Invasion limitation.

ldkgjldkgj
ldkgjldkgj Posts: 30 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Hi there,

Could you please remove the limitation on the amount of aci boxes we can open per week. Its already limited on the amount of runs each player can do, why limit more. Interest in invasion is lost! This is probably the first time with all the updates when I'm disappointed for real. I spent so much time getting those boxes, its not easy to be that much dedicated, you know, and now its all just thrown in a bin pretty much. And what about those times when people get boxes but for w/e reason they cant get to game to open them on last day of the week, it resets and there is NO point in trying to get all 145 dedi to open em. It really sets off.

The other issue is Trinket we spent 2k TOF on. Those who are not CS'ers still can't use it since update. It happened during previous update, was fixed. Is it going to be fixed this time? 2k TOF is quite a bit of time to get, you know.

And third, PLEASE REMOVE HEALTH POTION (0/5) from bloody HENRY its god damn annoying already!!!!! every 10th quest is health potion. We play for what, 2 weeks now with new update, I didn't get into wraith castle even once! Okay, even if i will do, there are only ~5 drops of boiling blood per instance, you gotta share it with 5 other ppl rolling. So.. how many times each of us has to be lucky enough to get into wraith castle to make 5 health pots every day + sometimes Guild Donation quest. its called UNBALANCED game.

PS: I finally pass floor 30 in HR to get that damn soul tree gate quest done, then 3v3, then FF... oh wait! 160h pass by i still don't even know when this idiotic place OPENS!!! = more of my time n effort wasted!

You know, this update is trying to make us play 24/7 because of all the instances opening times, but wasting what we already spent our time on is DISRESPECT to players.

Thank you.
Post edited by ldkgjldkgj on

Comments

  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ldkgjldkgj wrote: »
    Hi there,

    Could you please remove the limitation on the amount of aci boxes we can open per week. Its already limited on the amount of runs each player can do, why limit more. Interest in invasion is lost! This is probably the first time with all the updates when I'm disappointed for real. I spent so much time getting those boxes, its not easy to be that much dedicated, you know, and now its all just thrown in a bin pretty much. And what about those times when people get boxes but for w/e reason they cant get to game to open them on last day of the week, it resets and there is NO point in trying to get all 145 dedi to open em. It really sets off.

    The other issue is Trinket we spent 2k TOF on. Those who are not CS'ers still can't use it since update. It happened during previous update, was fixed. Is it going to be fixed this time? 2k TOF is quite a bit of time to get, you know.

    And third, PLEASE REMOVE HEALTH POTION (0/5) from bloody HENRY its god damn annoying already!!!!! every 10th quest is health potion. We play for what, 2 weeks now with new update, I didn't get into wraith castle even once! Okay, even if i will do, there are only ~5 drops of boiling blood per instance, you gotta share it with 5 other ppl rolling. So.. how many times each of us has to be lucky enough to get into wraith castle to make 5 health pots every day + sometimes Guild Donation quest. its called UNBALANCED game.

    PS: I finally pass floor 30 in HR to get that damn soul tree gate quest done, then 3v3, then FF... oh wait! 160h pass by i still don't even know when this idiotic place OPENS!!! = more of my time n effort wasted!

    You know, this update is trying to make us play 24/7 because of all the instances opening times, but wasting what we already spent our time on is DISRESPECT to players.

    Thank you.

    I was able to open more than 7 boxes.
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I was able to open more than 7 boxes.

    Items boxes are limited to 7 now. I had 14 on a character and verified that the other 7 needed to wait a week.

    The other two can open more if they are saved up.

    It was broken to save up 80 item boxes and then get 145 and open them in one week though. I see why they limited them.
  • Nyos - Nyos
    Nyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jhereg4250 wrote: »
    Item.........................

    It was broken to save up 80 item boxes and then get 145 and open them in one week though. I see why they limited them.

    What is broken about being able to save up 80 box before opening them all at the same time, after all it took 11 week to get 77+ boxes. What you probably mean is some people can farm thouse boxes with alts and you cant do same as them. That create unbalance between what you get and what others get, in that way that is true and it should be limited.

