test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pet morph *heads up

ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Heya, ~15min ago did pet morph. as you can see below on video, it did not really go as planned..
youtube.com/watch?v=trBA5fViiXg

I do believe description is somewhat missleading, so if you decide to do this, please do it the right way for your own good..
Post edited by ILikeBigGu - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo

Comments

• serenity234876serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Heya, ~15min ago did pet morph. as you can see below on video, it did not really go as planned..
    youtube.com/watch?v=trBA5fViiXg

I do believe description is somewhat missleading, so if you decide to do this, please do it the right way for your own good..

I myself would have placed those 2 pets other way around just because under center box clearly states this pet will disappear lol ouch bro at least you have it recorded maybe support can help you out
  • Haareth - IllyfueHaareth - Illyfue Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I wasnt online when you asked, i did morph few days ago too and it is indeed a bit confusing and risky if you dont know 100% how to do it.

If you pay attention to the original pet part, you can read below (disappears after success).
    The "morph this pet" slot is for the pet you want to change the looks, the pet you wanna morph. Also you get the purple confirmation message saying that (Q.Q) pet will disappear, and asking wether you wanna continue with morph or not.

But yes they should have made it a bit easier i guess, i rly hope you can get your pet back :/
    ~ Clyfar - Divine/glacial priest ~ Rapsodiah - LightWater/wind bard

- Nupi videos in youtube.com/channel/UC0yrEAYP0eZUKKfeklBHumQ -
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sorry you had such a mishap Guns.... I hope they replace/refund your pet. Good thing you recorded it. :/
    jh93qt.jpg
    EvilSheep - Lv100 Dark Vamp - Illyfue
    Here since July 2011 <3
    <Balerion Slayer>
    <First In Server! Freedom Harbor Recovery Army>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    <First In Server! Terminator of Khnum>
    <First In Server! The death of The God of Disaster>
    <Bloodletting Dispeller>
    <Decisive battle with the Bloodletting Beast>
    And another pile of never ending titles... Hue...
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    oww saw the vid guns, send in a ticket to support too. if possible together with the link for this vid. hope, they can restore the pet. good luck D:
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I myself would have placed those 2 pets other way around just because under center box clearly states this pet will disappear lol ouch bro at least you have it recorded maybe support can help you out

Ye but i figured it's a morph so i want the old pet to go into a new pet, if you get how I'm thinking? ^^

but yeah i've sent a ticket hopefully they can help me out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dunno how you could have possibly ever confused the two, that guy even made a tutorial thing in his thread on how to do it, a simple forum search or patience would have saved you the trouble lol.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=531571&page=2

my experience with trying to get a lost pet back from support is that they will tell you itll take weeks just to 'find' a replacement pet stone, dont even know about all the extra stuff lol. good luck but itll take a long time to see that pet again if pwe decides to help you out with it lol.
  • kajafashkajafash Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Refund what? Are you ppl as blind as he/she is? The description CLEARLY says "disappears after success" and he/she put main pet exactly into this slot. That's hilarious. Even Black_as_Dark made it right, lol.
    FW_sygna_Slaine_500.png
    Even though I walk through the darkest valley (full of blind and dumb idiots), I will fear no evil...
    <Servers traveler>
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    kajafash wrote: »
    Refund what? Are you ppl as blind as he/she is? The description CLEARLY says "disappears after success" and he/she put main pet exactly into this slot. That's hilarious. Even Black_as_Dark made it right, lol.

Yes but then that is DISAPEARING, not DELETED.
    I want the shape to DISAPEAR, stats to STAY.

I can clarify how I was thinking;
    The thing I am trying to do here at NPC is for the original pet (emperor) to disappear into a shape of another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• w1ck3dnickw1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    OH my god. did place your main pet on the 2nd slot?? better contact tech support. I did have a sample posted with screenshot.

Sorry i forgot to mention to pay attention on those 2 slots.

Hope they fixe it for you.
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    my guildie did the same thing she morphed the wrong pet, destroying her OP mage guard. she sent in a ticket and support told her they could do nothing. you might be out of luck unfortunately.
  • Orzog - IllyfueOrzog - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    omg, i almost burst my morning tea. That's epic fail xD

Hopely you get your pet back, that remind me why i keep all gold always in bank and read everything twice. x_x
    - Lv90 burst mm - Illyfue since 2011
    - Sry about engrish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2015
    navarne wrote: »
    my guildie did the same thing she morphed the wrong pet, destroying her OP mage guard. she sent in a ticket and support told her they could do nothing. you might be out of luck unfortunately.

