Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• stefanakis88
    stefanakis88 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    my soul trinket is in my bug..but i cant put it back..i have no cs vip 5 is it bug? gonna fix this?
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Achievements in the Individual Growth, Lv40, Lv50, Lv60, and Lv70/Lv80 are bugged.

From Lv40 to Lv60, the achievements double up and make getting the whole set impossible to obtain.

Example: http://prntscr.com/6baebk

With the Lv70 and Lv80, it has the same "Fortify a single piece of Lv70-79 gear to"Fortify Level 12" achievement.

Proof:
    - Lv70: http://prntscr.com/6bafvq
    - Lv80: http://prntscr.com/6bag2t

Also, I did Nightmare Carnival this Saturday but I got no progress towards the achievements listed here: http://prntscr.com/6bagnr

Also, how do these achievements work? http://prntscr.com/6bahax

Hell Road is called Chamber of Wind in the achievements list and also as your location from the friend menu. http://prntscr.com/6bahug
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Also, I did Nightmare Carnival this Saturday but I got no progress towards the achievements listed here: http://prntscr.com/6bagnr

I got 2 of this achivements atm - don't have yet the Final Game Token, as it is by finishing the exchange at Meid (the one that was granting tradable gold before patch).

Pass mission i got after not making any mistakes in 3rd room, and the last ofc for getting 60 antiques in 4th room =)

Also, how do these achievements work? http://prntscr.com/6bahax

This achivement u gain by exchanging ANC tokens for Carnival Gift Boxes at Porudock (Gifts tab).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trogladyteforum
    trogladyteforum Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I know this has been voiced before, but I'm going to again anyway. This is an absurd situation. NEVER completed the Godlike Glory quest because EVERY time I'm asked for this on turn 10... go figure.

To make it worse, on a new toon today, trying to do Soulgate 40, it asks for 11 Henrys - that's impossible. I've seen no potions and no Undead Essence in the game since the patch.

GET WITH IT!
  • mrspanx
    mrspanx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So, I was told it reset a single floor. However, in the description it makes it sounds like its to reset hr completely. I beat floor 50 and then I used it, I left the instance then went back inside only to see this. nwc960.jpg

Is this item for regular hr? or hrD also?

When can it be used? Before a floor or is after ok too?
  • DreamCatz - Lionheart
    DreamCatz - Lionheart Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I cannot find it. At all. It used to be a plant in the Hazed Wilderness.

Has anyone else seen it? And if so where? I can not seem to find it for the life of me.
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    trying to do Soulgate 40, it asks for 11 Henrys - that's impossible.

False, IT IS POSSIBLE.
    Abandon and then retake Henry's quest till u can get one that u can complete. And yes, you'll get one u can complete, cause you've a total of 30 tries a day and sp gate quest lasts a week.
  • waskiu1
    waskiu1 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    admcroxe wrote: »
    If you run across any issues. Post details here. Try to provide as much detail as possible so we can get major issues fixed this week.

Known issues:
    Soul force Trinket is requiring level 5 Purchaser Reward to equip.
    bla, bla, bla.......

Can I get an answer why this is still broken?
    You know everything what you should to fix it.
    You had a lot of time to fix it.
    It was broken in the past and it has been repaired in shorter time.
    Come on why it takes so long.
  • yourfacelolz
    yourfacelolz Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mrspanx wrote: »
    So, I was told it reset a single floor. However, in the description it makes it sounds like its to reset hr completely. I beat floor 50 and then I used it, I left the instance then went back inside only to see this. nwc960.jpg

Is this item for regular hr? or hrD also?

When can it be used? Before a floor or is after ok too?

"Reset times 10"

It simply adds one to this counter.

I haven't had success beating "51" yet. But I am holding onto mine to possibly use for rose farming in HRD until I know otherwise. I suspect it will work but cannot confirm.
    waskiu1 wrote: »
    Can I get an answer why this is still broken?
    You know everything what you should to fix it.
    You had a lot of time to fix it.
    It was broken in the past and it has been repaired in shorter time.
    Come on why it takes so long.

