test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    God of Storms spawned today (on storm) after era changed.
  • Ryuue - Storm LegionRyuue - Storm Legion Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wind Bard's wind shadow text error?

In the Tree and Tool Tip, the wind shadow talent is meant to reduce defense of enemies. But on a targeted/debuffed enemy the icon description for the wind shadow debuff says "increase defense".
  • fallgunzfallgunz Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Klass Rour has a daily recovery of 60 vigor points and 60 energy points yet he only seems to give the 60 vigor.
  • AeonRuin - LionheartAeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    fallgunz wrote: »
    Klass Rour has a daily recovery of 60 vigor points and 60 energy points yet he only seems to give the 60 vigor.

Open the Shylia Market and get the Free 60 Energy/Vigor between 18:00 and 22:00 each day.
  • nihooyanihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wind Bard's wind shadow text error?

In the Tree and Tool Tip, the wind shadow talent is meant to reduce defense of enemies. But on a targeted/debuffed enemy the icon description for the wind shadow debuff says "increase defense".

thats since Closed beta
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

This really sums the ppl still playing and paying this game.

I wish You admcroxe to Die in Car fire.
  • bitterpawbitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Currently you can only enter Training Grounds Mirror with VIP status. Contrary to excerpt from Patch notes below.

New Mirror Training Grounds
    - Players with a VIP Card or 80+ Dedication can be teleported to the Mirror Training Grounds by Kylie in Nightfall Citadel

Well, with 80+ dedication I entered and without a vip status.. I cannot understand
    edited February 2015
    http://prntscr.com/68p6ok

This happened while linking Mercury Marketplace via Whisper to a fellow Demon looking for advice and it stayed like that until I cleared my chat box.
  • Yarddog - LionheartYarddog - Lionheart Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    love that you gave henry all theses new quest for pots !!!!!! you cant get mats for. like health potions / light mana potion . why not just add to npc for sg make it alot easier.
  • lcorndogllcorndogl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    2whk10x.jpg

Lunarmurk chief spawns where now? :D
  • belegilbelegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lcorndogl wrote: »

Lunarmurk chief spawns where now? :D

Lunarmurk Chief spawns in the northeast corner of the Borderlands in an alcove.
  • IStealth - EyrdaIStealth - Eyrda Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mutilation works half **** at the moment with the proc rates. Yes, the proc rate on Dark Nightmare is correct with 100% chance with 3 orbs or more. But, as I started to test out Nightmare Termination the proc rate still seems to be 50%. I tested this several times (eventhoughitwasn'tneedduetoobviousreason) just to clarify the result. Now, either this was intentional, so the skill isn't super spam-able; hence Dark Nightmare is the only skill with 100% chance to trigger Mutilation, "ninja cool down", or its truly half assed, because the other finisher skill (Nightmare Termination) should be able to trigger Mutilation with 100% chance rate as well.

General information: Mutilation is triggered by finisher skills; Dark Nightmare and Nightmare Termination.

"- Internal Injury: proc rates are now 10%/40%/70%/100%/100% instead of 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%; " - From patch notes.

So yeah! If it is not working as intended, I expect a fix maybe in 4-5 years, kthnx.

Tl;dr ~ Mutilation half **** working, fix it within 4-5 years, kthnx.
  • Macwaw - ShyliaMacwaw - Shylia Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yes, same for me...
  • witamin1907witamin1907 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    we dont have any gods on milas just empty T;Angry
  • desiamgeldesiamgel Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    admcroxe wrote: »
    If you run across any issues. Post details here. Try to provide as much detail as possible so we can get major issues fixed this week.

Known issues:
    Can't change server without using a second client.
    Soul force Trinket is requiring level 5 Purchaser Reward to equip.
    Some old characters are not gaining XP from all sources. [FIXED]
    Previously completed guide quests cannot be completed or abandoned.
    Autoreply can spam players until they crash.
    Bounty Points have been wiped. Unclear how to earn additional points.
    Demon/Elf Dance/Emote pairing breaks animation.
    Luck Bounty Quests reference the wrong monster bounties. (Please pull bounties appropriate for your level to still get credit)
    Soul Force Trinkets may not be getting the correct number of attribute slots.
    Otis' is missing some items.
    Some Crystals cannot be redeemed.
    Level 85 world bosses can kick players from realm 5 if conditions are met to summon NPC.
    Auction House/Rankings sometimes do not display. Changing channels resolves this.
    Some skill calls in Lionheart Training lv40 are incorrect.
    Instance list is listing incorrect open times for Nightmare Carnival.
    some Lycan fashion inexplicably broke after upgrading.
    Lotery icons in the wrong place.
    Demon Hellfire Talent based cooldown reduction is not displayed in the tooltips when upgraded.
    Where is Lord of Storms?