????? Our tech support cant do nothing?

Our pet is one of the most expensive items on this game.

I used to play a game that a players mistake can be fixed, from accidentally deleting pet, mount or gears. Thats why it is called a tech suport, we go to them to ask help.

Hope they return your pet, if they dont, That will only means we cant rely on them. SCARY.
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    w1ck3dnick wrote: »
    Hope they return your pet, if they dont, That will only means we cant rely on them. SCARY.

oh kid u seem to be new here :D
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
  • alyusalyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can't help but laugh at you for **** that up. Disappear means it goes bye bye never to be seen again. If you ever combined 2 pets together to upgrade talents you would know this. I'm not gonna be mean and say "I hope you don't get your pet back" but I will say you don't deserve to get it back as there was a confirmation and doing a bit of reading you would know that you would had lost your pet.
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • Ichigopowa - IllyfueIchigopowa - Illyfue Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Guns.. you even wrote YES on the bar to destroy a purple item, it's not a game error it was clearly wrote that the pet would disappear after morph, you play this game from the beginning you should know how Forsaken works.. I'm sorry for you but was your own mistake and doubt PWI will be able to refund you
    Ichigopowa
    Dark Elemental Vampire Lv90
    Vice Leader of GrimReapers
    Illyfue since the 3rd phase of Closed Beta

Blood & Victory always
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    biggun i feel sorry for ya but i had as well a huge Lol about it (when i imagine a sheep looking like a magic emperor, the support saying to the biggest cs of eu : "sorry we cant do anything")

this is as well a bit painfull to watch for a pet lover like me :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AeonRuin - LionheartAeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I had gotten a new mount from the 15 day attendance card pack and I dragged it over to the skill bar. However, since the symbol of items being dragged doesn't line up properly, I ended up destroying it. (I have a habit of hitting enter straight away)

Anywho, I tried to contact support about it and they told me that they couldn't do anything because it was not an ingame fault or error that caused my mount to disappear. Any player made mistakes are not accountable for by PWE.

Basically, they won't refund your pet because of you not knowing what you were doing for the morph. It's heart breaking but that's how it goes.

What was worse, in my situation, is that I destoryed my other mount before I went to drag over the new one to the skill bar, leaving me with no mount at all. Lol.
  • kajafashkajafash Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yes but then that is DISAPEARING, not DELETED.
    I want the shape to DISAPEAR, stats to STAY.

Don't make it harder. Disappear or delete means the same - at the end the thing is GONE. Same practice like in pet soulcombine, so don't try to hide your mistake and being unaware behind twisted logic.
    Your lost is for sure big but still it's only your fault. You could wait and ask 3 times ppl who did it where they put what.
    The only support help i'll approve will be prescription for glasses.
    FW_sygna_Slaine_500.png
    Even though I walk through the darkest valley (full of blind and dumb idiots), I will fear no evil...
    <Servers traveler>
    edited March 2015
    Guys, The idea of having a tech support is so we can reclaim what is lost accidentally.
    Yes, there are warning but there should be an exemption especially that feature is very new.

A penalty on the amount of gold (be reasonable) should be imposed to that player.

Let us just hope this does not happen to you.
    If it does how would you feel?

I accidentally deleted my pet and mount on a different game but i got it back by paying a certain penalty using in-game currency.

If that happened here, i would be furious on the tech support if they wont reutrn my items.
    And who would you think purposedly delete an expensive item?

Stop blaming a player, instead we should file a petition so they can add that "re-claiming items with penalty on the game"
    edited March 2015
    i agree mistake happend, but support should help. Especially (and not only cause) big is a really good customer as well as a dedicate player
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Guys, The idea of having a tech support is so we can reclaim what is lost accidentally.
    Yes, there are warning but there should be an exemption especially that feature is very new.

A penalty on the amount of gold (be reasonable) should be imposed to that player.

I accidentally deleted my pet and mount on a different game but i got it back by paying a certain penalty using in-game currency.

If that happened here, i would be furious on the tech support if they wont reutrn my items.

Stop blaming a player, instead we should file a petition so they can add that "re-claiming items with penalty on the game"

And you wanna pay for the extra people they would need to employ to cater for player error related tickets? This is PWE. They dont even refund or give back stuff players lose from their errors, you expect them to give back what players lose from their error?

My gf lost her wep and another piece of armor from ES due to the game crashing and cos of lag. You think PWE refunded her items back yet?

You really do live in a fantasy world.

