Frostgale Fjord - why only some can join?

Shapelle - Lionheart
Shapelle - Lionheart Posts: 250 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Ok, I am confused. Some of my characters have the option to queue for FF, but others do not. My g/f's main also cannot queue for FF, and yet she did it many times before Freedom Falls.

What's the trick here? Is there some quest that characters need to do to gain access to FF?
Post edited by Shapelle - Lionheart on

Comments

• Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    A couple of people had this last night, it was a patching error. re-patch or re-verify your game.
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    did u patch the game today on computers used to play those toons?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shapelle - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    A couple of people had this last night, it was a patching error. re-patch or re-verify your game.

But how does that explain why the option is there, or isn't there, when running on the same client on the same PC, just with different characters?
    did u patch the game today on computers used to play those toons?

Yes....and on the same PC, two of my characters can apply for FF, and two cannot.
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    But how does that explain why the option is there, or isn't there, when running on the same client on the same PC, just with different characters?

it seems like lvl 80 cannot que so far every toon i or guildies have checked shows that 80 cant que
  • Shapelle - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    it seems like lvl 80 cannot que so far every toon i or guildies have checked shows that 80 cant que

That may be it. Both who can't queue are level 80
  • syllogism
    syllogism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can't queue and I'm Lv90
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We're still trying to get to the root cause, this issue has been persisting since the update. Bear with us.