Not Bugs
    Mercury Statuettes are more efficiently used through a guild using the guild interface. The removal of the other mercury systems is as intended.
    The Oodles are gone. After many years of service they have been replaced by Lionheart Chromatic Badges.
    The default level for learning to fly has been increased to 55. This has caused some issues with old quests showing up. We have received feedback that this currently occurs in CN version and will be fixed in our next expansion.
    Level 78 Accessory upgrade is complicated. We'll get a guide up.
    Killing all mobs in Freedom Harbor on Fire first encounter causes other bosses to not spawn. Intended.
    My fashion/mount is gone. Please check your bags (Main/mount/fashion) carefully.
    ____ instance is more difficult. Intended.
    Guide/Encyclopedia has been removed.
    Ode to Guardian points are sometime gained from running instances and events.
    Timmy runs around, the autopatch takes you to his path not the NPC location.

If you have weird issues. Please verify your client. This has fixed a lot of fringe issues for players.

If you're lagging please change channel.

New FULL Installers can be accessed by re-installing the game through arc. 7.5 GB Download.

Health and Light Mana potions for Henry. He wants 5 of them. I can find the plants to make them but not the boiling blood nor the undead essence. Any info on this would be most helpful, as I can't get all of my dedications anymore because of this.
  • candycandy14candycandy14 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    desiamgel wrote: »
    Health and Mana potions for Henry. He wants 5 of them. I can find the plants to make them but not the boiling blood nor the undead essence. Any info on this would be most helpful, as I can't get all of my dedications anymore because of this.

Yes please, can u remove stupid quests from Henry? how are we supposed to get those potions, if we cannot even farm them? theres no way we can apply to Wraith Castle, which is where we get Boiling Blood, and u would say "Just trash that henry" ....but that damm thing is broken as well ...coz u keep getting the same damm quest over and over and over ...till reset, which sometimes makes u lose 1 dedication btw, because at the end of the week i let henries to accumulate, so last week from monday to tuesday i had 10 henries left and at reset the henry fails and disappears from quest log, and then i only have 19 henries with dedication, not 20
    edited February 2015
    PLEASE stop QQ about Henry's mana potion quest!
    I think your point is toooooo much clear right now.
  • Chaostrina - LionheartChaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Please fix lost lighthouse, the people you rescue arent there
  • lonniekywlonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Soul Gate VI for tormentor, nyos, hellfire tree not updating after completing the DDT portion of the quest. Entered with wpff party on 2 different occasions, cleared all mobs, killed boss then summoned Murderous Blood Lord with blue mantra. No update to quest either time. Kind of stuck advancing characters soul till this is resolved.
  • Chaostrina - LionheartChaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you are going to keep asking for health potions or light mana potions for #10 Henry please make an npc available for manual entrance to Wraith floors 1 and 2 so it can be farmed for the mats
    edited February 2015
    The rep scrolls that let you farm mastery/resistance breakthrough items is bugged and doesn't give the item when you attack the corresponding dummy. May just be with demons.

Was it an intentional move so we have to buy them from tutors for 10 Soul Gold each?
  • dravennitescythdravennitescyth Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i have done this once or twice since the day begun. all it tells me is self cool downs are not happening and the skills fail. is there something else that can be done for this problem and it happens when i go in to and instance. The way i correct it is logging out and back in and then i do not get credit for these instances. I think it has something to do with a quest i got from the a lvl 30 called What to Do is there a way to remove this since it will not abandon for me.....
  • janedouxejanedouxe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    one of my characters cannot acquire "breaking the limits" quest, which unlocks the ability to swap vice/virtue. this is obviously a huge problem. is this quest dependent on completing certain different main quest now, or is this some sort of a bug?

character in question is over level 75, is currently vice 80 and virtue 0
  • darksf1darksf1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    admcroxe wrote: »
    if You Run Across Any Issues. Post Details Here. Try To Provide As Much Detail As Possible So We Can Get Major Issues Fixed This Week.

Known Issues:
    Can't Change Server Without Using A Second Client.
    Soul Force Trinket Is Requiring Level 5 Purchaser Reward To Equip.
    Some Old Characters Are Not Gaining Xp From All Sources. [fixed]
    Previously Completed Guide Quests Cannot Be Completed Or Abandoned.
    Autoreply Can Spam Players Until They Crash.
    Bounty Points Have Been Wiped. Unclear How To Earn Additional Points.
    Demon/elf Dance/emote Pairing Breaks Animation.
    Luck Bounty Quests Reference The Wrong Monster Bounties. (please Pull Bounties Appropriate For Your Level To Still Get Credit)
    Soul Force Trinkets May Not Be Getting The Correct Number Of Attribute Slots.
    Otis' Is Missing Some Items.
    Some Crystals Cannot Be Redeemed.
    Level 85 World Bosses Can Kick Players From Realm 5 If Conditions Are Met To Summon Npc.
    Auction House/rankings Sometimes Do Not Display. Changing Channels Resolves This.
    Some Skill Calls In Lionheart Training Lv40 Are Incorrect.
    Instance List Is Listing Incorrect Open Times For Nightmare Carnival.
    Some Lycan Fashion Inexplicably Broke After Upgrading.
    Lotery Icons In The Wrong Place.
    Demon Hellfire Talent Based Cooldown Reduction Is Not Displayed In The Tooltips When Upgraded.
    Where Is Lord Of Storms?