I would like an Admin answer on when anything is expected to be fixed. Its been nearly three weeks since expansion now and we've only been polled for what problems we have.

Why is there not a test server? You can't blame costs because Virtual Machine servers are a reality now. So you don't need new hardware. Name a generic max level character, max mastery character and enter the world. People would get to test the new patch, get a headup on the competition if they're that competitive, theorycraft new builds and report bugs (complete with forum to talk about these issues) so admins can either deal with the problems before release or fix them very soon after. Wipe server after test period.

Three weeks is a little ridiculous. Have any problems actually been fixed?
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would like an Admin answer on when anything is expected to be fixed. Its been nearly three weeks since expansion now and we've only been polled for what problems we have.

Why is there not a test server? You can't blame costs because Virtual Machine servers are a reality now. So you don't need new hardware. Name a generic max level character, max mastery character and enter the world. People would get to test the new patch, get a headup on the competition if they're that competitive, theorycraft new builds and report bugs (complete with forum to talk about these issues) so admins can either deal with the problems before release or fix them very soon after. Wipe server after test period.

Three weeks is a little ridiculous. Have any problems actually been fixed?

A majority of the fixes have to come from Wanmei. They recently had a holiday. I imagine the staff is gathering all of the issues to pull together one big patch from Wanmei.

As for the test server, it's risky in terms of "okay, who are we going to choose to test the new content, that we can trust to not reveal the information to the public, and is available at the times we need them?" That's why I imagine they don't have a test server available to people other than staff. Not to mention depending on the bug, it would have to be sent to Wanmei, they have to work up a fix, send it back, then it has to be tested again. Unfortunately I don't think PWE has the FW staff to do all of that.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't think PWE has the FW staff to do all of that.

1st of all they have no staff, 2 ppl witch we know domino we dont know what his position is 2nd croxe is almost non existant as he had promotion to swordman so he cares here like swallow cares for his children
  • belegil
    belegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Frostblade grass - until you find it on the map - try your guild garden satellite. It's there randomly. Not the greatest alternative for farming, but a good place to pick them up when you have quests that require them.

Henry quests - abandoning does no good until you run out of ded. A good workaround for quests that require 10+ henries is send your pet for the first 10 and do the 11th+ yourself. He only seems to get hung up on the 10th quest if you take it from him directly. Once you get this quest, it is like a curse and you are stuck with it for the rest of the day or until you run out of ded - whichever comes first.
  • VashraLeBl - Eyrda
    VashraLeBl - Eyrda Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Blood vampires still can't use the self blessing skill Galewings while Blood Control is active even though Blood Control's description says only blessing and curse skills can be used.

Will this be fixed in the next update?

Sorry if someone already mentioned this.
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Crucible mobs dont drop stuffs anymore on illyfue D:
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bitterpaw wrote: »
    False, IT IS POSSIBLE.
    Abandon and then retake Henry's quest till u can get one that u can complete. And yes, you'll get one u can complete, cause you've a total of 30 tries a day and sp gate quest lasts a week.

Going to comment on this as I have seen people say it both ways...and it does in fact work both ways to a point.

If you still have dedication that you can claim from Henry for the day (haven't done your 10 or 20 or even 30 dedi quests yet) than when you drop a Henry Quest, you will get the same Henry Quest

If you are done with your dedication and are doing Henry Quests past that initial 10 (or...30) than when you drop a Henry Quest, you will get a Different Henry Quest

How does one get past this for the soul gate? Have your Pet do the initial 10 for dedi, then you do the other 20 for the gate.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How does one get past this for the soul gate? Have your Pet do the initial 10 for dedi, then you do the other 20 for the gate.

