charge rewards

spiceywings
spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
so i see charge rewards are active now with the new orbs as prizes, which is nice although pwe probably wont announce a news page for another week. can we please get some nice sales this weekend to make good use of charge rewards?
Post edited by spiceywings on

Comments

• jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    so i see charge rewards are active now with the new orbs as prizes, which is nice although pwe probably wont announce a news page for another week. can we please get some nice sales this weekend to make good use of charge rewards?

I'd like to know when they start/end and everything as well. They need to put the page up.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    EEEEyup..... I wanna know end date. :D

Edit: Can you also give us a nice juicy sale on Fusion Agent Lv2? 75% would be nice like you did with Lv1 Fusions. :D So we can go nuts spending them cashes on your broken product? Thanks :D
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    When we have charge rewards active they usually run for a week. I'm trying to find out when we can get the news post up. But I would say you have a few days at least.
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015
    When we have charge rewards active they usually run for a week. I'm trying to find out when we can get the news post up. But I would say you have a few days at least.

Fusion Agent Lv2 Sale please Domino, 75%... :D Oh please, because we had it for Lv1's too.
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Thanks Domino, just want to know the end date....so i dont miss out this time xD

Oh and merc bogo \o/ lololol.
  • lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    EEEEyup..... I wanna know end date. :D

Edit: Can you also give us a nice juicy sale on Fusion Agent Lv2? 75% would be nice like you did with Lv1 Fusions. :D So we can go nuts spending them cashes on your broken product? Thanks :D

The Aufladebelohnungen begin on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 19:00 CET clock and end on Wednesday, 04 March 2015 at 8:59 CET clock. Then you still have a whole week to spend all your points before the rewards disappear.
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    At what time did this start? Because I put on gold today and I have no points in the rewards area...not funny
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    confirmed active

and i sent ticket last time, reply was they stopped with that, only charging not spending.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • Kayla_Elfy - Storm Legion
    Kayla_Elfy - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just curious do yoy get points for spending leaves still ?
  • garlaanx
    garlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Would also like to know if it's "Charging Only" or if the "Spending" is also active.

Post on main page just says charging... but they have been known to have mistakes before.. So anyone try spending leafs in CS and get points? or no?
    Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Said it the last time and say it again...no points for spending. And there won't ever be points for spending again... they changed it some months back and just didn't edit the newsposts properly.
  • tutilake88
    edited February 2015
    Well, things are broken around here so easily...

I have 900 unexplainable points on my rewards page right now. Even though I redeemed everything last night and did not charge since then and I didn't even spend in game.

What do you say to that?
    :D

Btw Domino, I'm not planning on spending my leaves until there's a nice 75% sale on Fusion Agent Lv2's. So please, meet us half way and make it happen. Thank you! :D
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    saielakes wrote: »
    Said it the last time and say it again...no points for spending. And there won't ever be points for spending again... they changed it some months back and just didn't edit the newsposts properly.

still dunno why you guys are experiencing that because i have received 100% points from the leaf purchases i have made in addition to the points from charging.
  • _Avenger_ - Eyrda
    _Avenger_ - Eyrda Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    saielakes wrote: »

im not rly sure where u are getting this, pwe has never say anything about that, charge rewards has always work like this, they have actually improved it, putting more stuff on the reward page, reducing the price for them and giving more points for purchasing leaves which benefits everyone n more the non csers, just be patient with it. i haven't had rly much issues with the promos, i usually get points when i spend leafs.

if you have any issues getting points just send a ticket to them with the correct amount that u r missing ( you should know this by now)

Note: make sure you are spending the leafs after the stated time on the page or you wont get points.
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    im not rly sure where u are getting this, pwe has never say anything about that, charge rewards has always work like this, they have actually improved it, putting more stuff on the reward page, reducing the price for them and giving more points for purchasing leaves which benefits everyone n more the non csers, just be patient with it. i haven't had rly much issues with the promos, i usually get points when i spend leafs.

if you have any issues getting points just send a ticket to them with the correct amount that u r missing ( you should know this by now)

Note: make sure you are spending the leafs after the stated time on the page or you wont get points.