Not Bugs
    Mercury Statuettes Are More Efficiently Used Through A Guild Using The Guild Interface. The Removal Of The Other Mercury Systems Is As Intended.
    The Oodles Are Gone. After Many Years Of Service They Have Been Replaced By Lionheart Chromatic Badges.
    The Default Level For Learning To Fly Has Been Increased To 55. This Has Caused Some Issues With Old Quests Showing Up. We Have Received Feedback That This Currently Occurs In Cn Version And Will Be Fixed In Our Next Expansion.
    Level 78 Accessory Upgrade Is Complicated. We'll Get A Guide Up.
    Killing All Mobs In Freedom Harbor On Fire First Encounter Causes Other Bosses To Not Spawn. Intended.
    My Fashion/mount Is Gone. Please Check Your Bags (main/mount/fashion) Carefully.
    ____ Instance Is More Difficult. Intended.
    Guide/encyclopedia Has Been Removed.
    Ode To Guardian Points Are Sometime Gained From Running Instances And Events.
    Timmy Runs Around, The Autopatch Takes You To His Path Not The Npc Location.

If You Have Weird Issues. Please Verify Your Client. This Has Fixed A Lot Of Fringe Issues For Players.

If You're Lagging Please Change Channel.

new Full Installers Can Be Accessed By Re-installing The Game Through Arc. 7.5 Gb Download.

And What About The Item Invasion Boxes??? Why We Can Open Only 7 Per Week???some Ppl Gathered Them To Open Many Together!!
    edited February 2015
    lonniekyw wrote: »
    Soul Gate VI for tormentor, nyos, hellfire tree not updating after completing the DDT portion of the quest. Entered with wpff party on 2 different occasions, cleared all mobs, killed boss then summoned Murderous Blood Lord with blue mantra. No update to quest either time. Kind of stuck advancing characters soul till this is resolved.

If you read the quest text and not only its title, you'll realize that you have to do seal instead.
    edited February 2015
    The rep scrolls that let you farm mastery/resistance breakthrough items is bugged and doesn't give the item when you attack the corresponding dummy. May just be with demons.

Was it an intentional move so we have to buy them from tutors for 10 Soul Gold each?

As already reported, I got it (dark training) with my demon.
    edited February 2015
    janedouxe wrote: »
    one of my characters cannot acquire "breaking the limits" quest, which unlocks the ability to swap vice/virtue. this is obviously a huge problem. is this quest dependent on completing certain different main quest now, or is this some sort of a bug?

As already reported:
    bitterpaw wrote: »
    I started the new chained quest and at some point I got this quest, It said lv75 quest, If I'm not wrong (I'm lv 82).
    I cannot remember exactly at what point of the chain, anyway I was following the main quest line. For "new main quest" I mean that one you can start in nc, near the fountain where Otis stands. You can see there a npc with the well known gold exclamation mark on his head.
    The first thing you have to do is to complete the base Lionheart camp.
    You also get guide quests, look at the book that pops out near the mini map on your right bottom side.
    edited February 2015
    janedouxe wrote: »

You just have to press Q and go to find quests for the Breaking the Limits main quest from Rodgers in NF.
    bitterpaw wrote: »
    As already reported, I got it (dark training) with my demon.

How long did it take you to get one item for Dark because over 10 minutes passed and I didn't get any for Earth.
  • infernosblank1infernosblank1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We're getting no exp after lvl 30 again.
    edited February 2015
    How long did it take you to get one item for Dark because over 10 minutes passed and I didn't get any for Earth.

Maybe It is a problem related to which type of item you're collecting. I've tried with dark only. The rates are the same with my vamp (I was farming dark for her...).
    If I am not wrong, I got 4 in half an hour. Anyway, you can check the counter: it must reach 100 before you get an item, If you do not see It, maybe the problem is related to earth item (only?). I'll try as soon as possible, now I'm curious to check.
  • fallgunzfallgunz Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We're getting no exp after lvl 30 again.

Yep. Grats to PWE for the double shafting today.