Or you can just send the pet to complete the gate.
  • Mellificent - Lionheart
    Mellificent - Lionheart Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    looked on forum didn't see new info last was from 2013 and didn't spot it in the megathread. I don't carry replaceable items unless I need them at that moment, so obviously I tossed my fishing pole, and now with the update I don't see any grabable, buyable etc from any npc or area either inside or outside of bases.........guess I'm not fishing today :P
  • Danikis - Lionheart
    Danikis - Lionheart Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    random fissures:
    I did a fissure run with all lvl 40-50 people on my lvl 45 alt and went to Tomb of Glory and it dropped shrine of light cracked crystals instead of the ones for tomb of glory, did the same with all the other level fissures I've done too with only dropping the Cracked Shrine of Light crystals. Is this intended?
  • kayliemeow
    kayliemeow Posts: 36
    edited March 2015
    Don't know if this has been said... but oh well! I can no longer use my 2 HP buffing skills together... Blood Blast and Brawler's Heart u_u I'm a Brawl Reaper and before the patch i could use the 2 just fine, but now i can't, is this intentional or....?
  • Attiku - Lionheart
    Attiku - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    so everytime i do a party run for anything ARC\MRC\BRC\ going to guild base\ any que really the game crashes me befor or after each time i get lucky to do a full run of anything these last past few days since new stuff came out.. and also checking my AH Crashes me ~.~ i cant look anything up cuz as soon as i try to type what im looking for just putting the 1st letter crashes me... now its getting to the point where i dont even want to log on anymore really lol ples fix this x.x <3
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    your new patch update didnt fix the flying guide quest. GM Domino specifically stated in game in party chat when i asked him. he said the guide quest would be fixed. well it aint fixed and still asks for level 1 flying. YOU GM's NEED TO FIX THIS
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    random fissures:
    I did a fissure run with all lvl 40-50 people on my lvl 45 alt and went to Tomb of Glory and it dropped shrine of light cracked crystals instead of the ones for tomb of glory, did the same with all the other level fissures I've done too with only dropping the Cracked Shrine of Light crystals. Is this intended?

all fissures drop cracked crystal: shrine of light
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    BEFORE MAINT: MY LOWBIES were able to do Guild Base Quests. (this was lvl 35ish +)

AFTER MAINT: My Low levels ...Dont get the option inside the guild...

That's not nice >.> Has no option at all to take any guild BASE quests...

Why is this?? :/
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I still have several toons that have never been to either the Land of Origination or the Polar Borderlands, yet the quests in the Legends (Achievements) say I have done them and there are no Achievement pts for doing them.
  • krasipeace87
    krasipeace87 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bugged: Ghostfang castle runs, doesnt count for Odysey progress.

28m21d2.jpg
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How do you get Ode to Guardian points? The killing mob above lv60 thing isnt working... and that is what it says
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How do you get Ode to Guardian points? The killing mob above lv60 thing isnt working... and that is what it says

The description is left over from the rep it replaced. It does not come from killing mobs, you get from lottery rolls from Fate and Fissure instances.
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    eberg33k wrote: »
    The description is left over from the rep it replaced. It does not come from killing mobs, you get from lottery rolls from Fate and Fissure instances.

You forgot to mention that you get Ode points from the "Capture Land of Origination" event roulette and mobs in DDT which is a random instance in "What Passes for Fate"
  • wildsky11
    wildsky11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    quest "Wear Wings" and "Bound Gold- Learn to fly" my characters from before freedom falls that had learned flying 1+ cannot complete these quests, have tried to upgrade to next level of flying and no change, adding this since didnt see at start of mega thread
  • Saffhyre - Eyrda
    Saffhyre - Eyrda Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    When I open up mastery/resistance training and try to lvl up my fire mastery it doesn't let me even though I have enough gold. I've been told to go to Hugh Sutherland to pick up a quest but he doesn't have it. Idk what to do. Does this have anything to do with not completing First Challenge of Celladius? Even then I can't do that one because that's in Arena of Souls. D: Someone please help me out and tell me what I'm doing wrong. My mage is lvl 78. Do you have to be a certain Nyos lvl for it?

hsutherland.jpg