    But at the moment fw got many of that kind of imbalance thing, such as some people with 100 acc for checkins, free stuff from code (not allowed but nothing is done), Some do stuff to open FW without needing Arc, Some cant even do any instance anymore with new time table. Some elite can farm EB1, EB2 boss and sell gears, there is probably alot more what other cant do but you can do or other way around. All of thouse are unbalance and it is only about if you accept it or not.

    Anyway i dont mind if all were actually balanced, but if not there should not be any nerf to invasion box either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    What is broken about being able to save up 80 box before opening them all at the same time, after all it took 11 week to get 77+ boxes. What you probably mean is some people can farm thouse boxes with alts and you cant do same as them. That create unbalance between what you get and what others get, in that way that is true and it should be limited.

    But at the moment fw got many of that kind of imbalance thing, such as some people with 100 acc for checkins, free stuff from code (not allowed but nothing is done), Some do stuff to open FW without needing Arc, Some cant even do any instance anymore with new time table. Some elite can farm EB1, EB2 boss and sell gears, there is probably alot more what other cant do but you can do or other way around. All of thouse are unbalance and it is only about if you accept it or not.

    Anyway i dont mind if all were actually balanced, but if not there should not be any nerf to invasion box either.

    No, I could and have done it. That's why I said it was broken.

    It takes 30 minutes a week to farm boxes on an alt. Not a lot of time. Then in one week you farm 145 dedi and get 11 weeks worth of rewards in one. That IS going around the system. That is broken, and gamers are going to find holes in systems to use to their benefit. Always have and always will. I can see why they fixed that.

    If you don't see how it was going around the original intent of the instance then I don't know what to say to you. With the exception of check ins the other things you mentioned as being "unbalanced" are not exploits. They are legal competition. This was an exploit, plain and simple. There are many other exploits we all take advantage of and will be sad to see go away, but if they figure out how to close them they will.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    What is broken about being able to save up 80 box before opening them all at the same time, after all it took 11 week to get 77+ boxes. What you probably mean is some people can farm thouse boxes with alts and you cant do same as them. That create unbalance between what you get and what others get, in that way that is true and it should be limited.

    But at the moment fw got many of that kind of imbalance thing, such as some people with 100 acc for checkins, free stuff from code (not allowed but nothing is done), Some do stuff to open FW without needing Arc, Some cant even do any instance anymore with new time table. Some elite can farm EB1, EB2 boss and sell gears, there is probably alot more what other cant do but you can do or other way around. All of thouse are unbalance and it is only about if you accept it or not.

    Anyway i dont mind if all were actually balanced, but if not there should not be any nerf to invasion box either.

    tl;dr: If the game's already broken, make it more broken. #logic
  • ldkgjldkgj
    ldkgjldkgj Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We are falling into discussion on what's broken and what is not.

    Stacking up may have proper reason, like you simply forgot to open them. All boxes in this game look alike. It happened to me I opened item box instead of checkin box. Some people like to stack em up to open a bunch even if they get 145 dedi, people are different, nothing wrong with that. You rely on game not changing it without big warning.

    They limited the amount of runs we can do per day or per week on each toon (yes they did, if you reach that limit, every time leader talks to npc, it will point at person who can't enter n npc will disappear). They limited the time we can do invasions, its now 3 per day only. They limited the level that can enter invasion (yes, you allowed to get inside, but you will be kicked out of instance if you're too low).
    QUESTION: Isn't that enough to stop people from farming?

    At least let us open boxes we already have! It's damn not fair what you've done! I don't know, give us a month without limitation or something then go back to 7 boxes. SOMETHING! I would greatly appreciate if you will respect the time we spend on this game, without us, there will be no game.

    PS: Please, fix Trinkets for those who are not CS'ers. It took a lot of our time too.
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You are missing the point. Our people CANNOT change it back. It does not matter how much work you did. China sees it as closing an exploit. They don't care about your time put into it. I highly doubt it will get changed back. Your only recourse is to start getting 145 dedi a week on that toon and opening those boxes at 7 per week. At least you won't need to run and stock more of the things while you bleed them off.

