2»

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hopefully this will alleviate some confusion:

Here’s how it works to earn points for the Charge Rewards Purchases:

Buy Eyrda Leaves:
    Purchase Eyrda Leaf through Arc during the event period in order to receive your points. You can also use PWE Prepaid Cards.

For every 40 Leaves that you purchase during the event period, you will receive 100 points.

You can spend those points on the charge rewards page for shiny new things.

You do not get points for spending leaves.

Here's how it works for the Spend Rewards:

For every 400 Leaves you spend you will be sent 11 Nine-Tailed Fox Orbs in the in-game mail.
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hopefully this will alleviate some confusion:

Here’s how it works to earn points for the Charge Rewards Purchases:

Buy Eyrda Leaves:
    Purchase Eyrda Leaf through Arc during the event period in order to receive your points. You can also use PWE Prepaid Cards.

For every 40 Leaves that you purchase during the event period, you will receive 100 points.

You can spend those points on the charge rewards page for shiny new things.

You do not get points for spending leaves.

Here's how it works for the Spend Rewards:

For every 400 Leaves you spend you will be sent 11 Nine-Tailed Fox Orbs in the in-game mail.
    So then why is it that people report getting points for spending leaves? Shouldn't they've got Nine-Tail-Orbs instead of points?
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    charge rewards has almost always rewarded points for spending leaves. the first time i can remember it specifically NOT giving leaf points was the 2014 black friday super sale. and im pretty certain pwe has just been recycling the same news posts since then which is why pwe is under the impression leaf purchases dont count. but fyi, if you actually do make it so that leaf points dont count, you are gonna **** off alot of noncsers/farmers. you guys have been doing pretty well in terms of letting us have things we want, dont **** it up now.

still getting points for leaf purchases and getting the fox orbs as well. do you know your system pwe :rolleyes:
  • Arizakma - Illyfue
    Arizakma - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    charge rewards has almost always rewarded points for spending leaves. the first time i can remember it specifically NOT giving leaf points was the 2014 black friday super sale. and im pretty certain pwe has just been recycling the same news posts since then which is why pwe is under the impression leaf purchases dont count. but fyi, if you actually do make it so that leaf points dont count, you are gonna **** off alot of noncsers/farmers. you guys have been doing pretty well in terms of letting us have things we want, dont **** it up now.

still getting points for leaf purchases and getting the fox orbs as well. do you know your system pwe :rolleyes:

Agreed c:
  • _Avenger_ - Eyrda
    _Avenger_ - Eyrda Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i believe the post from the black friday event is making the confusing but that time it was because everything was way super cheap on that promo, but then the rest have been the regular way, that would **** up all the none csers big time n will make csers cs less everytime, the less that fw needs is to turn to worst after a good update, like going 1 step further then going 20 steps backwards. lol
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ok, so NOW I want some real clarification... preferably by someone official.

We (German Community) got told in January by moderators that the charge reward system has been changed to not reward points for spending leaves ingame anymore. That's a fact and as far as I know it's true. No reward points for spending leaves at Dyos server since then.

And now I can read here at forums that players on NA servers still get reward points for spending leaves ingame?!? You've got to be kidding me... what kind of double standard is this?

If that's the new way for european servers I'd like to get massively reduced prices on EU charge reward page to even things out between EU and NA, thanks!
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    on shylia i got point for spending leaves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    saielakes wrote: »
    Ok, so NOW I want some real clarification... preferably by someone official.

We (German Community) got told in January by moderators that the charge reward system has been changed to not reward points for spending leaves ingame anymore. That's a fact and as far as I know it's true. No reward points for spending leaves at Dyos server since then.

And now I can read here at forums that players on NA servers still get reward points for spending leaves ingame?!? You've got to be kidding me... what kind of double standard is this?

If that's the new way for european servers I'd like to get massively reduced prices on EU charge reward page to even things out between EU and NA, thanks!

+1^^

No points for spending leafs on Illyfue either, seems our 2 servers got screwed over =.=
    This is certainly not fair .__.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    glad to see half of my post was ignored as pwe couldnt bother to have a decent sale for people to spend their leaves in this charge promo.
  • lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    glad to see half of my post was ignored as pwe couldnt bother to have a decent sale for people to spend their leaves in this charge promo.

Wasn't the first time and won't be the last time.