But i got denied when i sent ticket about that?

I can copy paste it below: convo goes from bottom to top, also then you people said you do get points for spending here at forums

so 28th jan 2015 bought and spent. 5k leaves spent & no points received.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Arizakma - Illyfue
    Arizakma - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So does this not work anymore ? It used to :c
  • amarantos
    edited February 2015
    thats funny because the last charge promo or the one before idr i didnt get some spend points near the end so i sent a ticket telling them what reward item i wanted with the pts i should have gotten and they sent me the items. so idk maybe just depends on which support employee you get. or maybe euro just screwed.
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I'm not cashing anymore... but the information about not getting points for spending was communicated some months back by moderators at german forums.
    I guess now someone will step forward to say 'But that's European servers...' and that's ok... I'm just sharing information. :)

You can read for yourself if you want using google translate... >here< and >here<
  • w1ck3dnick
    w1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    seems i got points from spending leaves.
    the only problem is it is very delayed before it get added to your total points.
    It take a few hours. I ended up using it on orbs instead on the gems i was eyeing to.

Well, lessons learned of being too excited.
    I will do my points claiming a bit late next time.

cheers
  • Arizakma - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    You do, it's just delayed xD And thanks everyone, I just got scared you don't get them anymore. :p
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    if you do start getting points from spending can you please post, so I don't have to ask Domino to run all over the office (as funny as that would be) to make sure this is working correctly
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • Freezatron - Lionheart
    Freezatron - Lionheart Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I just did a charge and spent leaves got the points from leaves 10-15 minutes later, so it should work just be patient.
    Freezatron Lionheart - Retired/Quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arizakma - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    Well it's still kinda.. idk, taking too long xD I bought some stuff like 30-40 mins ago and still nothing. But it works in the long run.

Still nothing xD
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Right now there are 2 promotions going on. Charge Rewards and Spend Rewards. I've checked both systems and they seem to be working correctly.

Points are being earned for charging leaves/zen

Orbs are being given to people who spend leaves

And if you have fulfilled either of the requirements, you should be getting your points or orbs. Sometimes that will take a while because our system may be running a little slow. But if you've fulfilled the requirements it will be getting to you.
  • Arizakma - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for the reply Domino, yea, it took some time last time I bought something. So it might be coming soon. :)
  • amarantos
    edited February 2015
    Right now there are 2 promotions going on. Charge Rewards and Spend Rewards. I've checked both systems and they seem to be working correctly.

Points are being earned for charging leaves/zen

Orbs are being given to people who spend leaves

And if you have fulfilled either of the requirements, you should be getting your points or orbs. Sometimes that will take a while because our system may be running a little slow. But if you've fulfilled the requirements it will be getting to you.

the issue people are dealing with is getting charge points for spending leaves in game. some people are getting them just fine, some are not getting them at all, though there is always a delay between spending leaves and receiving points.
  • Arizakma - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    Well sure, the system needs to register the spending, then send points. Last time it took 12+ hours for me to get the points. xD
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    the issue people are dealing with is getting charge points for spending leaves in game. some people are getting them just fine, some are not getting them at all,

From the way Domino worded his statement, people shouldn't be getting charge reward points for spending leafs. Spending leafs is a different promo to the charge rewards.

I'm more confused than ever now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    Was it points rewarded for spending last charge reward too?

Otherwise I got mislead cause people were getting points in thread/forum too that time, yet when i sent ticket it was no such promo, as i copy pasted the ticket earlier but it got removed/edited so you cannot read it. Also friends of mine didn't get, reading here you get points -> charging and spending -> ending up only getting for charging.

Kinda unfair it seem EU don't get charge points for spending while others do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Arizakma - Illyfue
    edited February 2015
    Well this is from the reward page: "Earn Bonus Points by charging Leaves into FW servers or by purchasing items from the Eyrda Boutique!" So, spending leaves to get points ? I guess so.