pet within the 2k rating window that can meld with mine QQ but my pet is already at advanced (lv80) so its not a big deal to me.
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited March 2015

yeh me and serveral have tried, although if u meld every 10 lvls and at lvl 90 it says its meldable it seems it is bugged and u cannot meld at 90 , we tick all other boxes with points etc
    my pet is only medium 8788 lvl 90 octo and I tried melding with many, I did try with another medium 8500 and didn't work either
  • Crazy_Egg - Storm Legion
    Crazy_Egg - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't get the concept of pet melding, what does it do?