Forsaken World Weekly Livestream! What do you want to see?

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone!

I've been getting some feedback from you guys over the weekend, but not nearly enough, so I'm throwing it out there:

What would you like to see this week for our weekly Livestream?

Would you like another Tutorial?

PvP?

Dragon's Tower?

Freedom Harbor on Fire?

Something completely different? If so, what do you want to see?

This is your time to weigh in!

GO GO GO GO!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    we want to see 12s in real time so youre against US thats what we want to see
  • Damorian - Lionheart
    Damorian - Lionheart Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hmmm that is really hard to choose, I would say all of the above however if you can only choose 1 I would go with Dragon Tower or maybe one of the new instances Freedom Harbor on fire or Temple of Disaster.
  • Vampire - Storm Legion
    Vampire - Storm Legion Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    vamp want to see vamp :D \o/
  • essabee93
    essabee93 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    All three. :3
  • lucyhc
    lucyhc Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    FHOF or Fire and Ice \o/
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would like to see where you get Bone Ash, Undead Essence, and all the other items that we need for certain quests that no longer drop from mobs that no longer exist, that is what I think alot of ppl would like to see/know
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I want to see bug free game and something to spend soul leafs on
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i would like to actually see a livestream for once on a non-friday when i dont work :(
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would very much like to see Domino pvping in X-server :D
    (And/or Freedom Harbor on Fire tutorial) :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • XGIOx - Illyfue
    XGIOx - Illyfue Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Fat Pandas all together!! :3
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    FHoFHM, gogo. Get some laser surgery and all that :B
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    FHoF! :D
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So, I think to answer this question you really have to look at what fw is. Its basically a social mmo where you spend a lot of your time farming for stuff(or csing) in order to be better in the harder situations of the game. A lot of the farming is work... but we all do it to be better in pvp, dps harder, do better in hell road, something like that.

So really in forsaken world you have two aspects of the game: the farming aspect, which people do for the purpose of making money/making their char stronger or obtaining rare items. People do all this stuff to be better at pvp or raids. I think to really make people want to watch your stream(ignoring the gm aspect of it) you have to really buy into what fw is... its a game where you to try to make your char better to be more competitive with other players.

I think this makes streaming it difficult, because if you aren't really working on your char or trying to accomplish anything in game, it's hard to really find a purpose in game. My suggestion would be: try to play like a normal player. I think people would enjoy seeing the struggle that you have to go through to gear up, be competitive in pvp, complete raids for champ gear, get zodiac items, or whatever. I would like to see you really play the game... show us your gear and stuff, try to improve your character and actually make some goals. Try to pvp vs good players or complete some hard raids.
  • janedouxe
    janedouxe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    reserved
  • CaptainUndies - Storm Legion
    CaptainUndies - Storm Legion Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I still haven't received free zen from the stream giveaway 2 weeks ago. Not a huge issue since it's not a lot of zen but still I would rather have it than not.

As for the actual stream, I enjoyed the guide ones, but felt like they could benefit from you partying with characters who are actually around the level the instance was meant for. It's kind of silly to listen to you give all these tips about the instance and whatnot while your way overleveled and overgeared party is killing bosses in matter of seconds. Or maybe you should only do guide videos for high level instances, since I doubt that many new players are watching the stream anyway.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I still haven't received free zen from the stream giveaway 2 weeks ago. Not a huge issue since it's not a lot of zen but still I would rather have it than not.

Make sure to check in your Arc Wallet. If its not there, send me a private message.
  • CaptainUndies - Storm Legion
    CaptainUndies - Storm Legion Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Make sure to check in your Arc Wallet. If its not there, send me a private message.

In game? Otherwise I'm not sure how to send a private message. I checked my zen activity and the last time any amount of zen was added to my account was back in early February when I charged.
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So, I think to answer this question you really have to look at what fw is. Its basically a social mmo where you spend a lot of your time farming for stuff(or csing) in order to be better in the harder situations of the game. A lot of the farming is work... but we all do it to be better in pvp, dps harder, do better in hell road, something like that.

So really in forsaken world you have two aspects of the game: the farming aspect, which people do for the purpose of making money/making their char stronger or obtaining rare items. People do all this stuff to be better at pvp or raids. I think to really make people want to watch your stream(ignoring the gm aspect of it) you have to really buy into what fw is... its a game where you to try to make your char better to be more competitive with other players.

I think this makes streaming it difficult, because if you aren't really working on your char or trying to accomplish anything in game, it's hard to really find a purpose in game. My suggestion would be: try to play like a normal player. I think people would enjoy seeing the struggle that you have to go through to gear up, be competitive in pvp, complete raids for champ gear, get zodiac items, or whatever. I would like to see you really play the game... show us your gear and stuff, try to improve your character and actually make some goals. Try to pvp vs good players or complete some hard raids.

This.

I was thinking about doing a stream like this but unsure on how to do it,