@Guns unlucky on losing your pet bro, but i see it is ur error at the end of the day, i hope you get it back or something equivalent maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2015

oh the ideas of a utopian.

kiddo that thing will never happen in a pay 2 win game that things never happen u want to be threated properly play a game where company had/has a tittle that have monthly fee, not a dirt low company that would never afford to have standards.

it took them 3years, 3 ****ing years to have a gm(Domina) that still tell us that they are working on things reported 2 years ago and no1 gives a ****, as they will just keep repeating it self "soon" or "we still working on it".

So i tell u either start play and pay a game with monthly fee or buy once a game and be threated like a customer, or live here and still think of a utopian free to play dirt companies.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
  • alyusalyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2015

First, gold is somewhat useless now as the only long term thing to use gold for is for mast/resist/gems while the short term is gear. Second, this is PWE we are talking about. Remember I believe VyXantia got **** for PWE giving her the lvl 5 gems (or him and I hope I got the right person named) So many people would probably give guns **** too. Third, soul combine when using pets use the same words when it states disappear. Fourth, there was a guide on the forum on how to pet meld. Guns should had read up on it to know how it works. Or tested it with pets that don't matter. Like turning a turtle into a sheep for example BEFORE doing it to his main pet. Fifth, a petition won't change how PWE works. It is the player's fault especially for a player who has been playing the game for 2+ years as they should know what means what regardless of their language. There was a confirmation to make sure the player was sure they wanted to do it. So the player needs to own up to their actions and take responsibility. As I stated earlier, Guns does not deserve to get it back as it was his/her fault. So they need to (this is towards anyone who makes similar mistakes as well) go farm a replacement. (Yes I know it is probably a ***** to get, but should had used it on 2 trash pets first to get a feel for how it works if they were unsure.)
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i didnt see the video until just now..

i just heard the story, and i was giving the benefit of doubt, cuz i never did it myself before..

but.. coooomeee oonn.. srsly.. how can u get confused... twiceee.. about your purp pet dissapearing...

like.. holy ****.. even pet combination is more confusing and the game still gives u a heads up when u are trying to combine a strong pet into a weak one.. just like you got just now.. lol

i meaaan.. srsly... i dont even get how can u get confused.. all it was missing was flashing lights and sounds telling u to stop.. lol

as soon as i saw u place ur purp pet in the "this pet will dissapear" slot.. i knew u werent reading carefully enough.. lol

• gamerking99gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I feel your loss, its a really big one losing pet like that. But if tech support decides to return your pet then I don't think it fair to all those other ppl who lost items and support did nothing about it. If support gonna do this for you then they'll have to do this for everyone else who been in same situation either its pet or a gear or anyother ingame item.
    edited March 2015
    I feel your loss, its a really big one losing pet like that. But if tech support decides to return your pet then I don't think it fair to all those other ppl who lost items and support did nothing about it. If support gonna do this for you then they'll have to do this for everyone else who been in same situation either its pet or a gear or anyother ingame item.

OR if they do it this time, we have a chance to see them doing it more in the future :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2015
    most of you have been playing for years.

lost items recalling should have been requested a long time ago before the new patch.

anyway, the game is still low level 90 max.

There should be a penalty or compromise that a player should pay before getting the items.
    That penalty will teach the player to be extra carefull.
    and on the other side, the management also get paid for the services.

Please for the players that DO NOT work as a computer Technician,
    DONT even reply and speculate.

As we all know we have our data stored (everything about our character).
    Even that private chat that you send in-game to your GF that can be read also. LoL.
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not only did you put your purple pet in the slot above it clearly stating "Original Pet (Disappears after success)"

You even typed yes into the box that STATED that your purple pet would disappear, and hit confirm.

Seems to be working exactly as intended/described to me
  • CountVonCo - IllyfueCountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Please for the players that DO NOT work as a computer Technician,
    DONT even reply and speculate.

As we all know we have our data stored (everything about our character).
    Even that private chat that you send in-game to your GF that can be read also. LoL.

You dont need to be a computer Technician to know that, its called common knowledge, that most people in these forums have.

Stop trying to be some high and might know it all smart **** and putting everyone down that doesnt agree with what you say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • VelvetStrike - IllyfueVelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Some people here went full r3tard, good to see some more people i can avoid in Illy..

OP made this thread as a warning in case others think like him, he never asked for any pity or refunds, all he did was warn people. Altho i wouldnt make the same mistake as guns, i do get his way of thinking, it doesnt work with the FW way of thinking but i do get his thought.

But guys dont forget the goal of this thread, it was to warn other people not to be noobshamed or begging for a new pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]