    Yes, that means a lot of work, which is what they intended from the start. I'm doing the same thing now. They don't owe me you or anyone any "respect" by leaving an exploit open.

    Edit: Oh, and it was noted in the patch notes posted on the Friday before the patch went live. If you read up you were warned. If you didn't, I don't think they owe you a phone call.

    The SF token will get fixed. That's happened before and they fixed it pretty quickly.
  • xioreaper
    xioreaper Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I know they won't see this, but I would like to congratulate PWCN for closing multiple exploits this patch! If only they could get rid of the rest, I'd be happy. Having to actually put in the work weekly instead of yearly is a nice concept, wish they would've gotten the programming logic correct the first time, better late than never.

    Everything else listed needs a fix, but they're working on most of them besides maybe henry. I haven't noticed that issue personally since I just send my pet.

    And actually, because of instance opening times, it's trying to get you to play 12/7, there's a large time where nothing is happening at all.
  • Faeles - Storm Legion
    Faeles - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ldkgjldkgj wrote: »
    Hi there,

    /snip

    And third, PLEASE REMOVE HEALTH POTION (0/5) from bloody HENRY its god damn annoying already!!!!! every 10th quest is health potion. We play for what, 2 weeks now with new update, I didn't get into wraith castle even once! Okay, even if i will do, there are only ~5 drops of boiling blood per instance, you gotta share it with 5 other ppl rolling. So.. how many times each of us has to be lucky enough to get into wraith castle to make 5 health pots every day + sometimes Guild Donation quest. its called UNBALANCED game.


    Thank you.

    This ^^^
    Makes no sense for a level 40 Health Potion, just drop the quests and call it a day, wasting no more time or effort on a fail mission.

    Just got multiples on 2 characters. Bye bye Henries. Maybe next day, but as Henry loves to repeat his quests ...

    You can find a single Boling Blood for 10 gold in AH, but chew on a toy, I won't pay for it.
    Enjoy.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This ^^^
    Makes no sense for a level 40 Health Potion, just drop the quests and call it a day, wasting no more time or effort on a fail mission.

    Just got multiples on 2 characters. Bye bye Henries. Maybe next day, but as Henry loves to repeat his quests ...

    You can find a single Boling Blood for 10 gold in AH, but chew on a toy, I won't pay for it.
    Enjoy.

    Wrong thread.
  • Faeles - Storm Legion
    Faeles - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    mggw wrote: »
    Wrong thread.

    Was in reply and quoted from OP.

    Sorry you missed that.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Was in reply and quoted from OP.

    Sorry you missed that.

    I did read it but that part was in the wrong thread to begin with. It has already been reported many times on the massive bug thread. My apologies for not being specific.
  • Faeles - Storm Legion
    Faeles - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    mggw wrote: »
    I did read it but that part was in the wrong thread to begin with. It has already been reported many times on the massive bug thread. My apologies for not being specific.

    I'm sorry.
    I didn't consider it a bug as you can get the materials.
    It's just the chance and amounts that make it unreasonable.

    Didn't realise it was considered and listed as a bug.
    My mistake.
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm sorry.
    I didn't consider it a bug as you can get the materials.
    It's just the chance and amounts that make it unreasonable.

    Didn't realise it was considered and listed as a bug.
    My mistake.

    I do not consider it a bug too.. It's very annoying, but I do not think it's a bug even If many many persons reported It as It is.
  • boll1588
    boll1588 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i guess mggw and Faeles are both canadians *_*
  • ldkgjldkgj
    ldkgjldkgj Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bitterpaw wrote: »
    I do not consider it a bug too.. It's very annoying, but I do not think it's a bug even If many many persons reported It as It is.

    It's not a bug, they came up with this idea on purpose since its EVERY 10th quest on all toons above lvl 80 at least. If not Health potion, it will be something like light health potion (w/e another pot made out of mats from fissure as well).

    It's not a bug, it just bugs 50% of the players >:0

    I'm not against the invasion fix, I just want to open what I spent a lot of time on without spending 10x more time on it. Sorry for seeing it being FAIR.